My bed just moved

my bed just moved

Attached: 1560978232598.png (300x200, 3K)

better take the ole' shotgun and blast your "brains" on it to be sure it won't do that again

what good would that do?

it would take out an am*rican and there'd be one less scumbag in this world, it would bring me great satisfaction knowing you were gone from this world, my world

this is also my world user, and you probably shit in the streets like your fellow pajeets

YOUR CRIB BECAUSE YOU ARE A STUPID BABY WHO EATS HIS OWN POO

foolish of you to assume that, prep your anus cunt, you have 3 days to either supply and train yourself enough, or do as i said and blast your brains all over your bed, and exactly like that, or your family's gonna get it too, 3 days is all you get, use the time carefully cunt, because it won't be long before i show up in your bedroom with my rifle pointed at your mongrel face

nice larp, faggotron

wasting your time dilly dallying away on my board instead of prepping with what time left you have? i'll be nice this one time and let you have those extra seconds, as time starts now, three days is all you get, make use of it because i'm coming in hard faggot

blow it out your ass poojeeto

Attached: 1512397746437.gif (512x470, 510K)

if this is how you use your prep time, so be it, but i'm warning you, you'll be easy

if this is how you use your prep time, so be it, but i'm warning you, you'll be easy

lmao watch the macedonean seethe

HE IS MY FRIEND STUPID BABY STOP BEING MEAN TO HIM

shut up samefag

giving the purple ID americunt three days as well to prep for the incoming buttblasting of his life

what is a samefag

a samefag is an anglo scum that self indulges to various hedonistic illustrations

have at thee whore I own a 300 win mag rifle and a 32x44 scope so you're ass is dead before you would even make it onto my property

HEY DONT CALL ME THAT YOU STUPID BABY I BET YOU ARE SO DUMB TGAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ANGLO MEANS POOP YOURSELF AND EXPLODE

yep, yep, yep, whatever little americunt junk you got there will be of no use against my based romanian fist, i tell you

if only you could waddle, no, crawl out of mamuska's basement though.

You'd truly be a sight to be feared. /sarc, probably

if you don't give your all we're bound to fall

nightcrawlers

Attached: wat.jpg (666x629, 61K)

I hope not

it is the shadow people
they only appear to narcs so quit smoking and snorting and huffing and puffing and jackimg whatever it is the fick you're doing and sober up

thanks for the advice
/thread

#FrogsRebellion2019..