I'm at work rn but I love these doggos they're not mine. I want them what do

I'm at work rn but I love these doggos they're not mine. I want them what do.

Attached: 20190612_150322.jpg (3341x2178, 1002K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHO8xAe-FKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those dogs are not yours b-but... Is that your car user?
Don't steal other people's dogs

Go give them pets. I'm sure if the owner knows they're chill enough to just sit in the back of his truck faithfully guarding his valuable pack of marlboros and the 10 year old kenwood up front he knows they're chill enough for people to come pet them.
Speaks strides of the owner.
Go pet them and if the owner sees you tell him you couldn't help yourself and you love dogs. He might become a good bro and you get the bonus of getting to play with his dogs.

Attached: 1511690198032.gif (540x603, 188K)

I wanna live in Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=aHO8xAe-FKs

But I love them :(

Romance and marry the owner then they'll be yours too!

Thanks for the advice man, the doggos just left unfortunately, they seemed quite disciplined and chill too. You know you often can tell dogs demeanor through their owner they seemed like a working class type who would make fun of trannies and be 3 bros that would talk banter to each other in the back of a pickup while talking shit to lapdogs. A group Chad's if ever seen one.

Last pic I have of doggos getting greeted by hooman the one the left is asking hooman to play fetch

Attached: 20190612_151130(1).jpg (3042x1644, 573K)

These are definitely blue collar doggos that have loving owners. They're lucky to say the least. You definitely should've gone down for some pets.
>working class type who would make fun of trannies and be 3 bros that would talk banter to each other in the back of a pickup while talking shit to lapdogs
Yeah definitely should've gone down. You could've made some top notch working class chad bros.
Do you have dogs leafman?

Attached: 1559787979081.jpg (446x354, 40K)

(also keep in my mind i'm not the old fag leafman)
Yeah used to have one doggo, jack russell terrier named fred lived until he was 10. Used to have the best memories when I was fishing he would would always swim out in the lake or rive trying to the eat our fish that we reeled in our line.

He loved the water we spread his ashes on a river that I lived right beside.

Also dog thread

Attached: doggo with fishe.jpg (634x443, 88K)

>i'm not the old fag leafman
I know but that's alright. Leafman I think is gone for good. I haven't seen him in a long time but I'll always fondly remember him.
Bruh I didn't want these feels. I have a Pomeranian Shi-tzu mix I gave to my mom after she went deaf in her left ear and he's easily 15 but the lil homie just won't die and I'm worried after he goes she'll go because she loves him so fucking much. Like legit more than my dad.
>dog thread
I don't have many cute doggos.

Attached: 1496255747759.jpg (296x315, 39K)

My dog was trained by prisoners.

Attached: 1558763833735.gif (500x352, 1.51M)

I'm sorry user that sounds incredibly terrible.

Attached: 1516747485253.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

She's actually a nice dog. She was trained to be a service dog but had too high of a prey drive so she failed. But if there aren't any deer she will basically follow any order

Attached: 1558755428894.gif (640x360, 880K)

Seriously though why is brat so flat when her fren is stacked?
>trained to be a service dog
Nice. Service dogs are the best. I love when owners let me pet their service animal. I'm currently training my Xth service animal for my landlord. He has had his left foot and right leg (at the knee) amputated and he gets really depressed because of it so he got a dog (instead of another woman) so I've gotta train her up to not be a baby eater and be presentable in public.

Attached: 1491874036952.jpg (206x215, 13K)

Noice

I feel like a retard when I'm out playing with the puppy like I'm a fellow dog since she doesn't have any frens.
She can chew on me, knock me over, crawl all over me and when she was smaller I'd bite her face to establish myself as the alpha issuing punishment. It all works but my neighbors must think I'm nuts.....

Attached: 1499104609048.jpg (512x512, 30K)

I'm glad my dog had a good life he didn't have much complications or suffering for that matter
story?

Attached: quickrundown.gif (380x380, 937K)

>this
if my dog had any sort of distraction with prey, mice, vermin or small animals it would no listen to commands. Shit my dog jumped out of a moving car (it was slow) to chase down a hare.

Attached: doggo find hole.jpg (606x404, 79K)

user are you keanu reeves