Why America is the Best:

Why America is the Best:
-Brits started the colony but Americans were all "Fuck Eurofags!" America proceeds to own the Brits and reject their tea in favor
of liquor.
-War of 1812: Brits try again. Result: FAILURE!
-America then expands to the Pacific, owning Native Americans and Mexico along the way. MANIFEST DESTINY, BITCH!
-America has a civil war, pretty much because the rest of the world was made up of pussies, so we fought ourselves because we're so METAL!
-WWI: Eurofags try and reenact the American civil war, they fail miserably, we bail their asses out
-The Great Depression was so great, the rest of the world suffered for it
-WWII: Eurofags try again at the whole civil war reenactment, fail again, America develops nuclear weapons
-Post-WWII: America rules the world through different means; We fuck over the Commies hard because they are Commie bastards and they suck, like Nazis
-Present Day: Team America: World Police; Team Europe: World Faggots
-The Future: America remains on the forefront of technological breakthroughs, leading to a cure for all diseases, lasers, and other things that are awesome. Europe is consumed by the Zombie Apocalypse because they are too busy sucking to fight back.

Attached: A81791E8-DA01-40B8-8844-40D15C46D674.jpg (640x859, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FaGG

when america cries, the world cries

Ok.
But you can't make like you tho.

like second place in a child's beauty pageant
america never stops crying
the world just laughs

Attached: 1553565031773.jpg (240x240, 7K)

this is a fucking tournament, there is only one, the winner. in the end of it all America will be left standing.

We have burned down Washington and you sharted in mart.

Attached: sketch-1560532033462.png (1000x1000, 503K)

America, not america, the people may shart and die, the world might go to hell but America will never die

>be American
>get shot

get die punk

Wars against people on their own soil are tough. Remember Vietnam?

>Be shot

Attached: sketch-1557962779099.png (1280x692, 174K)

Ouch.

But still, you couldve beaten us if you gave in to our demands of less taxes and more representation. Then organize the new american representatives to have very little power and keep the british in control.

>I'm not negotiating with you, you little shits, do as I command - George III (probably)

- first one's kinda right.
- dude, d.c. was sacked during the war of 1812. we were inarguably defeated in that war.
- yes, good job simply saying "manifest destiny" to justify genocide, you may as well say, "i take what i want, it's fun to be a racist land-hoarding asshole".
- many different countries had civil wars, it doesn't make us special.
-wwi had trenches, tanks and flamethrowers. it was not a US civil war reenactment it mostly symbolized was the first clash in europe between nationalism and antagonisms between nations. the second clash was a lot more brutal. and the only people we bailed out were france and england.
- sorta goes to show that it's not a good idea to have a political economy, let alone a global one.
- wrong again, also, we did not defeat fascist italy or nazi germany. the italians defeated italy, and moscow sacked berlin. america only liberated france.
- yes and millions around the world died because of that, and the survivors hate america. and america also managed to get its own people to hate it too. i guess to you that's a plus.
- gibberish
- speculative gibberish
america was never that great.
gotta love that duke nukem insertion, because it's basically a pastiche of who we think we are, but are not

Better the Devil you know...

Attached: cn.png (1000x667, 7K)

also, america seems to be dealing with some femboy infestations, which is bad for our manly image.
and the classical reaganite mentality that our country disgraced itself with is making it difficult for america to cope in ways that are ethical.
why some women are drawn to femboys on the other hand, i will never understand

Attached: 1435644153463.jpg (704x396, 72K)

i dunno, maybe prettier daughters or something like that.
cuter babies?
idk

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM

sl󠛡it your󠛡 thr󠛡oa󠛡t

>he responded seriously

Attached: 7A4F3CC2-7AAA-4DBB-8103-EB9E57AD20C0.png (327x316, 208K)