I'm an imposter

I've been an imposter all along I've been here for years since September of 2017 yet i was still too late. For some reason I had some sort of mandela effect in my mind that I was the only leafman around. I called the original Leafman an imposter, a fellow Leaf of mine. I apologize with the most sincere sorry I have.

The OG Leafman was in may of 2017 Normie Knows, I was the imposter.

As a fellow leaf I officially declare myself as Leafmane

Sorry Leafman.

:(

Attached: hapsburg sweat.jpg (600x600, 47K)

the original Leafman is probably long gone by now, you're a little too late

No he's still around. Normie and Leafman were doing some weird shit about taking each others shirts off they're still active.

Granted they're not very active but still on

>not very active
good hope it stays that way

I don't care if they're active or not this gay posting on Jow Forums needs to end.

I agree
it would be tolerable if they stay in a general like the kpop retards but whenever they try that some autist spams it and makes things worse

Gayposting waves happen at least twice each year. Why do you always act so surprised about them?

Yeah I agree as well i don't mind kpop retards, they respect the organization of threads and keep to their own. I miss the good bant threads, duke nukems, leafgirls, amerimutt memes, the 56%. But now I just see a lot of borderline gay shit and anime tagging along.

Makes you think.

Attached: cirno doesnt feel good.gif (334x249, 1.4M)

No I don't act suprised when that happens, I understand raids occur and that's fine complaining about that shit on Jow Forums is dumb. But seriously take a look at the catalog and you'll always see several gay and queer threads complaining about how they wish they had a boy to cuddle with etc. It could be a joke or not, there's no clear way to tell, but why even let this shit occur in the first place?

either it happened at hours I wasnt posting or its gotten worse since Ive never found it to be an issue until recently
Id create original content but I dont know what to contribute anymore, seems like the people that are still around only enjoy forced memes
I wonder what it is about this board that attracts the loonies like Korbo and fagmark and ralsei
out of all the boards and websites they can go to, why Jow Forums

Its literally the same thing that happened last summer, but they were twice as annoying. Also, its not like you can do anything about this spam.

posting on your facebook wall

>I wonder what it is about this board that attracts the loonies like Korbo and fagmark and ralsei
out of all the boards and websites they can go to, why Jow Forums

I think it's the slow nature of the board I only go on Jow Forums because it's a slow and calm board I can see familiar flags and namefags post along with them. Some people really want attention and want to be known as some internet faggot I mean that's why I'm a namefag too shit. Whether or not they sperg out or act chill its easier to notice one another.

Yeah legit spamming is counteracted by not doing anything at all, don't bump to those gay threads goys.

I was around way less during last summer so thats probably why - was it mainly Korbo spam or a group of spammers? now it seems like mainly Korbo
and I know there is nothing I can do, its a job for mods/jannies but seems like they have given up on this board

No, back then it was a couple of anons that actually enjoyed roleplaying.

mods/jannies don't do alot of shit sometimes
but I always need to remind myself that this board has an identity crisis shit after all the banter subsides after the first 6 months not much has happened and the culture of the board is what alot of Jow Forums is, weird depraved shit, ironic posting and anime. I still wish we get more OC but I always enjoy threads like these where I can just talk with an user over a whole thread.

I feel like Korbo is more annoying because his spam is constant, takes up most of the catalogue, hes always bumping it and he ban evades - but since I didnt witness last summer that could be wrong
yeah its still comfier here than most places when its not being spammed, I actually like how its a smaller community - makes it easier to have actual discussions with people

Just filter a couple of keywords like "boys" and that should do it.

shit it's that simple
well let's see if it works
thanks user
(no sarcasm)

Attached: fantastic.jpg (380x300, 15K)

in theory that should work but most people dont filter so when theres spam taking place people will only see the spam since that is what is mainly being bumped

Only time will tell, but I always like to hope for the better although it's never most likely.

They don't have a very complicated posting pattern. Its usually something mentioning "boys", "dicks" (and their other spelling variations) and "gay".
Well, I don't see any other better way of countering it.

if the idiots on this board ignored it instead of spamming back and making complain threads it would die down quicker - hopefully it is just a summer thing and will die down in a month or two
youre right there is no better way, reporting and ignoring is the only thing anyone can do

Time for me to filter, "boys, erect, dicks, gay, feet"