Alright people of bant drop the act and show me the REAL you!

Alright people of bant drop the act and show me the REAL you!

Attached: 52AAA355-C937-4BF6-9D85-0A6539DE1810.jpg (750x739, 93K)

What do you mean? I’m just a fellow human on planet earth posting from a computer. Not sure what you mean OP

Attached: 4L_vRIlMeqX.jpg (241x209, 10K)

I am cringetard baby, the owner of Jow Forums

Attached: das baby.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

NO!!!
I wanna know your feelings and your hopes and dreams!

Attached: say it to my face.jpg (540x387, 76K)

I need love and respect

SHOW ME THE REAL YOU!

Attached: 58EA2126-3181-4679-A99C-C40274B45251.gif (480x270, 435K)

I HURT all the time for everything. I'm the most painful person to be around or even worse be involved with. My life is a constant revolving door of problems out of thin air where I'm the only ADULT trying to keep everything together long enough to make a dignified exit.
I hurt because of who I am, what I've done and all the people I've lost along the way. I want to fucking kill myself after killing a bunch of other people just to spare them the slow march to the grave but I know I can't because I LOVE too much. I love the people who are closest to me like that faggot Kureizy, my wife and my mom (fuck dad and my downie brother). I love them so much that once I love someone I'll always love them to do everything I can to aid them, nurture them, care for them and provide for them. When I can't I FUCKING HURT and do stupid shit. Even when I'm trying to be good I'm stupid. I'm a reckless shite that's a fact but I do it with good intention.
I don't want riches or respect I just want to be able to take care of the people I care most about and them to acknowledge my work and tough it out when I'm shitty.
Even with these simple things I constantly struggle with wanting to go to MENA and just be a PMC or a Dara gun cloner just to say fuck this shit life and go LIVE but I CAN'T I JUST CAN'T. I'd hurt too many people if I left.
So all I do is obsess over guns, explosives and fake money to try and cope with life just a little more. An user asked me if I live in my PTSD and I think he's right. I'm still there operating I just adapted it to be here operating.
I don't know what in the hell is truly wrong with me but I try to be the best person I can be without being greedy, selfish, judgmental or disrespectful. Sometimes it's hard and I know I'm fucked up but I'm a NICE PERSON but nobody will let me be nice to them. They'd rather me be shitty.
Can't we just be fucked up and nice people?
Can't we be working on ourselves without having to be alright all the time?

Attached: 1560738453434.png (611x818, 1.01M)

This is the real me. You're just a libtard.

Attached: 1559454758175.gif (607x609, 754K)

It sounds like you have been blessed by the demiurge

Shut the fuck up faggot life is fucking complex

Attached: 1493287376959.jpg (372x268, 11K)

200 body weight squats probably

Gay

Does your bro actually have down's syndrome

Cringe

oooh shhhiiieeet that nigga just got honk'd the heck out

Attached: 1557097116623.jpg (425x286, 35K)

Yes and it was very tough growing up with. Once he came into the picture my parents neglected and abused me. Partly because I was adopted and partly out of my dads rage for his genetic failure.
Even through it all I still would beat the shit out of kids who called him retarded to his face or called him a retard. It got me into a lot of fights and a lot of trouble. It's not his fault he's that way and he could really hurt someone with his retard strength. It was better this way but I can't say it didn't fuck me up bad bro.

Attached: 1474281874292.jpg (759x450, 59K)

Domestic abuse is the most common cause of PTSD so you might actually have it. Also where is your bro now?

What would you do if someone you loved died

God most people respond instantly but it always takes normie a year to write a novela about every little detail of his life

He lives with my parents a couple towns over.
>you might have it
Yeah no shit asshole for more reasons than domestic abuse.
Don't try to psychoanalyze me shit ass. I've had many of my loved ones die. We cry 5 years later and move on.
I have other shit going on faggot fuck yourself.

Attached: 1532415217982.png (635x664, 331K)

Wow now that’s struggle!

Attached: EE982C7F-40EB-4C8A-8F3B-E3CED0F9E81B.jpg (621x743, 328K)