Americans be like, "ah, finally home"

Americans be like, "ah, finally home"

Attached: 1560885536411.jpg (964x768, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSKf9OfVu4
dw.com/en/macedonia-the-biggest-slum-in-europe/av-16671656
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good one. We buy things

Ok then

Attached: 1558738828406.jpg (1024x660, 94K)

Looks comfy. Based capitalism.

Looks like a comfy small town to be honest.

And now that I'm home, I'm going to swim in my pool and then maybe go to the range and do some target shooting later.

Attached: 1559670448837.jpg (900x895, 182K)

>implying people live off interstate exits

Do you not know what zoning is?

there is nothing better than coming home to America after a few weeks abroad in those other places that call themselves countries

haha americans so stupid for having shops and stuff.

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

This again?

Is it me or is there a resident fyrom america basher on Jow Forums?

Attached: banjo death metal.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

smell my german cock Americans

Oh look, a place better than 99% of the world.

There’s nothing better than enjoying miles of open country and blue skies, only to pull off the highway to any food item you could ever desire in the middle of nowhere.

Europeans be like "damn warmongering americans"

Attached: wwi-shells-front.jpg (1200x800, 252K)

Euros will never know this freedom,

Damn bros, I just figured out I can also cherrypick images of the US

Attached: B968F0BE-A8B2-49C5-BFD4-7090D1020EB6.jpg (800x533, 368K)

We can smell the curry from here, Achmed.

Attached: 1543623812081.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSKf9OfVu4

I dont see the problem with this.

ya..LOL...Those dumb americans engaging in commerce and shit...

If only Americans could live in a country where they shit in public, fuck kids or routinely murder each other.

Attached: 32c.png (1024x776, 389K)

idk if my fellow burgers actually believe their own bullshit or just shitposting, but I do not appreciate driving through these fried food theme parks every 50 miles, and our cities are not any better, they are even bigger carnivals. these places are only good for a place to piss

Where is this

I grew up in a military family in Europe and this exact image is basically burned in my memory as my first impression of America when we came back. I can still smell the grease. Too bad europe is fucked in their own way now or else I’d go back.

The only stores we don't have are for TV licenses.

Attached: WoJOJOak.jpg (720x666, 128K)

That’s big sky country retard, says so right on the picture

American just disgusted and left empty by suburban life and the TV, car, and sports culture of mostly ill-informed and uncouth US. Experience in EU. And I'm not subject to the grass-being-greener-elsewhere phenonenon but longing for the different way of community where people and families prosper in a different kind of town and culture than US typically offers. Travel and living in EU has shown me much that I cannot ever go back to like before the travel away from US. Speaking 2 other languages made it possible. Now in US I am depressed.

>Breezewood

Sick b8 thread

Walmart is my second home.

Attached: 20190226_090158.jpg (2560x1440, 998K)

Attached: 1559925654734.png (1422x2401, 3.89M)

Ah I recognize where that image is from too, used to eat there all the time when we were on tour

Walbro, I know you are in your 40s but there must be a better way to make a living

breezewood is mostly a truckstop lol
source: driving through there to get to my girls parents house

It's an exit off the turnpike. The comfy white town is a few miles around the corner. Good people, lot's of Pennsylvania "Dutch" heritage.

This thread is bait/slide posting. Remember what goes in what field.

I've been trying to get a compendium of these pics for an art project. Walmartbro, pls send deets so I can credit you in my exhibition. Do you have an email?

Macedonia be like "oh shit, I'm starving" "oh shit, I have to walk to town" "oh shit, nobody I've ever known has ever had a job"

this made me kek

fucking american

Attached: kek'd.jpg (474x457, 38K)

>the entire rest of the world is downtown Paris and London

piss off

Attached: Innlandsporten, Hedmark, Norway.jpg (3944x1472, 3.91M)

OH NO NO NO DO THEY REALLY

Attached: 15374245533.jpg (600x580, 170K)

There isn't I've looked. All I can tell you youngins is to never get stuck. That all the advice I can give.

These streets remind me of quicksand
Once you're on it, you keep going down

It's not about me getting credit. It's about the message.

Attached: 20190313_113452.jpg (2560x1440, 1.64M)

which 90's grunge band did you play bass for?

These are hubs off highways all over the USA. every 20-50ish miles you pass an area like this. Foreigners like OP have no scale of reference when picturing the size of the USA. if we didnt have corporations building these small towns up and employing people, youd be driving past a thousand miles of meth villages with only a mom n pop gas station every 300 miles

how was today, walmart-user?

>See? It's not so bad! Look at all of these plywood houses 20 minutes by car from the town center on multiple acres of unused lawn that the owner spends several hours a week maintaining out of pure vanity!

Sup PA bros

do the cheer wagie. how long have you worked there, 15 years? you've probably done that fucking cheer like 4000 times.

Attached: 1550167767428.webm (800x450, 2.34M)

I've actually driven by there. it's somewhere in Pennsylvania. i was pretty chuffed that i ended up in the funny meme intersection

>Fuck Every Other Country
But Israel

Attached: 1532658759655.jpg (1536x2048, 479K)

Now youre gettin it...

Being pulled by every limb, or so it seems.

Attached: iaedrokms8331.jpg (755x500, 43K)

No, that's Israel-By-The-Freeway.

It's like Indian reservations, interspersed throughout the US. But for kikes.

yes i make my residence in the quiznos bathroom. its uber comfy.

Yo.

Mmmmm. Scrapple.

>t. Bitter commieblock dweller
There are few joys in life as great as sipping a beer while mowing your lawn.

>Europe doesn't have countryside
>pic related, few meters from my house

Attached: aqAPLk1.jpg (3264x1836, 524K)

>how long have you worked there, 15 years
Correct
>do the cheer wagie.
I haven't done it once because only department managers and above do it. What? You expect non-english speaking newcomers at the bottom to follow along? You're out of your goddamn mind.

Jesus Christ this pic is a truck stop in PA. While America is definetly too materialist and consumerist, I don’t think a truck stop epitomizes a nation of over 300 million that spans thousands of miles.

Fuck, dude.
Hope you can improve your situation much sooner than later.

But MUTTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING BTFO

I said do the cheer

Attached: 1559254890485.png (817x195, 22K)

Montana.

There is no fixing my lot in life. An epiphany would have already happened by now if it were to happen.

Attached: o6my97czxsyy.jpg (2988x5312, 1.03M)

but do you have $3 gas and slurpies 5 mins from your house?

No, he doesn’t. Look at his gay flag

literally a truck stop town

Fug i haven't seen a sunoco in years
Sometimes I miss the east coast

Totally agree, basically said the same in my post. OP’s whole country is basically a meth lab

Keep calm and do the squiggly

Godspeed user.

Attached: sadfeels.png (691x653, 27K)

big sky is so god damn beautiful

$6/gallon for diesel, and yeah I can buy slush at the local Shell.

lol just ghost and use the few shekels you saved to build a fake resume you know your skills can handle and hope for the best. beats being a literal bitch to the hungry jews.

Attached: 1559545165017.jpg (1200x900, 267K)

meant for

Where the fucking trees? Even plants hate your shithole.

Attached: 1544290549324.jpg (640x874, 75K)

>Walmart is my second home.
i am so sorry user.

Then it must be great living like Americans do.

here's where I meant to post

there's literally fucking houses right there

Attached: 1532883601048.png (1357x689, 1.91M)

Libertarian be like "fuck the goberment, and oh-oh-oh yes sorry Mr Goldstein I can work this weekend no problem"

if you made that image you fell for the bants bud

I'd bring an AR15 to work and go ham if they tried to make me do that shit

Do you genuinely feel that? I feel that for most there's no other path. That is unless there's UBI or there's a world revolution that dismantles the ultra capitalistic enterprise and there's a return to family owned businesses dominating the market.

mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm Toasty

Eh, better than eastern euro commie blocks with daily blackouts, also if it wasn’t for Europe being so constrained on space it would look the same way. Pic is pretty typical of right off the freeway in most American and Canadian towns, though that picture is pretty dated, seems to be early 2000s

Why? Salaries easily make up for the high fuel costs.

>$6/gallon
Just fuck my shit up

Wow this site has made me schitzo. That pic is loaded with Freemason, Zionist imagery. WTF

Attached: Mutt Tycoon.png (800x600, 1.12M)

Holy fucking kek I used to work in Lidl (A similar Eurofag equivalent to Walshart) and they didn't even care if I straight up missed a day of work holy fuck if you tolerate that you're a total faggot

Attached: anglo.png (229x220, 12K)

Shithole this, shithole that. Your name calling won't prevent me from continuing to enjoy life.

Attached: LQt8lQ4.jpg (4000x2250, 2.23M)

That's just an interstate exit. Fuel, food, and go.

Yeah, that's what happens in a country that actually pays its liabilities instead of borrow from China and fuck up future generations.

The smell of muslim cum from your asshole overpowers it though.

ww-whats it smell like

Macedonians be like, "ah finally home"

dw.com/en/macedonia-the-biggest-slum-in-europe/av-16671656

Attached: DSC_0051-600x398.jpg (600x398, 96K)

Based, amerimutts irrevocably BTFO

I worked at Target for a hot minute. I understand your pain user, it bleeds the soul right out of you

kek

Attached: acfea.png (293x406, 287K)

lmao