Based Kratom appreciation thread

Who here is high af on /our/ drug tonight?? How has it changed your life, in positive and/or negative ways? For me, I'm happier, more motivated, more confident and far less anxious

Attached: super-green-kratom.jpg (800x482, 82K)

Imagine having such a weak chemically imbalanced brain you need drugs to be an even half way normal human being,

kratom is way to god damn weak and it tastes like shit.

it does literally nothing

Kys, faggot. I bet you drink all the time

Use capsules. You didn't take enough.

go back to your headshop, loser, and let legitimate people do private things in the privacy of their own homes.

How am I preventing them from doing that? Nothing wrong with sharing experiences. Someone is insecure...

nigger tier drug horrible

whats a good brand? ive bought capsules before and they were pretty shit.

Urban Ice Organics is what I use. Joe Rogan accidentally advertised it one time, lol

And you probably need to take 8 or 10, since you might be less sensitive to it

I enjoy a glass of brandy while I read some Plutarch or Livy.

Attached: Bobby.jpg (500x375, 25K)

alright. thanks my man

Is it like cbd? Any side effects? Also, do you really get high?

Insecure about what?
>i use brand X
oh alright faggot

Lol, ok that was pretty good. You're alright. Just let me enjoy my shit while you enjoy yours, ok?

Sure thing

Way better than CBD for anxiety. You can get quite high if you're not used to it. Eventually it's less about the high and more about the positive mood it puts you in, and the boost in energy

He asked, I obliged. Fuck off.

just like keep a positive mood like alright bro
t. drug taker and dealer
get your nigger behavior out of here

No you fuck off. This is like living across the street from the nigger who sold crack at the end of the street. Don't bring this kind thing here. Kratom is just fine and we don't need to turn the world into an addict zone over it.

Thanks. I'm seeing it says it helps pains and aches, so I might consider stocking up soon.

Fuck off, you close-minded fuck. You're flaunting your low IQ and lack of any critical thinking skills. Honestly people like you are just an embarrassment, believing all the gov't and corporate propaganda about drugs and not having the slightest intellectual curiosity to discover that some drugs can actually be good. And they're from nature so no one can make any profit. That's why they want you to parrot "drugs are bad" like a good little citizen.

>Kratom is just fine
If it's ok, what's the issue you have with it?

i did a fair amount, extracted the alkaloids with vitamin C powder. barely feel anything when i take it. how the hell does this shit get people off heroin?
kava's nice though.

Maybe you have a niggier-tier emotional response. We don't need people like you advertising it everywhere. If a person is in pain or going through opium withdrawals or whatever else might be the case, it's easy to have it drop-shipped to your door if you want to give it a shot.

This isn't the place to raise awareness. That's nigger behavior. That's not what we want.

>phenibut
Thats my shit, kratoms nice but im all about the but.

Hey there have you tried "wild lettuce " once? I use it a mild cannabis substitute

took Kratom only one Time:
>Trink the Poweder in Kakao
>nothing happens
>get Hot
>feel wierdly Stones lik on meds (neo citran)
>cant sleep for hours
>never took it again

Yeah I think it just affects everyone differently. I have to take high doses to feel anything but know people who get knocked off their asses at 3 or 4 grams. I'm there's some genetic/biological reason that may eventually be discovered. Could possibly be how concentrated your opioid receptors are.

cbd, another meme product. Yeah, cbd cured my dog's cancer. :rolls eyes

So you speak for all of Jow Forums, huh? Great, good to know. Lol

both phenibut and kratom are banned here so i cant take them

I've heard mixed things about but. What does it do for you?

I never used it, that's why I asked. It seems like snake oil to me.

What does it feel like?

Ahhh damn, that sucks. And I thought the U.S. was reactionary on drugs

If you want to get it banned then go right ahead. I don't think there's anything wrong with it beyond people thinking they're going to get noice on it, taking too much, and then feeling like complete shit.

It's good but if you use it enough the side effects outweigh the benefits. The nausea gets worse the more you use it, and by that point you don't even feel it anymore. It seems semi permanent too, I haven't tried kratom in over a year but if I were to take some I would probably puke. In the beginning it was pretty nice though.

Who is "we"? You're fuckin delusional dude

Kratom is degenerate. You should only use painkillers if you're recovering from major surgery or something.

Ok, so we're kind of in the same boat and want the same thing. I definitely don't want to get it banned, but I think raising awareness on how it helps people may help keep it legal. Now that weed is getting legalized, it would really make no sense to ban this

It's not like other painkillers. It doesn't make you a fucking zombie. It actually makes me more productive at work and in other areas of my life.

>we
404 word not found
Maybe you should lay off whatever you're on for a bit.

that's an interesting point about the opioid receptors. I'm not sure. I snorted a small amount of heroin and felt really energetic and motivated. did a bunch of stuff that I had been putting off for a long time. i guess in that way it was a pain killer for me- to get over the emotional inertia. didn't make me nod out or anything, was super positive. until I had a beer and then almost OD'ed. wish I could get that from kratom. maybe i'll try to take a larger dose with capsules. thanks, kratom fairy.

What's a good first flavor to try? I'm new to the dark web and there's so many different choices

You don't need the dark web, nigga! It's legal and there are numerous online vendors that are reputable. I use Urban Ice Organics and recommend Green Malaysian, but Red Vein Bali is very nice as well

see, look at this
does this person have a problem to solve? you just brought more cats to the yard looking for a fix.

Basically, the first time you take it you feel like an absolute chad-god, later times are simmilar but not as nice, nothing like the first high. music is amazing, no more anxiety or depression. You actually WANT to be aroumd people and chat, sex and masturbation feel amazing. The best sleep you will ever have, effects often last into the next day. Dont take it too often and stay hydrated, take it on an empty stomach and take caffine with it.

Been looking for it.

These are nice. Just doesn’t last very long though. I miss real opiates.

This

Attached: FC683D11-6384-4F5E-A709-15108BA8B9BB.jpg (1080x2056, 154K)

Thanks for the advice user. What brand and how much do you recommend?

You can get it at any headshop or gas station, its legal in the us. Best to order online for top quality though.

Good for helping with withdrawals but other than that I don’t find it so great anymore. Very mild but can be fun for someone who doesn’t want to do the harder drugs and get addicted.

Niccccce

never heard of nogs doing kratom it's too subtle you're probably a boomer

did I call it or did I call it?
There's already an industry these days. It's a legitimate possibly helpful substance. If you don't want to get it on some kind of drug list then don't get people thinking like they need a certain brand and concentrate to get high off it.

The reason kratom is legal is because you can't get high off it.

You the same guy who made the thread the other day yeah OP?

I am using Kratom right now to come off suboxone, which I used for 6 days to come off of heroin. Works great for allowing me to go about my day and whatnot. To actually have energy to do stuff. I don't know about taking it recreationally as I never really have, but it works wonders for stepping down an opiate addiction "warm-turkey" style... I have 15 days off heroin now.

Kratom is addictive and gives withdrawals itself. Gives me a raging stomach ache every morning until I take some.. I have tried going 2 or 3 hours before taking it, drinking coffee and eating toast and going for a walk, but the stomach ache doesn't go all the way away. Regardless, I am thankful for it as it has helped me to quit using hard stuff, and "progress not perfection" as they say in the 12-step rooms. The kratom withdrawals are not near as bad as H or suboxone withdrawal is, but still something I am going to have to buck up and face sooner or later. I have used this same method in the past to quit heroin, and if I remember right, it was about 2 days of feeling pretty shitty. I think I ended up just buying some pot to take my mind off of it and it worked.

If anyone out there is struggling like me just know this, you can do it. If I can, you can. godspeed

I get it from liftmode, read everything on their site about it. I started with about 1000mg with 200mg caffine then redosed about two or three hours later. Dont eat for two hours prior to taking the first dose or two hours after it either, stay hydrated. I recomemd the FAA if you can get it, its betyer on your teeth and your gut.

Same situation. Stay strong we got this

Also, this is a pretty high recrational dose that should only be taken no more than twice a week, for theraputic doses start at about 250mg a day.

there is no chance you are having withdrawals after 15 days of kratom you raging retard , you absolutely are still going through suboxone withdrawals that the kratom will barely even puncture.

Sasha Gray wannabe over here. Eat shit you virtue posturing faggot.

>cant get high off it
Retard.

Yep, that's me! Glad it's helping you out, user. That is all great news.

Are all junkies this dumb? Stop tainting kratom with your sub human bullshit. Do you actually think that heroin/suboxone withdrawals only last for 15 days?

Does it help increase testosterone, manliness, libido?

You may not be on "drugs" but you are drowning in your self righteousness faggot.

You're still withdrawing from heroine/suboxone.

OK try getting high off it if you're dumb enough to try and too retarded to get real drugs.

checked, thanks brother. Honestly means a lot, more than a random user saying stay strong should. Im sure you know that feel

It helps with diarrea.

no it doesn't. try maca in smoothies. i like it with banana, cashew, dates, and cacao. maca is a hormone balancer and the south american warriors used to take it.

Anyone here use methadone or suboxone

>real drugs
I have and do get high off of it frequently.

Have sex

No. It's for things like pain or anxiety if you're not already an addict. It's very subtle, like if your doc gave you a scrip for some mush-brain drug and then you just took 1/10 of it per day.

You're in for some trouble if you're in the habit of getting high off kratom.

Such as?

Psychosis, vomiting, pain, waking up the next day when you have to go to work with it all the same again, drinking even more than you would have otherwise, pilled up to try to make it stop.

That sort of thing. Take real drugs if you have a problem. Take kratom if you're trying to ease off.

Not everyone is a junkie like you pal. Some of us are responsible users.

Right. There is still withdrawals from heroin (15 days) subs (9 days).. .Most definitely not my first time coming off either of those. Like I said, I have used kratom in the past, and I had the same thing, killer stomache ache in the morning. This was probably a good 45 days after last use of heroin, I had ordered a large amount online because the price was better. I definitely don't intend on taking it that long again. As of right now, I have enough left until probably Tuesday or Wednesday. So if I can stick to the plan, I will just stop taking it then, not purchase anymore, and deal with it. Been through worse so fuck it.

Sounds pretty great. Any specific brand you prefer or source you get it from?

Attached: A760C20F-5C1F-4879-980C-A5C7465A8BFE.jpg (768x1024, 198K)

I absolutely do. It can be so tough, but I’ve noticed for me that even the littlest bit of encouragement helps me tough it out. It can be such an incredibly difficult situation to endure

If you're taking it to get high, you're in for being a junkie. That's all I'm saying, pal. If you've been a dealer before you know how it goes once people start thinking they're king of the world and never going to fall down. That's not the mark of a responsible user.

See

I'll try to keep this short.
Been using kratom since November 2017. I have always had chronic knee problems and other pai . Kratom helped the pain so much, I was able to keep this job I started at Amazon that had a ton of walking per day. I bought some with my first paycheck. I walked so much that I lost over 50 pounds since then. I weighed over 250 and now I am below 200.
I take about 5 grams at a time maybe 4-5 times per day. I don't wake up and immediately take my first dose, I wait until my day is about to begin. Unless it is my weekend or something.
The only thing about kratom that I hate is the shits. I shit once every 3-5 days now and they are monster, three foot long snakes that could clog the best of toilets. I got so fed up with the shits clogging my toilet that I started to use a poo knife to chop up my shits. Only problem is that I think people are starting to get suspicious of the marks in the toilet.
>pic related

Attached: 1560672273941522902862.jpg (2400x3200, 1.72M)

Thanks bro, I appreciate it!

>king of the world
>never gonna fall
When did i say this? Im fully aware of the risks and dangers and take precautions to avoid and midigate them.

lmfao

Did the same to quit suboxone, it works, but when you quit the kratom you'll still have a day of three insomnia and restless leg syndrome

kratom is addictive and causes hairloss.
Stop shilling that trash here.

No problem, it actually helped my autism with smaller doses.

>midigate

You're not fully aware when you're the chad-king of the world. Hope you fall gently m8. Addiction is a real thing and I've been there myself. Maybe you don''t have to hit rock bottom, but you'll have to hit something before you realize what you've become.

Hot damn, son! I have noticed my shits are getting bigger, but I still have at least 1 a day. I've heard about constipation being a side effect though. How long had you been taking it when this side effect first developed?

>RLS
Ive had very bad RLS since i was about 12, ive been every medication there is for it, nothing worked. Kratom completely alleviates it.

Same here. It's kind of paradoxical in that respect, though I expect if I ever go through withdrawals the RLS will be next-level

Im tired, shut up.
Youre the one advocating "real" drug use.