Are pitbulls or guns more dangerous?

Are pitbulls or guns more dangerous?

Attached: 1535661976261.jpg (2598x3466, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pitbulls, if a gun goes off it's because of operator negligence or intent.

Guns don't snap and maul you to death because you made the wrong noise

ALL pitb*lls should be killed

Whether it's the guns that kill people or people that kill people, Pitbulls kill people and you can't gerrymander that.

Gas all pitbulls and all people who own and support pitbulls.

Pitniggers BTFO

There are hundreds of breeds of dogs to choose from. You know damn well why you choose a pitbull you fucking degenerate.

depends on on the melanin count of the handler

why tho? why do they pick pitbulls?

>having a pitbull
>named a after a meme
why that owner didn't get shot?

Lol i thought you were supposed to be making some sort of arguements against guns?

they should give away grocery store gift cards if you drop your pit off at the pound like they do if you hand in a gun at one of those buyback events

They are both tools of death.
Everyone knows how to use a gun.
Hardly anyone knows what a pitbull is used for.
It's not for your family pet.
They have a place, but not in your home, especially not in the city. They are attack dogs best used to protect their crops and livestock from predators.
I had Pits but switched to American Bulldogs - (pic related). Pits are fantastic fucking hog dogs.
Feral hogs are a pest.
Nothing hits a hog with the same tenacity and passion as a pit.
They are dangerous, though, and now that I have kids, I had to downgrade my hog hunting dogs from pits to AmBulls.
The Bulldogs do a great job, but they're A-Tier compared to pitbulls S-tier hog hitting abilities.
Pits have a place in society - just not with most people.

Attached: received_482180329272066.jpg (2048x1863, 226K)

Because they're a fighting dog and they want to "send a message". Men own pitbulls because they want to look tough. Women own pitbulls because they want to "rescue" them and show that not all pitbulls are bad. There's always some gay ass message underneath it. People don't just accidentally end up with a pitbull.

To make other people uncomfortable

if some one killed my baby like that you can bet the 7.62 would be going through their forehead next

Pitbulls kill about 22 people per year. Guns kill 0 people per year.

Attached: Kalashnikatt.jpg (1024x655, 96K)

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, always barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Attached: 1476773255120.jpg (466x700, 48K)

>Trump
lol, should've shot the owner.

Dual garage doors make me think this was a duplex. The fact that it was shot in the driveway shows these retards failed to properly confine their animal.

I've had pitbulls as a child, and they were extremely playful, loving creatures. I could also snap my fingers and say "Get the squirrel" and he'd jump 6ft into the air and latch on to a low hanging branch and hang by his teeth.

I'd never allow a pitbull around children, but I don't know if I'd go so far as an outright ban. I am in favor of greater sentences for pet owners who allow their killing machine to run freely.

>flag

what a surprise you pasta nigger

if you shoot my dog I'll kill you. Worth going to prison for.

And btfo to all poltard pit haters.

"Race war now!" ha...

You wouldn't survive a millisecond in a real happening, pathetic larping cucks. Shitting your pants because of an animal.

blyatcat

This is why we need guns

Farmer here. I used to own pits as feral hog hunting dogs. They're probably best suited for the task.
Now that I have kids though, I downgraded to American Bulldogs. Not quite as effective as pits but they do the job.
A small percentage of people (mainly hunters and farmers) have a legit reason for owning pits.
They're attack dogs and pits hit a hog or tear into a coyote like few other animals.
They're too dumb to be afraid.

99% of all dog attacks are committed by pitbulls yet there's a complete media blackout. Instead we hear statements like "All dogs commit crimes". "Pitbulls are good dogs they dindu nuffin" "It's the environment not genes". Remind you of something?

Attached: pitbull attacks.jpg (1280x868, 81K)

Based.

just get a Beretta 83 and shoot it you pasta nigger.

>Guns don't snap and maul you to death because you made the wrong noise
This.
Owning a pitbull should require some sort of license. The dog isn't to blame because the human that owns it is a moron.

they don't want us to have either. all the more reason to own both

>A dog attacks me on my property
>I shoot it

What problem do you have with that jew?

what say you about German Shepherds though?

Attached: 1522983116568.jpg (232x255, 13K)

Ya'll gonna eat that?

A gun is a tool for self defense, a pitbull is an animal that was bred for aggression and fighting. Easy fucking choice if you aren't a brainlet.

Posting some "statistics" from a kike lawyer. Nice try faggot.

Have you considered keeping your nigdog from mauling people so they don't have to resort to shooting it?

he was a good boy

Attached: pitbull.webm (720x404, 1.85M)

Strongest bite force. Easily trained. Not aggressive but can be.
Great dogs.

This.

This shitty video is so bad.
If someone knocked on the door, that baby would be sent flying as the pit jumped up to see who was there.

shitbulls have a great place in society far from any kid or decent human being

based pasta bro

shitbull owner. kill yourself

Absolutely right.
When it was just me and my wife, my pits were awesome hunting/crop protection animals.
Now I have kids, though, I had to go with a less aggressive breed.

Attached: 1559492755313.jpg (1024x810, 93K)

kid needs new parents and that dog needs to be euthanized

>"He could have given a warning shot!"

Lol what a fucking retard

Weaponised pitbulls.

Damnit

Why fire a warning shot if you can just do this?

Attached: huntin'.gif (480x270, 526K)

And Rottweilers? They're the second most likely fatal attacker
But significantly less

Forgot pic

Attached: Snapchat-1241390001.jpg (480x640, 40K)

Despite only being 13% of dogs owned by people...

Rotties have a place, too. They're attack dogs. Just, as with pits, not in urban homes. Rotties are great for farm protection. A-Tier hunters. S-tier guard dogs.

The statistics about pitbull attacks are as legit and unbiased as the statistics stating that six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust.

aww that's cute as fuck

*rings doorbell*

Attached: 1502563107203.jpg (500x567, 53K)

Exactly. If anything happens ever, it always was a "pit bull".

Attached: 2015-09-09-1441826812-4655468-journalistpitbull-thumb.jpg (570x570, 36K)

the pasta nigger with the based pasta

should have killed the fat cow too, you know she is going to buy another two or three to compensate

>Pitbull good dog they dindu nuffin. Pitbull fuck shit up/ Eh heh heh. It's da ooweeeener!!!!!

Attached: soy maga.jpg (501x697, 104K)

my sister has a rott and they were parked somewhere. a little kid walked by and the dog just sat. some guy walked by and the dog started growling.

REMINDER: THE ENEMY WANTS TI TAKE YOUR PITBULL FOR THE SAME REASON THAT THEY WANT TO TAKE YOUR GUN. THEY PREFER DEFENSELESS VICTIMS.

P.S. Pitbulls are great dogs when raised by whites. Don't abuse the dog, or you'll get what you deserve.

Attached: A96FF0F3-D24A-4129-8062-73A45F281B18.jpg (800x331, 52K)

*AHEM*
FUCK SHITBULLS

Attached: 1559326043704.jpg (1500x1000, 487K)

Like I said, S-tier guard dogs. Once they go into attack mode they are hard to control, though.
They need a good dog owner, othereise they'll dominate and that's when they're dangerous.

Based neighbors.

Easy solution that doesn't involve killing a family pet.

State mandated pulling of teeth. Can't bite, can't kill.

Problem solved, everyone's happy, no one dies.

>have a pitbull
> barks when people invade my land
>bit a chink for enter my land with his hand
>literally doesn't do anything until and invader arrives and it barks at it.
>have a shy german shepard, who is being taugh by the pitbull to bark at strangers approaching my land.

feels good to know my dog is based, and no a cuck like most of Jow Forums

>The violent life and violent death of a pitbull.

Someone doesn't know BR-guns

youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o

Attached: 1553186232977.gif (300x182, 310K)

pitbulls are only good for killing niggers

Why would anyone want a dog that makes you walk on eggshells? Everytime you have someone over to the house, you have to be cautious as fuck. Why not get a normal fucking dog? There are so many giant breeds that are absolute lovable wimps.

Only people who should own pitbulls are people who live alone and don't like other human beings.

Trained Pits can be affectionate. But so can lions. Until one day they aren't.

AAHHAHAHA the only good pitbull is a dead pitbull

>Only people who should own pitbulls are people who live alone and don't like other human beings.
They're great for hog hunting. Feral hogs are a pest and nothing hits a hog like a pit.
But they are NOT family dogs. They are attack dogs.
When used for their intended purpose, they're phenomenal.

>awww look, he's smiling!

Attached: 1557506945223.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

You did gods work user, fuck those "dogs"

The problem is all 'working dogs' need jobs. A pitbull is a good protection dog, but they should never be left alone outside. No one that lives in the city should own one because of their high 'prey drive', unless you want the next door cat/dog dead. I have a boxer-pit mix and use him for hunting, very high energy and will try to kill anything that runs from him. I won't let him off his leash ever on walks, and in my back yard I never take my eyes off him. The worst is 110lb onions-boys and pit moms that think they can control an 80lb death machine or even worse 2 60lb pits. Those idiots are the real problem.

Attached: sleeping_pup_do_not_touch.jpg (3264x2448, 2.5M)

You want a dog to work for you. Most people just want dogs as companions in their home. Majority of dogs are lovable idiots who pine for affection. Personally, I don't know why anyone would want a dog that hates other people.

I don't care if you want a guard as longs as you aren't abusing it (people who leave their dogs outside on chains all day with little food and water deserve to rope) and you keep it away from people who are minding their own business.

Attached: Pittbullroulette.png (791x558, 301K)

A warning shot is illegal.

These and weed threads are the glowiest Jow Forums haz.
Only Cops and their bitches want weed and pitbulls banned!
These two things scare the shit out of cops and their bitches.
Pitbulls destroy nazi shepards in seconds and weed is just a lame excuse to violate our constitutional rights.

>I am in favor of greater sentences for pet owners who allow their killing machine to run freely.
this. start throwing niggers in jail for 10 years when their mutant dog kills someone and you'll see pitbulls disappear overnight.

Muh rap nigga.

You've obviously never owned a Kel-Tec

Saw 2 shitbulls 2 years ago tearing a smaller dogo apart in the middle of the street. My father hit the shitbulls with a log with full force but the fucking beasts didn't even notice the first hit. The faggot owner who've left their gates open came out yelling what are we doing. He was a policeman, so no wonder he was retarded.
Fuck shitbulls

I didn't know there was a webm version

atf eternally btfo

Attached: atf btfo.png (966x427, 269K)

Based even though it's a pasta.

>giving up decades of your life because you can't get your furbaby to behave
Wew

>obviously never owned a Kel-Tec
it's kek-tec user

Attached: an_hero.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

I don't like pit bulls because they are dangerous, but this is so fucked up! I am against killing animals for any reason.

You guys are such pussies when it comes to a fucking dog. Guess it's a mutt culture thing.

>meme flag.

Ahhhh good ol copypasta. On that note, all bulldog breeds should be exterminated, starting with pits and frenchies

The audio version of this is amazing; you can hear his mother screaming hysterically, lmao.

Haha, great stuff

pit-bulls are based. the are loving and affectionate. The worst that can happen is the dogs get to excited playing and does small bit that barely pierced the skin. One time some criminal tried to outrun the cops and tried to jump my gate and the pit defend of my home bit him and he wept like a baby and the cops took him away. I don't know what fags do to make pits attack other, mine doesn't do shit when I take out on walks. It only ever acts like what most you describe when some stranger approach the fence around my house.