At which age did you start to be conscious?

at which age did you start to be conscious?
i mean, i can remember very few things only partially before i became 11, but since then i can tell for every age what happened around that time.

Attached: 155517389411.jpg (193x214, 21K)

i remember standing by the front door of my house age 5 and thinking wtf i'm alive

the only things i can remember pretty well of my early childhood were when i hurt myself or almost died like when i fell into a lake, couldn't swim and became unconscious. i can't remember though when or where i woke up.

around 4 or 5

Its weird how these things are real things that happen to us. I became conscious at 2.
It was snowing, I was in a taxi my mother took me into the house. Her friend was in her bedroom and I hated her, so when she came up to give me a kiss on the cheek I slammed the door on her foot and made her toe bleed.

I remember my third birthday.
I got a train set and a red battery powered play Jeep.
We had this neighbor girl named Carmen over.
Not long after that I got a TV Teddy with tapes.
These are things I remember.

2 years of age
i remember my mum cleaning me in a garden in a sunny day

another thing i can remember clearly is when i fell down a tree and a branch slit up a straight line from the of my abdomen to the middle of my breast and it bled like hell. but i remember what happened afterwards. i ran home and my mom and she treated it with a bandage around my torso
that early? am i (literally) retarded for not remembering the first 11 years of my life?
it's hard for me to believe, i don't know

maybe all those injuries i suffered from stupidity are the cause, my insurance must've hated me

another thing that should be told here is that the scar of that injury is still visible, maybe that's the reason i can still remember it well

probably around 4-5, i have memories from when my dad, who went to work pretty early, would drop me off at preschool really early cause you could have breakfast with the teachers and the other kids whose parents started working early.

Heads up that YMMV on this question as your mind has a way of back-filling memories based on what you hear or believe happened.

This phenomenon was behind the satanic cult scare of I think it was the 80s or so as psychiatrists thought they were getting people to remember suppressed memories while they were actually accidentally getting them to create them - the subjects were absolutely convinced that they 'remembered' those events even when confronted with other evidence that made their account impossible.

Well shit, the first 11 years? Maybe they were really bland an uneventful?
I doubt it'd take that long for someone to come to. That being said we all develop differently.

teya you guys were alive is tha your too dum to remeber anythign
im sorry its not conciusness its your lack of a good memorie witch is the aparent flaw in your design

My first memory is from 3 years old but it dodmt become consistent until probably 8 or 9. I asked my daughter and her earliest memory is 3 even though she's 5 and a half so I'll update you in 5 years if its changed

First time was when I was 3. Woke up one day to realize that all but one memory before that day was wiped. I suppressed most of my memories before I was 8 so I guess that's where I am now.

My oldest memory that I can actually remember without family members having to tell me was when I was 2 years and 11 months old. I can vividly remember the day my brother was born, nearly every detail, from the car I drove in with my father, heading to the wal-mart, me picking and choosing his first toy, the outside of the hospital, the hallways of the hospital, the doctor's face, seeing my brother for the first time.

Other than that I can remember spending time with my great grandfather a lot between 2 years old and 3 years old and then he died, he used to always take me to the ice cream truck every evening.

>me picking and choosing his first toy
Which was a plushie of Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh by the way

I can remember things since I was two

Attached: 1558734014793.png (381x430, 147K)

My earliest memories are my mother taking me to daycare I was in when I was 2 and everything else that was earlier than 1990 is all disjointed and I remember out of order chronologically

First memory I have was when I was 2 years old and accidentally slammed my finger in a sliding glass door, tore off my entire fingernail. Kinda fitting that my first moment of consciousness was unbearable pain and trauma. Explains how I became as fucked up as I am today.

around 4ish
how the hell could you forget everything before that?

oh, I imagine that may have left some effect on you

i can rember things from some time ago, but there is a marked difference in my thinking and perception that seems to have developed very recently wew lad

Attached: 1189964016670.jpg (692x516, 264K)

When I was 6 I told a 4 year old I was more conscious than he was when I was his age but I have no recollection of the consciousness now.

I have a few memories from just after I leaned to walk.
I only know I was that old because I still recall my walker being around and specifically I remember only being a bit taller than the coffee table.
I also still have memories of my crib and sharing mom's room.

I have not yet gained consciousness...

My first memory is from 1997 when I was 6 or 7 years old.

I remember seeing Lion King in theaters when I was 3 and Pocahontas when I was 4.
My memorial continuity is solid from 4.5 onward.
I remember pitching this multicolored Crayola looking tent I got for my 5th birthday (Oct 25)
in the den (there's an open spot for it) and my cousin I now hate got in it with me.
I remember this little black shadow casting candle holder
with black cats, Jack o'lanterns, Frankenstein's castle, and other Halloween imagery.
I remember Batman Forever toys.