Mfw non-native English speakers say "I don't know how that is called in English"

mfw non-native English speakers say "I don't know how that is called in English"

Attached: knowyourmemefilename2.png (901x517, 314K)

I know right

I don't know how that is called in English

sa ma lingi la coaie de poponar

mfw you jump off a roof

Attached: 11.jpg (345x302, 26K)

i suffer from total brain failure and often forget how things are called, even in my native tongue

Attached: 1561092434190.png (750x750, 367K)

>mfw native English speakers mix up you're and your

Attached: 624268320_d1fdd8ef6f_b.jpg (839x1024, 260K)

l'viol mean rape in french?

insecure

yes, un viol/le viol

ta copine aime le big black cock

thanks! I have a favourite new french word now.

>should of
>your/you're
>their/they're
>could care less
i swear only native speakers fuck these up

Mfw some english faggot pronounces italian words with his shitty phonetics

>shoulda
>ur
>there
>fuck it
that's how it's done russki

>cold care less
That's Americans, not natives

Attached: 739c9f9238099210e2e057e3c85dc9f79953c8f93aa9d706ab0f1b35edfc4e71.png (640x720, 340K)

ah désolé je me rappelle plus comment on dit ça en anglais

I don't know how that is called in English

"How do you say that in English?" is perfect. "How do you call that..." is not

No spick inglis

no clue what you're talking about

what about 'what is it called in English'?

>How it looks like
NO. NO!
It's "how it looks" or "WHAT it looks like"
How the fuck can people be so dumb as to not realize this?
Like they're not even the same words, surely the translation of "how it looks like" would be wrong in their own language too..

hilarious

jump off a roof

Usually correct, especially with nouns, however I think it might sound weird with certain verbs. I don't have a second language so I don't usually have to think about these things.

Actually, the word how would be used in romanian in such a phrase.

I fucked up my own language with this post lmao

Disregard this I suck cocks

In Australian there no real set rule about structuring your sentences, since we raise our tone slightly on the most important words in the sentence and often negate filler words and pronouns when the context is clear. So it's pretty hard to fuck it up.

We do the same in the UK, especially Norf. English in Norf England is the easiest language to learn because you can fuck it up so much and people will still understand you. The pay-off is it is literally impossible to master, because there are no rules to really learn. Only Queen's English can be mastered, but local Northern dialects are just anarchy

Pretty much the same, and likewise no one can ever master is since ever one has their out toning style. Still, one good thing about nearly broken English to each other is we understand foreigners pretty easily if their accent isn't too thick, Indians are the exception, downside they can't understand us.

Yeah dahn sarf we’re very particular

Do souferners miss out entire words though? Norf of Derby, it is completely normal to say "am going gym" meaning "I'm going to the gym". There isn't even an attempt to say the "to"

>am going gym
here we say "Gaahnta gym" with a rising tone to "Gaaht" part, "ta" represents 'to' but can be negated.

We might say something like ‘you going gym?’ But probably only in very informal conversations or texting.

yeah "am going gym" would sound very different depending on where in Norfland you are. In Staffordshire it would be "go IN gym", in Norf East it would be "gairn gym" or something to that effect