Belgium is a shit country full of niggers and muslims. I WILL move away from this fucking country once I have the money

Belgium is a shit country full of niggers and muslims. I WILL move away from this fucking country once I have the money.

I will probably move to Portugal or Italy

Attached: 8006bf24-e0a5-11e5-b4c2-91e2698c7fdb_web_scale_0.0301144_0.0301144__.jpg (698x465, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Belgium
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ah yes, Italy and Portugal, famous ethnostates completely lacking any sign of brown people

plenty of french boomers go to portugal for cheap real estate and comfy living
if you're a working man though, portugal might not be so good, its youth is fleeing to find work abroad

Why there are so many racist western flags on /int? I thought you guys should be extemely tolerant and multicultural nigger lovers

Of course I'm not planning to work in Portugal with their third world wages. I'm gonna save up for 10 years or so and then fuck off from this disgusting country.

I swear I have to go to Antwerp again this wednesday and it's literally 70% niggers and muslims, streets are disgusting and you constantly have to be on your guard because this subhumans apes go around jumping and robbing people for fun. I'm so fucking sick of it.

its usually incel-shits of eastern european (sl*V(e) subhuman) immigrants who got bullied by both natives and muslim bulls in western europe

You thought wrong. Again.

Most losers are more vocal online. Most Dutch and Belgian people accept multiculturalism.

>Antwerp
i'm sure there are many places in belgium where life is nice, antwerp is famous for being a shithole

they are slowly breaking

Us westerners are not so fund of Muslims in particular. I don't mind other races, I have a problem with other cultures

Stupid fucking retard. That's why I hate your kind. Why can't you fucking admit Turks and shit are subhumans? Fucking hell if I read news about Belgians going to other countries beating up old people for fun, committing most crimes, generally being uneducated and not integrating I would call them what they are: subhumans. But you fucking defend these primitives. For what reason?

lmao

Typical nigger loving dutch cuck faggot

Are most belgians racist? I head the belang party won a lot of votes
T.foreign exchange student

That's why 50% of Flemish people voted for anti immigration parties Mehmet

stay away from the big cities, especially Antwerp and (God forgive me for uttering this name) Br*Ssels

People look outside and read the news and see muslims and africans acting like subhumans constantly. They don't want that anymore. If that's racist then so be it.

They just are not that much into opening the floodgates for all sorts of unholy scum to fill their cities and then pretending they enjoy it.

Flemish people are family-oriented village dwellers by nature.

>I will probably move to Portugal or Italy

Attached: 1560287627291.jpg (1357x960, 103K)

I bet you don't even have a job yet kek

I will always judge an individual on the basis of who he is, but it is kinda stupid to have a huge putrid dung-heap in front of you and you have to pretend it is not there.

Makes sense

There is no point, the whole planet will be engulfed with shitskins

who cares what cracKKas do

>becoming the problem after "escaping" it.

Classic Belgians...

Try not living in Brussels or Antwerpen, nigger.

This doesn’t make any sense though, these are belgian cities and he can live anywhere in belgium, why shouldn’t he be allowed to? What happens in these cities anyways? Is there a lot of crime?
T.student

If he's complaining about too many foreigners, he may consider not living in cities that are filled with them to the point whites are almost outnumbered. It makes a lot of sense.

> will probably move to Portugal
I have some bad news...

he thinks he's somehow superior and him being an immigrant would be a blessing to that country, even though he's too dumb to figure things out for himself in the place he was born in
raging about immigrants online is a lot easier than really improving your situation
because hey, it's the immigrant's fault that his country let them in and proceeded to do jack shit to make sure they behave and integrate well
>hey thirdie, here's handouts
>don't I have to work or go to school or
>nope
>learn the culture and adapt and integrate?
>nope
>ok guess I'll just do what I did in country of origin and take advantage
>that's fine with us we won't do anything about
reeee immigrants guise amirite
but wait
you see
they were _forced_ to let them in!
by the big bad boogie man EU!
they had no choice!

uhh, niggers and mudslimes NEED to be tortured and killed though. It's pretty fucking obvious

Imagine living in a country like Belgium and complaining about brown people. You'd die after living here for 5 days

Looks like a real life Habbo raid

>why, yes, I'm moving to Portugal to hide from the bogdanoffs and the bank I own money lots of money, how did you know

Attached: 6yt2gvTp0R0.jpg (1280x793, 94K)

Hahahhahaahahah
Italy has much much much more migrants from Africa compared to the rest of the Europe. People from Beneluxstaaten don’t know shit. Same with Germany. it’s not as bad as it is Italy.
Rome is completely FUBAR you literally get harassed by Africans if you dare to stop for 1 second.

And gypsies

Attached: 1560106714794.png (900x900, 72K)

I haven’t seen gypsies but Africans follow you try to stop any way possible and then scam you. Most Europeans can ignore them easily, americans however get scammed often because you Act too nice.

Belgium just needs a good clean that's all.

me to , this place is drowning in sandniggers, I'm out, I'm moving to North Russia. I hear they have 0 mudslimes there.

youre a sandnigger yourself

no, I'm blond and 1,90, ain't got a single drop of shitskin in me. so I'm gonna save my genes and go to the one place where shitskins get beaten severely for being shitskins.

Mother Russia

> his country let them in and proceeded to do jack shit to make sure they behave and integrate well

They have social housing, free school, free university, free healthcare, receive tons of gov gibs, the parts of city they live in always get new infrastructures like tramway lines that go through the city center and other things to try to make their disctrict more dynamic.
Yet they still behave like trash

Stop the meme, there are millions of people who have it way worst than them just from not living in a european country and they don't complain or behave in a shitty way.

Wrong

Italy is almost an ethnostate

Belgium is a country of 11m people with almost 1.5m africans/muslims + 1m non-african/muslim immigrants

+ there are also a few 100k illegal african/muslim/eastern euros

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Belgium

Attached: Italy.png (432x350, 16K)

>>learn the culture and adapt and integrate?
>>nope
lol this is funny, the minute someone tells brown peope to integrate they start violently yelling about how this is colonization all over again and they have no right to impose their western cultural standards on them and wearing a suit to work instead of a bathrobe is being forced to give up on their identity etc etc etc etc

that's good though, i don't want them to integrate anyways that's lefty bullshit

Westerner women love Muslim men.

you are a monkey
no you aren't
SEETHING

give me one good reason I'd be lying sandnigger? I mean wtf is wrong with you retarded fucking ass shitskins, it's like the shit from your skin has moved inside your brain too.
hahah

Can't you just move to the countryside? At least here 99% of foreigners live in cities.

Brown shitskin monkey

why are you so angry?

Because I have to walk through Antwerp wednesday and brown shitskins and africans are gonna try to stab me

well i didnt do anything to you.

Attached: 000z.png (657x527, 101K)

>this wednesday
Try living there permanently
I wanna commit suicide

I am actually going to Brussels on August for vacations. Should I be worried about something or is nothing I can't handle?

Attached: 1553265211744.jpg (500x355, 69K)

Ah yes the pure italian ethnicity

Just skip brussels you might as well go to bagdad

>go to Africa steal all the resources and chop off the natives' hands for lulz
>NOOOOO WHY ARE ALL THE NIGGERS COMING TO MY WHITE PARADISE REEEEEEEE
you wh*toids deserve everything you're getting, tbqh

Congolese don't come here though retard it's moroccans and turks and it's because of work programs in the 70s.

My sister wants to go to Brussels though. She wants to see the Manneken piss and eat chocolate. How is Bruges?

Oops ,ment for
But since we are on the topic. Is it true that Belgium has more castles than Germany?

Portugal is being invaded too you imbecile, by nigs from our old colonies and by brazilians chimps and by people from asia too (nepalese)

Even if we still have a great quality of life and wealthy, that will not last much with the immigration rates. Only a reconquista can save us, same for France or England.

>shitskins get beaten severely for being shitskins.
Russia has 10mln muslims

i think the biggest problem white people face is urbanization
if we manage to stay agrarian we will be happier

you should be grateful for brazilians migrating to your mini country moor

That's what normies don´t understand, they think our nations will keep the high quality of life and safety populated by blacks and south americans or mudslims. It's even pathetic their lack of notion

Attached: quality21_life_190w_2017_00087010bx1203sd_3da2cc2a28v.png (1040x588, 85K)

>Be gratefull for mongrels invading europe and european nations

monkey education classics
Let's wait your kind has the same fate moors had on iberia, kek

Attached: crim_stat-portugal02s03mave28.png (1516x1138, 430K)

Bump