We keep them comfortable

youtube.com/watch?v=Ln52vYktx_I

Attached: 33232323232.png (1189x626, 712K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alex Jones and Varg Vikernes should team up to troll politics epic style

Alex Jones is a fucking Zionist Propaganda Shill, and Joe Rogan is not much worse

bite asphalt

Kiss my ass you failage troll haha

Your fucking with one of the best with PinkyBong lel lol lulz

"lel lol lulz"? that what you come up to? so insecure of such things that you reply to me without really knowing if it was meant for you, or the OP? "lel lol lulz"? huh, i see

Imagine seriously watching this shit show and believing this retard who publicly claimed he was an actor is the real deal and not some fake ass troll who earns cash at the expense of the braindead rednecks who believe in his puppet show

BASED as Fuck Sir user

As for you, the "game" is on! haha

You think you can out-troll PinkyBong, then bring it on!

WHO IS THIS BABY YOU ARE STUPID

what is there to "out-troll" when all i see before is a bumbling pathetic 40 to 50 year old wreck of a "man" standing here trying to gather rep on this knock off forum to finally feel some semblance of respect, authority and popularity in his crumbling life?

>you have to be this retarded to watch this show

Attached: fgff.png (1049x860, 152K)

That's pretty much based

Dude the actor thing is because his ex-wife was using sketches that he has done in his show to probe that he is crazy. It's a fucking dramatization retard, it's acting yes but you should know it is acting... Is to make his show more fun retard.

It's incredible that someone has to explain this to you.

What's wrong with that?

based? you mean based on schizophrenia, correct? because you're giving off a hint of that, maybe that's why the wife got so distant, you know? things happen, you were born with it, nothing you could've done was there?

why tf would you binge a political show and pretend it's a serious one is the question

Most tripfags like you are brainwashed Alex Jones FoilTards

Alex Jones is my wife

what is schofrenia

Sounds "Made-Up"

what do you mean by that

it's the wanker's favorite pastime, isn't that right wanker?

what is a wanker

see that "guy" with the united kingdom flag in this thread? that's what a wanker is

Made-up = False beliefs and ideologies.

I.e "Make-Believe"

Believe = be.LIE.ve

BelLIEfs are LIEs. God LIEd to Eve in the garden or Eden!

beliefs are lies, just like the fact you believe you are "based", correct?

BeLIEfs are indeed LIEs. This is correct. Well done user.

However, one cannot simply declare oneself as "based". For the people decide who is and who isn't based. You fucking stupid N00b cunt.

I'm you want a trolling battle, you got it bro? hahaIf anything, it will make band moar entertaining, cos it's turning to shit if you ask me!

ok thank you for teaching me

What is a ideology

better stop lying to yourself pinkywanker, nobody thinks you are based and neither do you truly, it's just a lie you created to cope with your miserable life

ideologies are anglo propaganda and proxy tactics used to further enslave the weak willed, you should uphold traditional romanian values instead

I don't understand
is pinky bong a babby . i think i heard a stinky girl say there was a pony called pinky bong

An ideology is a collection of normative beliefs and values that an individual or group holds for other than purely epistemic reasons. In other words, these rely on basic assumptions about reality that may or may not have any factual basis.

Citation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology

pinkywanker is a bloody poof
and to simplify it
ideologies don't matter
disregard them
they're anglo propaganda
the only thing that matters are traditional romanian values, better uphold them, as i hear accidents do happen around there parts

i don't understand

how do i uphold a tradishional romanin value

you seem nice can we be friends

let's see, those threads with the anglo flags? see those? scream a bit at 'em, throw some well crafted insults, or not, tell them to fuck off and stop undermining traditional romanian values, tell them to kill themselves in many different ways, and also do this to any hedonistic thread you see as well, i'll tell you what to do along the way

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

yeah, yeah sure, that sounds good, just remember, uphold traditional romanian values, capiche?

ok you are my best friend

Try harder next time my Romanian Fren haha

now, now, better show those anglos what you're made out of will ya? remember, hedonists, hedonism, degeneracy, debaucheries, decadence, anglos themselves, anyone that may look like an anglo slave, anglo propaganda, sedition and an*me are prime targets for traditional romanian value upholding, got it?

You will NEVER "Out-troll" PinkyBong

You has tried and failed many many attempts. This attempt being your most up to date fail. haha Good luck next round

based PinkyBong is back, all praise our lord and savior

alright then, eh? see you next round, pinkywanker, you fucking shitomancer anglo scum

Nice trips!

And thanks

digits

Attached: leaf_masterrace.png (720x481, 324K)

You even failed on the trip get. See you again soon, for another one of your epic fails haha

wot wot