Power Rangers & Zyurangers are Freemason Zionist Propaganda

Power Rangers was full of Freemason symbolism. Haim Saban, an Israeli Jew, bought the rights to Zyurangers, and used the footage to make Power Rangers. Saban twisted the story to be about multicultural, British kids(British Israelism, Angel Grove CA was settled by the British) gaining superpowers through Illuminati animism, and answering to a Jewish command center. Ivan Ooze has crescents, and stars(Shriner?) on his outfit, and explodes into Saturn rings at the end of the first movie. His transformation robot is a hornet(bees = Illuminati), and he uses a magic flute(just like the masonic Mozart play). The Monolith, and ruins, looks like Freemason three pillar symbolism. Many of the names in the American show sound Jewish. The Angel Grove scenes have Freemason symbolism, and subliminal anti-white messages. The Power Rangers teleport around as beings of rainbow light, and their guardian Dulcea transforms into an owl.

I recently went back and looked at it's source, Zyurangers. It's full of masonic, and jewish references as well. The Super Sentai shows were originally military themed, and slowly took on magical themes over time. Zyurangers has several scenes that come of as explicitly masonic, and several characters use Jewish magic. I'll be posting all the Zyurangers screencaps, and webms i have along with explanations of the symbolism. Japan was taken over by Freemasons after WW2, and i think the Sentai shows are part of their programming.

Here's a link to the second Power Rangers thread i did (mods deleted the first). It explains the masonic, and Jewish elements of Power Rangers. I'll expand on Power Rangers symbolism when I'm done posting the Zyurangers stuff.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214236775/

>TLDR

Watch the last 10min of episode 50, and tell me Japan isn't controlled by Freemason Kikes.

shoutfactorytv.com/series/super-sentai-zyuranger

Attached: Dulcea-0.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geb
powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Golem_Soldiers
powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Dokiita_Golems
powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Yamato_Tribe_Knight_Burai
youtube.com/watch?v=VopT8V18puk
powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Dime_Tribe_Knight_Boi
powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Beast_Knight_God_King_Brachion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon
ancient-origins.net/history/seal-solomon-controlling-demonic-armies-0011647
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magic_Flute
youtube.com/watch?v=yi1evuorpDU
hebrewnations.com/articles/myth/unicorn1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's a good breakdown of the Super Sentai series, and the uniqueness of Zyurangers. Zyurangers was the first to introduce Jewish magic themes.

Attached: Super Sentai Power Rangers Freemason Jewish Propaganda r conspiracy - If you reverse the theme to Mi (880x2840, 672K)

SPOILER ALERT!

I'll start with the last episode, 50. It's the most telling.

Here you see the beast gods trapped over a six point star magic emblem.

Bandora(a play on Pandora) cries over her dead son Kai. This causes her to lose her witch powers(a reference to european occutism).

A Rotary Club style gear is seen hanging above her during all the telescope scenes.

Daizyuzin created a Solomon styled jar to seal Bandora away in. It has the six point star on the lid. Solomon sealed away demons into containers using the six point Solomon seal.

He then casts her into space. She ends up in orbit around Saturn.

The hatching of the dino eggs resurrects life on earth.

Bandora is seen stokeing a fire while singing about hating children. Moloch symbolism.

The new baby has devil hons,a nd Bandora loves him.

The Zyurangers teleport up as beings of light. Similar to the Capricorn exit to the Cave of the Nymphs in the Odyssey. It symbolizes Saturn.

The new Sentai series introduced at the end credits starts off with Nimrod horn symbolism.

Attached: Super Sentai Zyuranger S1 E50 Long Live The Dinosaurs-9492x7204.jpg (9492x7204, 3.12M)

Attached: Bandora Sealed in Solomon Seal Jar Super Sentai Zyuranger S1 E50 Long Live The Dinosaurs.webm (624x480, 2.94M)

Attached: Dinosaur Hatching Resurrects Life Acend as Beings of Light Super Sentai Zyuranger S1 E50 Long Live T (624x480, 2.87M)

Take a look at the names of the episodes real quick.

Birth

Revival

Reawaken

Arise

Eggs

My Master

Dark World

A Mystery?

Satan Comes

Reborn! The Ultimate God

Stay Alive

Tears of a Subterranean Beast

Blaze Burai

Live Again

the Son From Darkness

It's all Freemason/Mystery School symbolism. I've hears some anons mentions dinosaurs are some kind of MK trigger as well.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-11 ShoutFactoryTV Watch full episodes of Super Sentai Zyuranger.jpg (1830x3978, 2.73M)

Episode 30
Satan Comes!

Bandora creates a Satan tower in the city.

The intro sequence shows off the suspicious imagery. Daizyuzin's breast plate looks like a red shield. The Zyurangers were next to a shield holding statue when they teleport up as red light in episode 50.

Bandora must capture, and sacrifice 13 10 year old children for the ritual to resurrect Great Satan.

Attached: Super Sentai Zyuranger S1 E30 Satan Comes-8012x7296.jpg (8012x7296, 2.57M)

More resurrection themes, and turning oneself over to Satan.

Attached: Super Sentai Zyuranger S1 E49 The Gods Lost.jpg (1978x5426, 895K)

Here's a quick rundown on the Power Rangers symbolism. Look at the bottom right for the Angel Grove stuff.

Attached: Power Rangers Movie Freemason Occult Jewish Symbolism Minerva Owl Monolith Ivan Ooze-7349x7592.jpg (7349x7592, 3.98M)

Many Zyurangers characters, good and bad, have explicit Satan horns.

E48 The Son From Darkness

Satan is depicted as a star coming to earth. Just as was in old medieval European depictions.

Satan's power transforms Kai into a Halo looking super soldier. This gives credence tot he theory that Super Sentai is veiled military programming.

"The Son From Darkness" is a very Freemason sounding title.

Hypnotized children.

Forced to fight.

Satan has a unicorn horn(there was also a Dora Unicorn bad guy), and a third eye on his head.

Four pyramids are seen in the background after the children are saved from Satan, and the Zyurangers call out to "King" Brachion.

The dino eggs symbolize the Egyptian world egg. Losing them is like losing the ancient Mysteries.

Bandora sells her soul to the devil to gain immense power.

Attached: Super Sentai Zyuranger S1 E48 The Son From Darkness-6667x7198.jpg (6667x7198, 2.23M)

Eastern general Hospital is a reference to the "traveling east" phrase the masons use.

Dinosaurs

You will is the most important thing.

"10 day ago" 10 is a magic number to Hermetics/Gnostics, and it shows up over and over again in the series.

Bandora has a six spoked chandelier.

Resurrection through Satan

Satan's power makes Kai, and the hypno kids into Naziesque super soldiers.

Attached: Super Sentai Zyuranger S1 E47 Break In The Final Deciding Battle.jpg (5170x7553, 3.3M)

This episode featured a bad guy that was very Saturnian/Jewish.i He uses hexagon shaped magic spells, and casts them with a magic wand(jewish).

The rangers have to fight their evil doubles = duality symbolism.

The trident is an ancient symbol of power over heaven, the earth, and hell.

The Zyurangers form into a tower of Babel themed attack, and shoot a triforce looking emblem at the enemy.

Their "howling cannon" shoots a rainbow beam.

Attached: Zyurangers E46 Saturn Freemason Symbolism Babel Attack.jpg (1920x6432, 1.31M)

Attached: Babel Attack Evil Doubles Super Sentai Zyuranger S1 E46 Presenting The Vicious Squadron.webm (630x480, 2.91M)

indeed great research brother you get a bump fuck the retard kikes and shills and their schizo judean bullshit

Goshi is bandaged like Osiris is bandaged by Isis.

Dora Chimera sucks up people,a nd takes their power. The athletes he sucked up are all from Freemason sports. Baseball, and Soccer were invented by Freemasons. I've read the Nips think Atari(to hit the target) is Freemasonic, so i suspect the archery bit is a nod to masonry. The last slide shows a scene with Mei in fornt of an American Football shop.

Inverted pyramid, and three children.

Gathering around the light = being of light

resurrected

When Burai dies, he is shown as crossing the sky in a solar chariot.

Dora Chimera has a goat, and a dragon/snake head.

There was a one eyed monster. Dora Sphinx had one eye painted on his chest.

"Tears of a Subterranean Beast" is a reference to the subterranean rituals of the mystery schools.

Bandora uses clay golem soldiers to attack the Zyurangers. These were changed to putties by Saban for Power Rangers.

Episode 27 features the infamous Bandora/Rita eyeball through the telescope scene. It only happened once in Zyurangers, but Power Rangers recycled that footage over, and over for various scenes. It's one eye symbolism.

The Circe was defeated by the "Cattle from the Odyssey"? This seems like a reference to one of Hercules trials, and the Eleusinian Mysteries.

Both Bandora and Daizyuzin have Satan/Capricorn horns. Many characters have very satanic looking horns. Burai's Dragon pendant has Satan horns.

Attached: Zyurangers Freemason Illuminati Goshi Seth Isis Bandages One Hit Archery Baseball-9076x7302.jpg (9076x7302, 3.81M)

This is legit.

Bandora invokes evil spirits to give her minions more power. In the Dora Spinx episode she specifically invokes Satan.

Webm shows the unicorn monster. Unicorns are Jewish symbolism.

Attached: Bandora Dora Unicorn Crescent Staff Super Sentai Zyuranger.webm (630x480, 2.86M)

bump

Here Kinkaku blows the Zyurangers to their death with a PALM LEAF fan. The palm is symbolic of resurrection , and eternal life to the mystery schools. It goes back to Egypt, and Babylon.

The Seven bodies are the seven liberal arts; Trivium, and Quadrivium. It's Freemason symbolism.

Eternal life, and resurrection are promoted by many mystery schools.

This kind of reads like a morality spiel for the new, Freemasonic Japan. It's promoting a kind of cult of happiness.

Attached: Zyurangers Kinkaku Journey to the West Palm Leaf Freemason Mystery School Symbolism-3648x9355.jpg (3648x9355, 1.96M)

Attached: ShoutFactoryTV Watch Super Sentai Zyuranger Episode 37 Gold Horn King Kinkaku first part Freemason E (590x450, 2.96M)

Attached: PART 2 ShoutFactoryTV Watch Super Sentai Zyuranger Episode 37 Freemason Eternal Life.webm (630x480, 2.91M)

Tears of a Subterranean Beast

This story revolves around Goda wanting her egg back.

Bandora tricks Goda, and warns the rangers not to trust their kindness. Symbolizing ascending good and evil.

Climbing over my dead body = resurrection.

Bandora tells him to wipe out the dam, an allusion to Egypt. Several of the bad guy were Illuminati-tier egypt themed.

Dragon = Satan.

Many of the characters have Satan/Saturn/Capricorn/Nimrod horns.

The Zyurangers form a perpendicular square with their arms just before killing Goda. The "Concussive Dragonstrike!"

The end scene show the dinosaur egg, and a Christian cross. It says,

"There are so many unknowns and MYSTERIES in this world."

"Bandora will use them in any way for her evil plot."

This is alluding to the mysteries schools being used for good, and evil.

The egg was the symbol of the earth to the Egyptians, the source of the Freemason Osiris resurrection rituals. The Christian cross symbolizes a modern incarnation of the dying and rising, mystery story.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geb

Some Egyptologists (specifically Jan Bergman, Terence Duquesne or Richard H. Wilkinson) have stated that Geb was associated with a mythological divine creator goose who had laid a world egg from which the sun and/or the world had sprung. This theory is assumed to be incorrect and to be a result of confusing the divine name "Geb" with that of a Whitefronted Goose (Anser albifrons), also called originally gb(b): "lame one, stumbler".[8]

^ I know that says it's incorrect, but Manly P Hall talked about the goose egg world in his lectures. Masons would use it's symbolism.

Attached: Zyurangers Freemason Propaganda Goda Egg Mystery of Life-8461x7002.jpg (8461x7002, 3.05M)

Attached: Super Sentai Zyuranger S1 E39 Tears Of A Subterranean Beast Goda Mystery School Freemason Symbolism (628x480, 2.97M)

Attached: Super Sentai Zyuranger S1 E39 Tears Of A Subterranean Beast Goda Mystery School Freemason Symbolism (628x480, 2.99M)

F Goda

Assassinated by mystery school goons.

But it's ok though because life resurrects, and happiness is the most important thing of all! : O

Attached: Super Sentai Zyuranger S1 E39 Tears Of A Subterranean Beast Goda Mystery School Freemason Symbolism (628x480, 2.95M)

Bandora's minions area all baked clay golems. Here Dora monsters are also baked clay. One episode revolves around finding Dokita clay to make stronger Golems.

powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Golem_Soldiers

powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Dokiita_Golems

Attached: Golems! Super Sentai Zyuranger Episode 9.webm (628x480, 2.93M)

The golems have upside down pentagrams for belt buckles.

Attached: Golems Concept Zyurangers 639 × 480 pixels.png (639x480, 311K)

Attached: Zyurangers Golem Soldiers.png (1425x1076, 2.51M)

Attached: Zyurangers Super Sentai Can't Stop Lithia Tribe Blood.png (1425x2145, 2.11M)

powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Yamato_Tribe_Knight_Burai

The Green Ranger is actually Burai. He is put in cryo sleep to chase after the Zyurangers through time. When he is resurrected he seeks vengeance on them, but eventually joins them. He actually died in cryo sleep, and can only be in the outside world for 30 hours until he dies.

The resurrection themes are very masonic.

Attached: Burai Resurrection Grandpa ShoutFactoryTV Watch Super Sentai Zyuranger Episode 17.webm (626x480, 2.97M)

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=VopT8V18puk

The intro sequence mentions them being resurrected and eternal. Zyurangers is pronounced Jew Rangers.

Attached: Super Sentai Zyuranger, (((Haim Saban's))) source for Power Rangers.webm (632x480, 2.95M)

This webm goes intot he backstory. It shows humans living alongside dinosaurs, and sounds just like the Chrono Trigger story. Bandora is Pandora sealed in a a jar.

Attached: Super Sentai Zyuranger Episode Super Se-2.webm (634x480, 2.97M)

bump

Here you see the six point star, Solomon Seal that traps Bandora at the end.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13 ShoutFactoryTV Watch Super Sentai Zyuranger Episode Super Sentai Zyuranger S1 (1062x861, 649K)

Bandora Rule 34??

>Solomon's seal
It's called the Star of Remphan.

The Yellow Ranger was actually a guy named Boi in the Zyurangers show. Saban used all the footage of the costumed Zyurangers, so little kids were being told Boi was a girl. That's tranny mind fucking.

>Boi Pussy

powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Dime_Tribe_Knight_Boi

Attached: Boi Pussy Tranny Propaganda-1702x9408.jpg (1702x9408, 2.18M)

Dora Unicorn

Attached: Dora Unicorn Zyurangers.jpg (1878x2094, 241K)

Here you see the one eye on Dora Spinx. Many characters have devil horns. There are European themed monsters like Frankenstein, and many look visibly European. The Circe looks like a Roman legionnaire, and is mentioned as being part of the Odyssey story.

Attached: Zyurangers Monsters Bandora Freemason.jpg (1800x1200, 289K)

/m/ here. Mind making another thread on /m/ aswell? I wonder what would tgey think about it and if some anons might even give additional info aswell. Also I hope this shit doesn't affect Mighty Morphin PR atleast and only ZyuRangers.

This tower of Babel attack in Zyurangers was alluded to in Power Rangers. The Power Rangers do an unmorphed form of the attack.

Sabans Power Rangers are all mixed race, except Billy. Billy is weak,and picked on in the show. He's also gay IRL, and likes jews on Twitter. This is blatant tower of babel symbolism.

Attached: Babel Attack Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Episode 37 Clean-Up Club.jpg (3728x2220, 1.12M)

Yes i could. Diazyuzin has the rothschild red shield breastplate, and satan horns. Dragon Ceasar has a pentagram on his chest. Seems suspicious. God King Brachion resembles the Freemason central pillar.

Attached: Feels Dragon Ceasar, Super Sentai Zyuranger S1 E43 Live Again Zyusouken.webm (628x480, 2.92M)

But aren't the golems the bad guys?
Resurection is all over Japanese media aswell, take for example Dragonball and how Goku gets killed and revived atleast 3 times on the show and each season they use the dragonballs to revive everyone atleast twice. Space Battleship Yamato had revivals aswell with Captain Okita.

powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Beast_Knight_God_King_Brachion

King Brachion resembles the three Freemason pillars. He used used to make Ultimate Daizyuzin, the most powerful mech.

Attached: KSZ-Ultimate_Daizyuzin.png (868x686, 751K)

now do sabre rider

I think it's Freemason controlled conflict propagnada. Bandora is shown as extremely powerful for having made deals with Satan, and for using Jewish golem magic. It's a bit of an advertisement. Burai's story shows how evil can be made good. It seems like ascending good and evil symbolism. Daizyzin uses a Solomon Seal at the end, so the jew magic is both good and bad in the series.

Attached: screenshot-Zyurangers good vs evil.png (809x409, 138K)

Attached: heilpowerrangers.gif (400x301, 840K)

Based and Kyoryu-pilled

I'll move on to Power Rangers. I think i covered all the Zyurangers stuff.

Ivan Ooze transforms into a hornet. The original symbol for the Illuminati was a beehive, and they were it's bees.

Attached: Power Rangers MMPRTM_Ivan-Hornitor.jpg (1450x1080, 194K)

Here's Burai's eternal room. He is doomed to live only 30 hours when he leaves.

Attached: 2chans day out ShoutFactoryTV Watch Super Sentai Zyuranger Episode 34 Stay Alive Burai.webm (494x380, 2.98M)

This scene was suspicious. he talks about keeping a promise to the point of killing his grandson. The kids at the end promise the Zyurangers to look after the Dino eggs. This is Freemasons oath swearing propaganda.

Attached: Grandpas Guns and Promise ShoutFactoryTV Watch Super Sentai Zyuranger Episode 17.webm (626x480, 2.88M)

The seal could mean the opposite tho, like a sing of warning against anyone trying to open it. Think about it if you saw a small chest with a cross embeded on it would you believe it houses an incredible evil inside? If I saw a chest with a star on david on it I wouln't touch that shit with a ten foot pole. Then again, Japs love to shove in as many Judeo Christian and occult simbolism as possible when trying to make something look "magical" look up any magical girl shows and the pentagrams and stars that form under them when casting magic, or hell look at Evangelion who went completely ham with Cross shaped explosions, Jewish angels, and dead sea scrolls, and when asked why the nips just said, "we thought it looked cool"
That being said there is weight to your argument, atleast in the north american release, I'm just playing devils advocate here because I'm a filthy /m/ tard

Angel Grove is intentionally made to look like the Tower of babel as well. Turning the Power Rangers into mutts just confirms the intent.

Attached: Angel_Grove.png (617x456, 593K)

Also remember that Japs look at Jews completely different from the west. They don't hate them like Jow Forums nor think they are innocent "people" like normies. Japs look at Jews with interest to how good they are with busines/trickery and how mystical their religion is. They know Jews=bad news but are more curious about them and view them in misticism (imagine real life Oni). This has trickled down to anime culture aswell, with magic themes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon

The Seal of Solomon (or Ring of Solomon; Arabic: خاتم سليمان Khātam Sulaymān) is the signet ring attributed to King Solomon in medieval Jewish tradition and in Islamic and Western occultism. It was often depicted in either a pentagram or hexagram shape; the latter also known as the Star of David in Jewish tradition.

This ring variously gave Solomon the power to command demons, jinn (genie), or to speak with animals. Due to the proverbial wisdom of Solomon, his signet ring, or its supposed design, it came to be seen as an amulet or talisman, or a symbol or character in medieval and Renaissance-era magic, occultism, and alchemy.

The legend of the Seal of Solomon was developed primarily by medieval Arabic writers, who related that the ring was engraved by God and was given to the king directly from heaven. The ring was made from brass and iron, and the two parts were used to seal written commands to good and evil spirits, respectively.

ancient-origins.net/history/seal-solomon-controlling-demonic-armies-0011647

References to the Seal of Solomon being a pentagram first appeared in western Renaissance magic, for example, when English bishop and antiquarian White Kennett (1660–1728) referred to a ‘Pentangle of Solomon’ having to the power of exorcising demons. In Heptameron (1496) by Peter de Abano the ‘Pentacle of Solomon’ was in reality a hexagram drawn out on floors in which magicians stood for protection while invoking demons.

Attached: Seal of Solomon.png (1645x737, 269K)

Ivan Ooze traps Rita, and Goldar in a snow globe at the end. Some anons mentioned snow globes being an occult thing in past threads. Angel Grove is an interesting name. Angels come from heaven, and Groves are places of magical rituals. It's all about magic ascension.

I think it's all due to pic related. Japs are having jew culture forced down their throat by Freemason allied forces. I bet most of the quirky, pedo, crazy culture form japan is actually the masons pushing perversion, and testing their response. South Koreans are experimented on in the same way.

Attached: power-rangers-snow-globes.jpg (474x266, 21K)

oops i mean pic related.

Attached: Japanese Freemasonry post ww2.png (1780x499, 86K)

Ivan Ooze uses a magic flute. There is a famous masonic opera, "The Magic Flute." This is probably a n allusion to it. Many think Mozart was assassinated over "The Magic Flute" for revealing too many mason secrets.

Mario also uses a magic flute, which leads me to believe the masons control the whole Japanese media industry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magic_Flute

Attached: Ivan Ooze Magic Flute.png (610x428, 533K)

Wouldn't surprise me that high ranking Japanese leaders are cult members desu. Look at the whole shitshow in Korea, Japan probably has the same problems but haven't surfaced yet.

What can ypu tell me about Ocarinas? I know it's a stretch from a flute to an ocarina but Link does some pretty magical stuff with it.

Hehe...

I think the ocarina is "The Magic Flute" as well.

Sarastros = Skullkid

The Queen of the Night = Majora

Attached: Zelda Majoras Mask=Magic Flute Mozart=Masonic Propaganda, Sega, Sonic, Niantic 8000x8000 3Mb.jpg (8000x8000, 3.28M)

>Watch the last 10min of episode 50, and tell me Japan isn't controlled by Freemason Kikes.
Dont care , bitch is hot .

The Bomber's Club were the Freemsons. The run from Clocktown to the Observatory is a recreation of ancient Mithra initiation rituals. The interior cavern is laid out just like the Cave of the Nymphs in the Odyssey. Gazing through the telescope is you ascending the Capricorn(Saturn) gate by becoming a being of light.

Attached: Zelda Majoras Mask, Freemason, Illuminati, Symbols, Hiram Abiff Rauru Building the Temple 3mb.jpg (2256x4532, 3.7M)

Northward descent = Cancer

Southward ascent = Capricorn

Attached: Majoras Mask Clocktown map Freemason Cave of the Nymphs symbolism.jpg (3750x2100, 1.91M)

>"Unicorns are jewish symbolism"

It's time to get off the internet and go outside

Attached: da229511894ae945cda688e146239a30.jpg (392x756, 43K)

Attached: Unicorns Talmud screenshot-www.jewishanswers.org.png (547x532, 48K)

The added Angel Grove Power Rangers scenes are full of Freemason and subliminal imagery. Here you see orange sodomy symbolism.

Attached: MMPR-YouthCenterSign angel grove gym and juice bar.jpg (640x480, 168K)

Pyramid between two palm tree pillars.

Attached: Power Rangers Angel Grove Pyramid.png (700x521, 336K)

>may be interpreted as
>great horned mammal
>too large to fit on the Ark
>one-horned mammal

Legit

"I can't find my butt plug!"

youtube.com/watch?v=yi1evuorpDU

Attached: Billy Blue Ranger 1.jpg (700x583, 214K)

Attached: David Yost on Twitter.png (989x1208, 1.07M)

JEWISH FUCKING POL MODS DID IT AGAIN! THIS IS POLITICAL!

hebrewnations.com/articles/myth/unicorn1.html

They are absolute retards too since this is more of an /m/ thread than a Jow Forums one. FUCK YOU MODS AND YOUR FAVORITISM FOR Jow Forums

It's a kike mod trying to shut me down. They did this with my first Vidya Freemason Thread, and with my first Power Rangers thread.

Attached: Corrupt Jew Mods.png (1940x1980, 429K)

The mod actually banned me. I should appeal this, and get him banned from modding.

&chan is going to get this redpill I guess.

Attached: BANNED JEWISH POL MODS screenshot-www.4chan.org-2019.06.15-17-37-02.jpg (1886x1870, 698K)

We know Jow Forums mods are retards. They’re /leftypol/ fags who want to turn Jow Forums into /leftypol/ 2.0 by making the board incoherent and make everyone fight with each other over who’s based and who is white and who isn’t, along with JIDF and John Bettendorf promoting racemixing threads.

For anyone interested, this pic contains all the power rangers redpills. I was pretty much done explaining it. I think the Boi being pushed off a s a girl thing is HUGE. Especially with the Boi Pussy meme being a thing. makes me think.

Pic related. they stacked up another pyramid from popcans next to the wall pyramid.

Attached: Generic Brand Soda Pyramid power rangers billy clean up club.png (400x300, 161K)

Attached: Sun Chariot Helios Mithras Super Sentai Zyuranger S1 E42 Burai Dies.png (1920x2204, 1.25M)

Football is a Freemason sport as well.

Attached: Freemasons Invent Rugby, Football, Soccer, and Baseball.jpg (718x526, 140K)

Ivan Ooze also emerges form an egg. More Gebb goose egg symbolism.

Attached: Ivan Ooze World Egg Symbolism.jpg (640x360, 39K)

get in

Attached: redpilled shed.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

imagine going through the trouble of writing all this autism only to have a based mod dump it into Jow Forums lmao

Certain things really trigger them.

Attached: The CIA, NSA and Pokémon Go.png (959x3890, 699K)

good fucking lord this is some grade A schizo 'tism