Rate my Minecraft village

Rate my Minecraft village.

Attached: 2019-06-11_16.48.48.png (1366x768, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

workshopcompanion.com/KnowHow/Design/Nature_of_Wood/3_Wood_Strength/3_Wood_Strength.htm)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

dope

stone roof on a wooden building doesn't sound like a very good idea

Small.

It's supported by the far thicker and heavier logs.

bump

nothin wrong with that.

9/10 would smash

Birch is has a slimier hardness per inch to oak (Sorry the source doesn't say the metric stats)
But has more stiff and has stonger compressive, bending strength. I recommend that for realism, I'm not a wood expert but I would assume that birch would be a good choice. (workshopcompanion.com/KnowHow/Design/Nature_of_Wood/3_Wood_Strength/3_Wood_Strength.htm) Source.

It's still unfinished. I'm currently planning out the roads and where to build the houses.
Look man, I'm just picking what looks the prettiest. Birch overall doesn't look that great in Minecraft.

true true. just giving ideas.

Using some cobblestone with moss was a nice detail

Thanks for offering some help, user.
Thanks, I watched some building tutorials beforehand and checked out the new NPC villages to get the hang of it.

5/10, looks like a normal generated village but with a few additions

That is basically what I was going for, but don't worry, this is just the outskirts.

Should I post more screenshots of the interiors of the houses and the village from different angles?

2nd bump (After 3rd, I'll stop.)

My 3rd and final bump.

Basic. 4/10

How can I improve upon it?

It's shit kys you useless faggot

Attached: magik.png (199x196, 86K)

Get good

Attached: 2019-06-10_21.17.16.png (854x480, 865K)

Will do.

Sorry for the bump, but I might post updates of my progress on the village. Just to notify you.

How's the building going?

needs this in the middle

Attached: Nuke.png (423x437, 10K)