Have sex

have sex.

No seriously, get a wife, have sex and have children.

/HCG/ Have Children General
Continuation of last thread archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216741219

Thread #6 - Previous threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216741219
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216434241
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216444036
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216504311
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216654175

>inb4 jannies/ non-political
Demographics are extremely political and are the main talking point for modern politics
>migrant crisis, border wall, etc

ITT we discuss the very political topic of demographics and what individuals can do to counter non-white demographic shift

Attached: 1560913228608.jpg (281x259, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080228120950.htm
archive.is/67a9m
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022534717341794
archive.is/H00Fh
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0939475306001141
archive.is/zdAfM
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0090825812009754
archive.is/0WeGw
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/02/070209074144.htm
archive.is/OwLWY
inverse.chat/#converse/register
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want a wifey to make love to =)

Positive-Aryan-Demographic-Shift cheat sheet.

Guidelines, not gospel. Want to have more kids? Go ahead, it's encouraged.

Want to be with a Reinaryan woman and only an Aryan yourself? Go ahead, more kids are still encouraged

Attached: 1560714230864.jpg (3308x2339, 1.44M)

Sex dolls saves lives. Yours from getting destroyed by leftard females.

Why do you care about other's sexual life?

These threads are great, why was the last one bleeted? Demographics is politics. Anyway, I will always post in these and give advice as much as I can. Been married 14 years, great strong smart kids, happy life.

find a fatty, knock her up, all your life you'll have strong pups

I'm black, gonna marry a white girl
You guys need to counteract this

3 of you homos better confirm you plan on having kids

I'm fucking your future wife rn ask me anything

That bathing suit is grammatically incorrect!

im white gonna marry a brown girl

I'm half northern European and half southern European. Should I get a northern euro wife or a southern euro?

theres one out there for you. Might take a while, but you will find one eventually and you'll be happy. Ignore all the cat ladies and genetic dead ends

>dood just have kids its gonna solve all our problems
>ten years later all the kids are gay or have divorce marriages
you are a fucking tard.

You realize no matter how many of these threads you spam that those of who are have recognized the trap of marriage still won't fall for it?

No amount of angry, impotent shitposts from you will change easily researchable facts. How about YOU have sex or get a hobby yourself?

Yea but fatties make my cock as soft as a roll of charmin. The smell is probably the worst part. A woman can have a little bit on her but when she gets to the point of being 'fat' its puke tier.

Traitor

thanks I'm confident

Literally doesn't matter in your case especially given that you're in the US, stop listening to purity fags and just find a nice white girl.

no you're not lmao

>that psychological projection

Attached: 1560844651280.png (1087x715, 916K)

you aren;'t a 19th Century French gourment, get on with it or die alone, a genetic failure

>oh boy i love white women

Attached: 8yvcqurvzun11.jpg (490x586, 19K)

lmao. It’s funny cause it’s true.

have sex, incel

yeah bro it's a totally a trap to be deeply in love and form a beautiful partnership over many years making great memories and raising healthy children. It's totally not a trap to jerk off and play video games your whole life and die alone.

pull your socks up and get in faggot, were going to save the world.

that's good to know because there are like zero italian girls where I am.

war on jewry

This is horseshit. If you're white, have kids. Simple as that.

We must create a world that our kids would love and respect first.

Read second post. Doesn't matter.

It's to encourage purity but self-bleaching with a Reinaryan qt is good. That's literally the point.

Get what you can get and live a happy life

Agree. Thick is best
I’m white and gonna marry a black girl

Attached: 13087EE6-7542-4A2F-897E-5BE4DDFF654E.jpg (822x1024, 89K)

How about stop trying to browbeat people in doing things they don't want to do?

It's not my responsibility to make sure your kids don't grow up in planet of the apes, which is really what this all these pathetic plea boil down to. If having children is so important to you, figure out their future yourself.

nobody actually cares about race except incels and insecure cucks.

fuck aryans, i myself am searching for a brown queen

I will on the regular with my lovey white wifey

There is such peace when you have a family and everything is good. It's literally heaven. Sure there are hiccups here and there but knowing I can fuck my 10/10 ukrainian wife anytime I want and knowing I don't have any addictions (except Jow Forums) is literally heaven. I'm sick right now and feel like shit but I still have amazing calm and peace. Life is good. Thank you, Jesus.

((()))
lmao no you're not

in israel? not likely kike

((()))
lmao no you're not

It already is planet of the apes. Bringing kids into this environment is highly irresponsible. These people are just too afraid to admit what needs to be done, and boil it down to just have kids. Or maybe they are just stupid. I’m not sure which.

Cool.
Wanna hang out?

I fail to see the fetishization of blonde hair/blue eyes.
Aryan originally refers to the indo-europeans, yet, for example, many finns display blonde hair/blue eyes but are not indo-european. They are uralic.

i dont hang out with black people

What’s so bad about black girls?

Attached: C1C50096-BB40-48EF-8BC7-88D8C9D42974.jpg (1114x1874, 240K)

This
1 billion poos
1 billion chankuros
1 billion hajjis
300 million whites?
Some good solid fucking is not going to change those proportions.

My boy look at flag

the nazi larpers are still stuck on the whole blue eyes blonde hair thing

how are you gonna find a black girl then

its really a shame that most black girls let themselves go

Getting married soon, kid in December.

black girls are nasty.
want a brown girl as in arab. have one as gf anyway.

wew you should probably kys

There's also targaryan, same as reinaryan but you have to own at least three dragons.

congrats user

((()))
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080228120950.htm
archive.is/67a9m

>Gene Expression Differences Between Europeans And Africans Affect Response To Drugs, Infections

>But in the process they saw several other differences. Some, including variation in the immune system's response to microbial invaders, were expected. Previous studies have found that African Americans may be more susceptible than Caucasians to infection by certain bacteria, such as Porphyromonas gingivalis that causes periodontitis.

>Others were unanticipated, including significant differences in expression levels among genes involved in fundamental cellular processes such as ribosomal biogenesis, transfer RNA processing, and Notch-signaling--part of a complex system of communication that governs basic cellular activities and coordinates cell actions.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022534717341794
archive.is/H00Fh
>African American (AA) men not only have a higher incidence rate (~60%), but also ~2.5-times higher rate of mortality when compared to Caucasian men (CaM).

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0939475306001141
archive.is/zdAfM
>Differences in the association of PAI-1 activity with the metabolic syndrome between African and Caucasian women

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0090825812009754
archive.is/0WeGw
>The OR for the association between ovarian cancer and rs7305032 in the VDR gene was 1.87 among African Americans. ► No association between VDR variants and ovarian cancer was detected among Caucasian women.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/02/070209074144.htm
archive.is/OwLWY
>African-American women are three times more likely to deliver babies three to 17 weeks prematurely than Caucasian women

According to this chart, I am 'Aryan'. As in I have pretty much every trait required.
So I am an 'Aryan' even though I am only half white (literally 56% lol). Rest is some mix of Central/East/South Asian.
So tell me, how doomed am I? Should I still go wife a fellow 'Aryan' or is this chart just a meme after all?

how do i deceive a woman into being my wife? is it the money?

Even if we did just having children doesn't fix any of the issues.

Attached: 1544425907151.png (256x256, 103K)

(((america)))

As soon as the marriage laws change for the better, I'll denounce my MGTOW ways.

an aussie posted this shit
you are the true shit poster

hope your kids look nearly totally black and not like some weird mutt hybrid

find a woman who isnt a whore and doesnt aspire to be and prevent her from doing retarded shit

(((mgt*w)))

where do you find one of those?

this, im not calling myself a rear-aryan

kek

At a church

just keep looking bro. put yourself in situation to meet as many girls as possible. girls are naturally want to be whores so dont aim for extroverted girls or the popular ones. this is what i did and im on the way to making it :)

introvert qts is the goal

And to all black brothers, marry a white woman while they onions flocks to yellows

Attached: B3AB7A13-1C72-4C80-B53E-69FECFE035C6.png (1056x1056, 1.04M)

what kind of brown girl?

Making children with sub par fatass genes is worse than not having them at all. Gluttony shows a lack of restraint and discipline. We have enough useless little shits like that running around. Im not Jason momoa but im sure as shit not the hunchback of notre dame either, settling and breeding with a lardbucket weakens the gene pool.

arab

i highly doubt it bro. most girls i know even at church are whores. the good ones are already taken by the chads

how do i fix myself if I'm ugly?

have sex but leave the thot to rot

Attached: had sex 2.png (800x600, 933K)

How do I ask for nudes

Attached: 9B731CA4-7E6B-4378-899E-7CA59F282DCD.jpg (640x520, 217K)

>being fat makes you get sex
So fucking tired of these vapid squishy whores.
Lazy fat spoon shoveling plebs.
Id rather wait to find a toned qt for years than give ween to these nasty fats.

Attached: 1548944311952.png (902x959, 1.01M)

u got kik or something?

And?

Attached: 96F5DF81-4854-4A22-B5A6-15B8E4368E50.jpg (640x640, 82K)

wtf is kik

messaging service

oh fuck you. that was my high school life.
>be me
>imagine i was on those high school shows walking with girls at night or talking to them on patio
>but in reality in my room listening to american football

"If" you genuinely are 56% white, still meet the criteria and aren't just talking shit in an attempt to undermine the chart.

Then yeah, go for another Aryan. If you look exactly like an Aryan man, then you probably have much more white DNA then you lead on. I've met people with 90% North European DNA and 10% South Asian DNA who look like complete mutts who wouldn't pass this test.
But if you do pass the test with 60% white DNA, then I can't see why you can't be considered Aryan.

The real meme is thinking a piece of paper with 110% pure on it makes you white. High purity is visible. If you look exactly like an Aryan and have good intelligence, then there's no reason to bar you from other Aryans.

is that how you meet chicks?

Jews hate MGTOW. Less men getting their resources stripped away in Jew operated family courts.

no faggot thats how i can help you fix yourself if you want advice.

dont dox me bro

dont think u can be helped by some vague ambigious "shower ever day" shit

what if i'd rather be an hermit monk who devotes himself to The Lord (but not god or jesus or any of that gay jew shit)??

don't tell me what to do fagget

Attached: 1560576656900.jpg (640x781, 85K)

>10 kids
Sorry mate, but even the Amish aren't doing that. Whoever made this is going overboard for a troll or extremely sheltered. Have 3-6 white kids and that's enough.

give something anonymous like xmpp or sum

muh divorce. pick a better wife next time

>waaaah, I don't wanna sort my life out and take on adult responsibilities just like everyone of my ancestors before me did. it's too much hard work and my hands are already sore from gripping my meat too much
Please don't breed, we don't need those genes expressed in the genepool

just figure it out yourself. don't exchange info here even if it appears anonymous

Every man who ever got divorced thought he had found the right one.

i already shower. i make a decent wage, no debt, own my car, and have a nice apartment. but i'm ugly manlet

Lmao look at the nose on this one.

>shitskins outnumber us
>better not counter that and just accept defeat
>who wants to even have white kids in this world? lmao, amirite goys?
(((you)))'s

im too busy to have sex

Have sex in marriage. That will make as many white babies as possible.

inverse.chat/#converse/register
dm me
[email protected]

They fuck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another’s throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don’t have any kids yourself.

Attached: 1559531509419.jpg (256x256, 13K)