Why are white women such trash these days? its impossible to find one who hasnt fucked like 20 guys

why are white women such trash these days? its impossible to find one who hasnt fucked like 20 guys.

Attached: hm-thispretty-because-both-my-parents-are-white-33079173.png (500x522, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2016/07/the-mestizo-menace/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally go to church user. im not joking. you will find virgin white women there, and if they not virgins they wont be complete whores either.

just as there are incels, there are many single women in church. im not lying. this is a fact that is HUGELY overlooked on this site.

im a satanist though and they only want guys who are virgins too...
good thing i can just lie lol

so now youre complaining that church girls have morals?

what exactly is it you want user?

it seems rather hypocritical for a satanist to be judging whores

I want someone to be with forever the more men a girl has dated the lower her pair bonding ability

satanism is about non conformity and it is normal to be promiscuous

then again, im telling you, if thats what youre looking for, maybe you should pick up a bible.

its actually rather interesting to read, especially the old testament, in my opinion.

if being promiscuous is normal, then that makes religious women the non conformists..

Don't fall for the church girl meme. Some are just reformed roasties looking for a betabuck

This is such meme advice. I always see this getting posted yet at the same time I've seen so many guys, especially in Europe claim that the church won't help since its filled with old people and the young ones are all shitskins.

Also, joining a church for pussy rather than out of actual faith seems shady to me.

>its impossible to find one who hasnt fucked like 20 guys.
Try moving outside of southern california.

>its impossible to find one who hasnt fucked like 20 guys
my girlfriend is a virgin and wants to wait til marriage.

she has 3 sisters, you can have one if you are worthy OP

bible sucks. of all the literature available out there why the shit would I want to read some shitty story like that? jesus freaks are fucking unbearable

this

a man giving away his virgin gf's virgin sisters... im calling you out as being a Tasmanian dad

>20 guys
hahahaha oh boy if only it was only 20............

>illiterate virgin thinks going where he may meet a desirable partner is shady

White MGTOW is the future

Lies

I know a girl that fucked 60 different men.

Attached: 1496381674846.jpg (320x265, 24K)

Where?

You just have to passively aggressively break her down into knowing what a worthless whore she was, she'll become far more docile after that

The Jew culture, we are all products of the degenerate culture. If you show something on TV no matter how bad some people will copy it. You don't even have to portray it in a negative light for some idiots to imitate. That's why the Jews have to have 100% control over the media because it could be used to mobilize the population against them, the media could also be used to make society better but instead we have Jew MSM working to ruin us 24/7.

>Satanist
>cant find quality women
really makes you think

i dated a girl and apparently i was number 24 or so
at THAT point she said she was finally ready to settle down
...at 34
...with a 22yo guy

every church i have gone to is filled with boomers and preaches a cringe doctrine.

If you have not slept with at least 20 women, you are not a man

Hey Styx

I'd love to know where the fuck you're going to church at. All the ones around me are 99% boomers, and the only women my age there are fat, naturally ugly, or a combo of the two. After talking to a few I've noticed they're quite a bit lefty too.

Yeah those other races really keep themselves pure.

There is no way in America you cant find quality church with young women

From what I read, the data says that the previous generation was super degenerate and fucked anything that wiggled while this generation like to talk a lot about sex but doesn't really indulge in it.

The reformed roastie meme applies more to boomer women if anything. Talking from experience, all the "reformed" young women in church that I met were usually recovering drug addicts which I guess is kinda reformed roastie, but they don't exactly make this a secret.

Because white men make horrible fathers for daughters.

because they are really easy to brainwash

dont feel insecure because she fucked more guys than you girls

maybe she also fucked more girls than you

Roastie

this makes literally no sense if you're not Christian

What's the best denominations for qts?
I need something to do on my Sundays and want to start attending church

They were set free of male control.

Anons how to get christian girl?

This plus extremely high sense of fake entitlement/ victim complex. Same trick was played on blacks

That is why you should be a Christian
Baptist/non denominational

Find a large church where you can volunteer to help with children

fuck off pedo

Attached: 1559394025378.jpg (689x771, 73K)

Have sex

Thanks user
I'll look into some in the local area

>literally go to church user. im not joking. you will find virgin white women there, and if they not virgins they wont be complete whores either.
burn in hell tradthot

get some sexual experience of your own and it will bother you a lot less that she has some too

The other volunteers are going to be women who want a family and if you show you are good with kids they will be all over you

OP needs to take a break from the city

Attached: arnold kek.jpg (326x339, 19K)

exactly why i go after them

i wish i could it fucking sucks here

you know we have ids here right?

Strangely, Jow Forums doesn't care when Asians or trannies whore around, just white women. Hm...

I'm not a virgin idiot, if you join a religion for pussy alone you're not even worthy to join.

cursed pic

>garbage complaining that he can’t find gold
Stop being garbage.

find a good southern baptist church, very trad. you will find what you seek there.

You should be going to church anyway
If you are a good Christian God will provide you with a wife unless he has a different plan for you

Attached: have-sex-stay-diverse.jpg (2534x1470, 1.92M)

No.
At least not in Slovakia
The moment these virgins turn 18, the Church loses their grip on them and they violently sweep up every standing dick like a derailed train

>6'2, blonde haired, muscular, 70k salary
>garbage
pick one

Have kids.

If you haven't impregnated most of them, you are not a man either, slave

fuck off with this phrase its really annoying and makes me want to crack your skull open with a kanabo
high school is over

Attached: dokuro chan kill.gif (498x346, 1.54M)

whore fuck off and die

Any large city will have a modern American Church

Seeing this one bitch she couldn't tell how many guys she has fucked literally too many to remember . Used to want me to choke her and beat the shit out of her , was easy as I had so much contempt for her. She would tell me how her Serbian great grandmother saved Jews in the war and she wanted to become a Jew herself. Would just talk to her about how all Jews should be gassed.

New chick I started seeing tells me second date she has had two abortions.

Western Women are so cooked.

why do you normalfags even come here?

>Western Women are so cooked.
Yet you are fornicating with both of them
The problem is not limited to women

I know a girl that said she had fucked like 65 guys. And that was when she was 16. I don't know if that number was true, but that bitch definitely got around.

Are you a virgin?

This is genuinely disgusting like i was talking to an 18yr old who said she is really experienced >mfw
Bitch you 18 watch hannah montannah

Attached: 1559032646904.jpg (480x349, 19K)

>normalfag

Been Neet for 8 years

wow thats just sad "women" like that need to be tortured to death

neets can be normalfags too

There is a reason why white American men are heading down to Central and South America to find quality women.

- no tattoos
- no dyed purple hair
- no 3 dogs shitting in the back seat of their SUV or Subaru Crosstrek
- no BERNIE t-shirts
- no SJW / Women's March / Black Lives Matter march / daily Breast Cancer marching , and no Planned Parenthood protesting

Latina women are now seen as the top tier of marriage material for white american men, due to White Women being corrupted in such a short period of time by the iPhone and Faceberg/Instaberg

Attached: pick.jpg (995x700, 551K)

Because when Asians or trannies act like degenerate roasties, they are open to fucking the average Jow Forumstard. Western roasties would never give them a chance.

>There is a reason why white American men are heading down to Central and South America to find quality women.

White American women are the BOTTOM OF THE BARREL for marriage material, I see more and more white guys also dating Asian chicks... white women are widely regarded as being toxic, 50% of them have severe mental illnesses, from being outright delusional to manic depression to being physically combative, to having split-personalities.... and then there is the obesity issue.

Attached: IMG_0674.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

You are deluded if you think Latin women are somehow more trad.
Left-wing women in Latin America don't wear Bernie T-shirts, they wear Chavez/Maduro/Che shirts.
Also Latin American countries have among the highest abortion rates in the entire world. For whatever reason, American women want abortion to be legal while Latin American women, even if abortion is legal, don't make a huge fuss and find some sketchy clinic as if they were going for their annual checkup

>50% of them have severe mental illnesses
yeah same thing with Jow Forums users lol

No but I have been celibate for like 5 years. And not incel. There's a lot of sluts I could fuck,but they kind of gross me out. like there's one chick that's been flirting with me, but I don't think she knows that I know she fucks niggers for painkillers. Integration was a mistake.

They both seemed like average non whore girls , in fact they probably are "average" that's the insane part

No thanks, semitic slave religions are not my thing.

Attached: stab your local christcuck.jpg (1236x630, 279K)

>There is a reason why white American men are heading down to Central and South America to find quality women.

Especially middle-aged white men, who have already been married once, they are NOT about to make the same mistake and marry another worthless white american landwhale who doesn't know the first thing about cooking a nutritious meal for a family.

Attached: co.jpg (800x600, 64K)

>seemed like average non whore girls
>having sex with men they are not married to

I'm a reformed degenerate whore monger so that's perfect.
Why do you assume everyone is betabux?
I want a girl who wants white children, but knows how to suck cock messy and aggressively.
Even if they fucked 50 dudes there's like an 80% chance I'm still gonna be the best they've ever had.
Anyone else have zero insecurity when it comes to sexual histories? As long as they didn't fuck non whites I give zero fucks.
Mudsharks are walking std factories and you should always fucking bolt if it ever gets brought up. You will get herpes, they are garbage people.
Some pretty white girl riding Chad cock like God intended shouldn't bother you unless you can't compete. In which case you need to level up.

gross! you know that they are just creating more mestizos right?
nationalvanguard.org/2016/07/the-mestizo-menace/

This is a shitty meme. She is pretty because both of her parents are pretty. Can't you think of one ugly person with two white parents.

The man standing in the middle of the picture is Kane, a 6'9" 300-pound beast of a man.

The women surrounding him are average American women who work in the healthcare sector, a few of them are wider than he is, and they have bigger upper-thigh regions, and they must already be pre-diabetic and have early onset heart disease. These white women are now "average" women in many parts of the country, what we used to view as being "obese" is now just the new normal.

Attached: D2R7-z-X0AEOUtG.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

And the answer to escaping degenerate women who want nothing more than your beta bux is to go to a Third World country that are notorious for multibillion prostitution industries who will marry any man they meet because Western currencies are so powerful in these countries, even if the man is poor.

The cognitive dissonance of the men who think like that astounds me and these men could unironically talk about how wonderful Asia is because it doesn't have Third Wave feminism while sitting in a bar in Soi Cowboy.

Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen have famous names and have money and could be with any woman in the country they wanted to be with..... and they both chose Latinas... there is a reason why they are avoiding white women... Jeff Bezos is the richest man on the planet, he also chose a Latina woman to be with recently.... why are men with money and options ditching white women ??? that should tell you everything you need to know

Attached: a3722283c0776af327a969ddd05149ba.jpg (493x700, 46K)

Jesus fucking christ

>Who cares of they've been with 50 guys?
You will, and also your possible children when she can't develop a deep maternal bond with her family because the cock carousel has so eroded her oxytocin receptors that the only "love" she can feel is that puppy love phase at the beginning when you just fuck all the time. After that slows down she gets bored and can't maintain the connection, so she just repeats the process with somone else.

no im half black and im ugly and all my full white family members are gorgeous

that's right, women just copy men. if a man wishes
to live without modesty so will the woman.

a lot of American guys are going down to Peru to find these beautiful ladies... they certainly won't find an attractive 110-pound lady walking around the Cedar Rapids, Iowa WalMart... or the WalMart in Tulsa, Oklahoma....

Attached: peru-women-8642.jpg (1152x1728, 155K)