Wh*toid subhumans this is what happens when you say the n word IRL

Let it sink into that baboon skull of yours,you are not allowed to say the n word under any circumstances or we'll fucking annihilate you.

Attached: 1515102997037.webm (724x720, 2.94M)

Every day for the rest of your life, you will be a nigger.

>nigge-

Attached: 1528095049251wh.webm (534x540, 1.95M)

Nigger, Nigger, nigger.
Come and get me, you will be shot :D

When I say israel you say BDS

The very moment the governments of the west collapse killing your kind on sight, whether shill, glownigger or regular nigger, will be the order of the day.

You can not hide, for all the spying and suppression God will turn it back on all who benefit and participate manyfold

Attached: CED112B3-8920-4809-8EDB-329C4CF3011A.jpg (680x960, 106K)

Would you prefer being called "prison ape"? How about "crack monkey"? We can work with you on the nomenclature as long as it's accurate.

Imagine the only pride you have is a word, and then you act like an animal and call it victory.

If you would just act like whites and use your brain instead things would be way better. It's your own fault, nigger nig nog nogger.

Attached: 1551977802954.jpg (750x563, 81K)

White guy was fucking retarded. Why stand that close to a nigger with a weapon?

so niggers are violent?

>he relaxed

say it one more fuckin time

Attached: 1559842044313.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

Look at the size of that 8 year old nigger you could hook a plow up to him easy at age 5 then good him by age 11 and still get good return on investment.

Literally zero of these threads are made by blacks, it's all Pajeets or Turks

Attached: pajeet.jpg (1080x530, 135K)

>so niggers are violent?
its called self defence

Attached: pol btfo.webm (332x574, 1.96M)

Nigger please. I grew up in foster care. I've called literally dozens of you niggers. You niggers don't and won't do shit unless you outnumber whitey at least three to one.

Nigger

>Meanwhile, in reality
Imagine waking up every single day in your life and still being a nigger

Attached: 1559924869262.webm (222x400, 1.21M)

Niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger hey jamal how’s your water

slide thread, hide

white bois are all talk and no action

Nigger

cope

Oye mate me take the shits

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Rednecks rule INCEST

Attached: 3gntr.jpg (520x348, 28K)

now the nigger will get 10-15 for attempted murder - really living up to the nigger name

I'M OFFENDED SO DROPPING YOU ON YOUR HEAD IS JUSTIFIED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: download (2).png (617x617, 76K)

You can find Mexicans calling blacks that and blacks dont do shit.

Now the hillbilly gone fuck his sister.... Really living upto his name huh pigskin

Still triggers all the rednecks tho

yep

Why are you faggots supporting those subhumans? Are you guys really that narrow minded to support their faggotry and justify their violence product of their low IQ towards those that are much more intelligent than them? I know it's very hypocritical of me to say this seeing how I'm a mexican and statistically, we're pretty close to them in violence and IQ, but that does not excuse such faggotry.

I can confirm that most of us mexicans really hate niggers more than anyone other race. Well, mainly us who still live here. Those who grew up in commiefornia have been brainwashed into liking them and their lower IQ culture. But most who grew up in here really hate them and are the ones who would start violence against them.

Attached: 1560471278925.jpg (302x405, 76K)

Jow Forums

Bump

Based

imagin if your whole anemi life at Jow Forums was only fantasy , the world as you knew being used to talking down to blacks without anything comming your way . you spot some black guys 1st comers to your head go and say nigger to these black pussies ... and suddenly it switched around and fantasy was now pretty much a black dude wih your lazy fat fogx over wibody and

Attached: 580117711587532801-Twitter.png (400x497, 63K)

Have you ever even met a nigger?

>.
lets look at him and you for a moment as outsiders with only the information we have here , ok well he is seen in a real life video 1 on 1 beating somebody down wich looks pretty fair fight from the weightclasses ... ok now lets look at what you got in store , uhm ok 1st you came out of nowhere typed N-word N-word N-word WOOOH that was fast he never saw them coming oh whats next ... OOOH you chose the internet " come over to my place now and get shot " Killermode phrase total savage you must be from a tuff place of sozial media chatrooms just like " Baahm " text

Many

>nigg
have ever real normal white people , in other words ever got out of nazi germany 2 " USA "

Nor did i meet a lot of hillbillies... But still know what pushes their buttons

sl󠛡i󠛡t you󠛡r thr󠛡oa󠛡t