Am*rican soldiers

>am*rican soldiers
laughing my lmao off

Attached: 1493771072774.jpg (460x318, 36K)

why do americans do this

those are Ukrainian soldiers

אין להם כבוד

Imagine being alive and dead the next second.

imagine killing am*ricans

def not americans op

Attached: 1558622313590.png (489x501, 131K)

>shows pictures of Ukrainians
But ya the American army these days ids shit.

Attached: macecuck.jpg (1000x933, 141K)

aggggghhhhhhhh AGGGGGGGHHHHHHH IMAGINE KILLING AM*RICANS

They look fresh,I'll rape their corpses without any doubt

Attached: lewd.png (199x210, 59K)

lol

Seethe more Fagmark

retard

what is a retard

a retard is an anglo

but you are not a baby anglo

ah, but you see, i am neither a retard or an anglo, in fact i have the intellectuality capacity of AT LEAST 1 quadrillion, minimum, it's higher than that but i don't really know many numbers bigger than 1 quadrillion, well, maybe i have 999 octilion intellectuality, hmmmm, yeah let's say i have 999 octilion intellectuality, but it's actually higher than that, alright now, remember
romanains are white
anglos are a blight
keep that in your mind

wow you know a lot of big words you are smart. you get as in school

Ii can only count to nie hundred and nidey nine

Liar liar jew on fire! Those are not American.

Not American. Real bait isn't even hard to find you lazy piece of trash.

Americans are a bunch of pussies, look how terrified they are in front of arabs. So much technology for the burger military yet they can’t even afford prosthetic balls for them Hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 4L_MBbBvMMW.png (516x386, 101K)

am*rican """"""""""""""""""soldiers"""""""""""""""""""""

Not american camo.
>Poster Flag: US
You need to leave this webzone.

Attached: 1486318997392.jpg (592x887, 110K)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""soldiers"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""soldiers""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

/trash/ discord mafia thread

ohnonononononono........

red