How did NASA manage to livestream this from 250,000 miles away on the moon, using 1960s technology?

How did NASA manage to livestream this from 250,000 miles away on the moon, using 1960s technology?

Attached: takeoff.webm (320x240, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grLV5bIHSG0
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0
youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU
youtube.com/watch?v=ieGKIh3koAI
hooktube.com/watch?v=ieGKIh3koAI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_TV_camera#RCA_J-series_ground-commanded_television_assembly_(GCTA)
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19730010465.pdf
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/TM-X55492.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

A very lightweight remotely controlled camera. It's still there on the moon.

>1960s technology
Nice meme, your iPhone isn't that much different from a ham radio.

Cry more Spacelet.

Attached: moslcry.png (633x758, 15K)

Isreal controls the us . Isreal has all of us tech. Us lands on moon 60 years ago isreal fails to land on moon 2019??? Mhmm

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to get rid of nukes and fight over the limited land so only the strongest society whose consciousness is open enough to transcend good and evil comes out on top to join the ice wall society.

THEY ARE THE ELOHIM. THE ANNUNAKI.

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=grLV5bIHSG0

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0

youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk

youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU

Attached: 1539014564205.jpg (4862x3208, 3.69M)

It wasn't livestreamed and they never claimed it was.

Space is fake and gay. You love on a plane sorry goys

The camera operator knew there was a 3-6 second delay, so he intentionally panned up early during the countdown so by the time the signal reached the moon it would pan up while the module lifted off.
The people of the past may not have had our same knowledge or technology, but they weren’t stupid.

Attached: 1560831526446m.jpg (1024x844, 88K)

Live tv had existed half a century prior to that retard.

red pilled

Satelites you fucking idiot. What is a Television?
Jesus fuck get off pol and take off your tin foil hat.

>being this much of a fucking loon.
>what is a solar eclipse?

Pic related.

Attached: 1508452112821.jpg (477x457, 9K)

Checked. I often wonder stuff like this

Attached: Apollo-11-landed-moon-using-2666.jpg (980x582, 71K)

Fugg I'm so ignorant of physics but it looks so fake

I want to believe it's a great accomplishment by the huwite man but the pixels

Attached: 1555710215721.jpg (315x348, 22K)

Has anyone ever explained how they kept humans alive in the van allen radiation belt and why that technology wasn't used in the chernobyl or fukushima clean up operations?

Attached: Space.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

You know satellites orbit the earth right? I would like to hear you explain how satellites enable live broadcasting from the the surface of the moon.

Attached: earth_to_moon_to_scale.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

Math. That's the Apollo 17 LEM liftoff from the moon, December 1972. They knew there was an 8-second delay, due to the distance and circuit latency, so the camera operator in Mission Control estimated the camera movements, and transmitted the signals 8 seconds early, so the camera followed the LEM's ascent.

Get an education, faggot.

here is a classic : Nixon calls the moon (@60s)
youtube.com/watch?v=ieGKIh3koAI
hooktube.com/watch?v=ieGKIh3koAI

Attached: 98n.jpg (500x639, 39K)

Send signal to satellite. It pings it to the earth.

Which Kubrick film is this from? Those sparkles are obviously fake as fuck.

Love on a plane? Mile high club?

>Computers now are more powerful than computers then... therefore computers then were incapable of doing the square root of jack shit.
You don't need a computer capable of running million particle MD codes or rendering 4K graphics to control a vehicle that simple.

How indeed.

for the record : Apollo 11 flight path is a giant dick and balls

Attached: 5105040212_346b792ee5_b.jpg (1024x693, 168K)

>1300 times less
Pretty sure you’re missing several zeroes off that figure.

I know you don't believe any of this and just get a kick out of making Jow Forums look retarded, but still damn that is fucking retarded, you should unironically consider offing yourself, even if this is just shitposting.

>hair stays straight up in relative position like anime instead of holding its absolute position in zero gravity similarly to being underwater
that's the biggest giveaway to me

its called radiation shielding and we use it everywhere.

I saw a documentary on this and the guy ranted for 1+ hours, and the evidence was very weak in the end. Also, Earth is round.

It's not completely zero gravity on the space station you fuckwit

Van Allen himself has said that the belt wasn't a problem.

honestly reconsider. You cant fucking shower in space so her hair is probably stuck however she left it when she last washed it.

its so weird to see people complain about her hair.

Attached: look.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

I really hope the moon landing was fake. Would make my job here at NASA a lot easier.
Fuck Mike Pence. Making me do work and shit.

>How did NASA manage to livestream this from 250,000 miles away on the moon, using 1960s technology?
NTSC analogue video transmitted over S-band radio.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_TV_camera#RCA_J-series_ground-commanded_television_assembly_(GCTA)
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19730010465.pdf
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/TM-X55492.pdf

Attached: lunar video.png (2932x1904, 47K)