Does Jow Forums pass the Israel test?

As we all know, anti-semitism stems from pure jealousy and envy of the more successful Jewish people. People that do not support Israel tend to be less intelligent and socially isolated. They never find a logical way to criticise Israel, as their arguments are based on feelings and anti-semitism, not facts. So Jow Forums do you pass the Israel test? Are Arabs incapable of passing the Israel test because they are subhuman? Only Jow Forumstards, Fascists, Nazis, incels and subhuman Arabs fail this test.
youtube.com/watch?v=yfN2IvnIA4M

Attached: test.jpg (480x360, 25K)

This is now a kot id thread

Attached: 1553801195795.gif (329x329, 629K)

israel is based

Do you feel that Israel’s success somehow diminishes you as a person?

I mostly feel the sweatiness of my balls as I firmly clasp them in my right hand

Attached: 1538851134342.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

I will get him, this time for sure

Does Israel pass the Jow Forums test?

Do you masturbate in order to take your mind off of your own failures in life?

Do you masturbate by clasping your balls user? That's not how it works did your mom never teach you how to masturbate you're supposed to go up and down with your foreski- oh nevermind

Attached: 1558047035474.png (361x341, 137K)

My only issue with Israel is the amount of hypocrisy they employ in politics.

I support open borders for Israel. This makes me both progressive AND an anti-semite. It's like having your cake and eating it, too.

Israel’s population is far too low to be able to take in refugees, which could lead to the extinction of the indigenous Israeli people.

Attached: Truth.jpg (1600x1200, 383K)

yep

like i'd ever be jealous of a country that sends mossad to kill its own people.
like i'd ever be jealous of a country that has its own soldiers wearing diapers because they've never shot at anyone besides unarmed civilians.
is this feeling jealousy, or is it just contempt?
take a dirt nap, zionist

Attached: bfb.png (540x501, 428K)

Attached: 1558463899654.jpg (310x250, 27K)

>israeli people
>indigenous
look, the first nation of israel was founded on conquest, it's even written in the old testament, and it eventually became christian, and fell during the crusades.
the second nation of israel was founded on zionism's displacement of palestine and forcibly removing european jews from their homes in the diaspora, where Yehovah instructed them to wait for their messiah, and take them to jerusalem.
it seems zionist have also cooperated with european fascist states to this end, fascist states including nazi germany, fascist italy, vichy france, francoist spain, and the soviet union.
now, israel calls orthodox jews who continue waiting for their messiah "self-hating jews" and anyone who points out their cooperation with fascist states and human-rights violations (including genocide and the forced exodus of jewish people to jerusalem, killing unarmed civilians, and monitoring and assassinating israeli and non-israeli activists) as a fascist state "antisemites".
lots of nasty stuff lying at the feet of zionists, but sure, go off

Attached: image0.jpg (750x429, 242K)

>unironically blogposting on a stale Jow Forums shitpost

Attached: 1556642712336.jpg (1600x1140, 82K)

Attached: 1551682970907.jpg (800x766, 258K)

Okay, Israel has no fundamental right to exist, they only exist because of a lobbying group in God's most hated Island for bullshit political reasons.
They didn't earn it. They aren't true Jews. They're Khazars, they're people who aren't from the Twelve Tribes and they can not claim to be from the same tribe. They are savages who butcher children and don't follow the Talmud.
Besides, their covenant is over.

Stop debating about Jow Forums stuff and help me build my redpilled shed

Attached: 2214D8AE-6F36-40AD-980C-6E6A723D2219.jpg (474x355, 84K)

What do you mean by “Fascist states”?

Khazars aren't from the twelve tribes.

They're based and redpilled of course.

Can yu do dis tho?

Attached: 1432461491498.gif (400x400, 324K)

AWESOME
COUGARS

We invented the :"don't feed the trolls" phrase in 2006. Do we really need lower ourself?

Attached: 4bf.png (625x626, 181K)

Then they need to stop supporting open borders for Europe and the rest of the 1st world too.

Attached: kike double standards.jpg (2097x1338, 790K)

You cannot support Trump without supporting Israel.