Zombie Survival

>pic related is placed in your country during a zombie outbreak
>her goal is to survive
How does she do Jow Forums?

Attached: 6AFD4D91-D9C8-4BF4-AF62-C0101335A306.jpg (502x1018, 378K)

she is our breeding sow

Attached: 1539403296058.jpg (256x256, 9K)

Dead in the first month or the first year.
She would find someone like to attempt to protect her long term but inevitably her dietary habits would prove too cumbersome to overcome and he'd eventually either stop going to get her food and she starves, can't provide enough food fast enough and he starves or he will kill her to provide more food for himself.

suck and fuck

The bigger the figure, the better I like her
The better I like her, the better I feed her
The better I feed her, the bigger the figure
The bigger the figure, the more I can love

>finding enough food
nigga she will live on my cum alone

Attached: 1537678236367.jpg (894x622, 279K)

If she managed to hunker down in a supermarket and maybe rid it of zombies, as long as she could somewhat secure it she’d have a ton of food to satisfy her needs. How long it would last is another question though.

can you find enough food to produce enough cum?

Attached: question_anime.jpg (328x353, 21K)

Well I mean they might not have to eat for several years

see You'll need calories to create cum and you'll have to offset her enormous caloric intake in order to keep yourself alive. In the long term you could either starve her out to get her habits in line with a normal human being or you can abandon her. She wouldn't be a good long term investment.
Incorrect. Unless she was working in the supermarket when it went down and was the only one to clear it shit would be looted already. In the event she is able to find a supermarket with a full inventory she would only have a small window of perishability for most of the calorie dense foods. Sure she'll have canned goods but she won't go out of her way to ration them out. She'll eat because she's use to eating and like you said it won't last long.
She could lengthen the sustainability of her whole situation greatly with some basic gardening skills with the produce but she won't. She a fatty and she's just gonna eat and eat until she realizes she's almost out of food, take one step out the door, get shot and eaten by a zombie.
Skinny hobo looking motherfuckers like myself will dominate any survival situation.

Attached: 1479435136886.jpg (691x960, 97K)

You'll need calories my dick nigger I'mma just fuck and die

As soon as her food source was threatened she would throw back her head, releasing a bovine bellow of pure unadulterated fury. Like a juggernaut she would waddle-run toward the zombie hoard, picking up speed and then laying into them, ripping them to pieces in the red rage of foodlust.

My wife chino is KOT ID ass faggot.

I don’t think there’s any way of getting someone like her out of her fatty habits even in this situation. If she got lucky she could find some sort of place with lots of non-perishable, calorie laden foods. A better option for her would be to try and find a mall, preferably abandoned, get the gates down and clear out any zombies left inside if there are any. Of course how long the food in the markets in there would last her won’t be too great. With a car she could get in I can see her traveling between various markets for her food needs, but then gasoline becomes a problem.

or get torn apart like a crude meat grinder

Not good. I leave her behind and begin the Day of the Rope for all faggots like , now that the government has collapsed and won't stop me from genociding LGBTs.

You're just mad you didn't think of it first
You can waste your time trying hard to be le ebin survivor
I'm just gonna go finally get laid at least once

Attached: 1556390943011.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

If all else fails she could pull a Zombieland and start looking for as many Twinkies as she can eat. There’s bound to be trucks/factories that have them if it’s in America.

Attached: B5C09A3F-CFBE-4DFC-BA94-87E58950F784.jpg (590x400, 29K)

I feel like the last time we had this thread was 2017.

See nothing about the risk she or you would have to take keeping her alive is worth the reward which is.......I guess an amerilard mutt fuck toy? I mean I'd really be more into cutting the arms and legs off of a really hot babe and carrying her in my backpack for a fuck toy but again risk vs reward.
This fat cunt would either kill herself or whoever she's leeching off of to survive.
Now ****IF IF IF IF IF**** she got her eating habits under control, spent the time in the supermarket working out and ensured she would have vegetables to eat during her time there from basic gardening skills THEN the bitch could make it.
This is why apoc people won't be fatties and if they are they'll be lumberjack fat because the basics of survival require you to get active and have a controlled diet.
Imagine all the fat girls that in a survival situation would actually nut up and thrive to become super hawt amazonian muscle babes.
>go FINALLY get laid at least once
Kys self waffle that's pathetic. Even I have and had sex before I was 18.

Attached: muscle welrod.jpg (850x1149, 121K)

shut up and discuss the thread, 2019 isn't time for nostalgia

fucking your dog in the ass doesn't count

Attached: 1541460689153.webm (320x224, 557K)

Wasn't nostalgia, it's more like remembering the last time you stepped on a nail.

2nd part is unlikely because women can't work together on anything

I suppose where she’s at would change things to like if it’s an urban or rural environment. If it were a small town she’d have easier access to processed foods at the downside of having more zombies, whereas out in the country she could have more farmland with the occasional supermarket with possibly less of the undead to worry about. The aforementioned Twinkies and other sweets that don’t ever really expire and can generally be found in large amounts in just about every gas station or rest area or market would be her best bet for sating her appetite imo. Even better if she manages to find farmland that’s already being tended too and manages to be allowed to stay there.