How do I make the voices stop

how do I make the voices stop

Attached: 1513296535023.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Attached: leight_ear_plugs.jpg (700x700, 52K)

You don't. Learn to live with it.

Attached: download (1).jpg (255x198, 8K)

I already shoved my silicone plugs deep inside my ears but they just keep whispering weird shit in my head

those voices aren't in your head, you have been drugged a special drug which makes you hear everyone else who took that drug. They can even hear your thoughts. You can too, but need to learn controlling this ability or else you hear all their thoughts at once. Go outside, you can hear the thoughts of the people if you are close enough to them. The people who drugged you will soon leave a secret message to you with a date and place. If you show up there you will soon be part of the development of a superdrug which will make you able to become a god.

wtf I just smoked some D. inoxia it can't be from that

Attached: 2019-06-20-15-36-04.jpg (1600x793, 284K)

btw that was the delusion i had on my last psychosis. i annoyed a group of people and accused them of drugging me. then i thought the expiry date and origin of some cookies were where the secret meetup for that drug was. i escaped the psychosis by realizing that every cookie package had the same expiry date and origin printed on it. and some sleep. without sleep, you'll get crazy.

what the fuck

jesus christ, I can be neurotic sometimes but that's too much

Attached: 1560666397822.png (510x510, 189K)

You go to sleep. Good night!

Have you tried asking them to stop?

>2 years on cocaine
**** please stop, I'm worried

I can't sleep the voices keep me awake

Attached: OH NONONONONOONONONONON.jpg (640x360, 57K)

on my last psychosis looking outside and focussing myself on the shape of things, for example the mountains, relieved lots of stress, making the voices disappear sometimes and making me sleepy. try that.

you can't stop me i'm a god

those are demons haunting you
you need to see a priest

also user, why the fuck did you smoke datura innoxia, like, wikipedia says it's simply poison
>All species of Datura are poisonous, especially their seeds and flowers which can cause respiratory depression, arrhythmias, hallucinations, psychosis, as well as death if taken internally.
ok, wikipedia isn't always right but where did you read that you can use it as a drug? just get some classic LSD or shrooms

walk in foret help mabe?

Attached: 1556013046836.png (564x542, 108K)

BAD IDEA
actually, don't try going outside. if you actually hear voices, try to rest. usually, reducing stress also reduces hallucinations. on every psychosis i had, the problem with resting (like lying in your bed or simply looking outside) always was, that i forgot the reason why i wanted to rest. psychosis really fucks up your short-term memory

gee user, you really set me up in a corner here
first and foremost, to set my credentials, I by no means have a masters degree in pharmacy nor do I have a full worker experience of pharma technician but I atleast have 4 years of pharmakek education to back me up
see, poisons, toxins and all those buzz words... they aren't real, straight up they are a global conspiracy made specificaly in order to stop stupid and inexperienced people (kinda like me) from killing themselves, originally planned for kids only; but since plebs and laypeople really don't know their mushrooms and herbs it's better to keep them out of it too
drink plenty of water and your cells will burst from hypotonicity, drink a while lot of onions sauce and you'll die from salt overdose, in other words (to be as much of a pedantic jackass as possible), it's the dosage/quantity/amount that kills, not the substance
datura (well, the alkaloids in datura, specificly the "toxic" ones) are commonly used in pharmaceutics all around the world, atropine can be used as antimiotic (dilates your pupils), antidote for ibotenic acid poisoning (such as one from eating amanita muscaria, a very tasty mushroom you have to cook well before eating) and morphine poisoning (although I highly recommend taking nalaxone instead), scopolamine is used in band-aids agains motion sickness, can't remember if it's hyosciamine or scopolamine but one of them is commonly used in antiasthmatic medication (although steroids are now more commonly used)

Attached: 3322103431.jpg (1500x1500, 238K)

but (it seems) you hear voices from it so the dosage was either too high or the substance you consumed isn't healthy overall

or was it your plan to hear voices and fall into psychosis?

not to mention it's anticholinergic/antihistaminic and sedative effects, it's very helpful against both allergies and insomnia
I don't smoke it often, today I only did it to stop cliping in and out of rooms from effects from too many amanita gemmada for the breakfast (thankfully I stopped clipping but now theres tinnitus like voices that keep driving me kinda crazy, the worst part about datura is it's not as standardised as your 25 mg of benadryl, everytime you smoke some you make a coinflip, although drinking the tea is much worse idea tbdesu)

Attached: D5kk0ScWwAEm3yF-1.jpg (619x613, 22K)

no, I just wanted to stop teleporting into the future
could be
o-okkei, I'll try to sleep or something (theres actual kid crying now and it's kinda giving me the hibby jibbies it sounds fucking demonic) if this shit persists tomorrow I'll take diazepam, maybe that cuts the edge off

Attached: 1560664219009.png (900x900, 264K)

How do i make the voices appear?

good luck not falling into full psychosis and believing you're not having a psychosis
that's the moment where you can't hide your craziness from the outside world

oh shit that's sounds really bad
especially given theres no cure for psychosis, only treatment which at best sets it into remission

Attached: ShunaSad.png (684x596, 326K)

i'm just happy i've never had a really bad or disgusting delusion like someone wanting to kill me, me needing to kill someone or needing to eat my own shit.

Go on a forest walk and eat every mushroom you find.

hmmm for couple of months I was certain they guy whose nuts I fell from was out to get me, I kept and still keep a distance between us
worst thing is the guy is a heavy alchohol abuser and has room temperature IQ, I've been a thorn in his eye for good fucking long time I don't even think hes far off from snapping and ak47-ing me and the rest of the bloodline

Are they in your head? Write down what they say. Don’t act on anything but just be curious about what they’re trying to communicate.

uhmmm uhh everything is kinda incoherrent now
if they start forming words anr sentencesx I will write them
the uhm, the tinnitus is flaring up again, yeah that's it, it was the ringing all along.. I think

i can't really tell if you already started getting delusional. also, why do you think about him?
i should've done that once too. but i remember those voices calling my name, describing where i am or talk down to me. but i also realized that the voices change the way they talk depending on how i felt. when i was looking outside the window and just chill, i started feeling better and somehow more confident, that's when the voices sometimes even told positive things about me.

Do you have Serbs in your head

I don't think so(?)
the guy was in war and also lost his prodigy son, he never went through therapy or took any medicine for it, he just spends his days drinking profusely and bitchong about the rest of housemates how bad we are and how we'd never make it without him

What do the voices say user? Any intstructions?

Attached: 1556768217544.png (492x588, 159K)

I share no ill will towards the serbs so the jhin of evil četniks do not taunt me
I can't faintly hear thoughts like "burek is only with meat" so it's gotta be the cursed bosnian spirits

the delusion of being a psychic who talks to the dead would actually be pretty nice
and you could start a tv show

start off smöll with a jewtube channel

user my grandfather died before i was born, can you contact him? what does he think about me and my father?

what kind of women did your granpa preffer?
after taking a quick look at loli thread on /b/ I seem to have resurfaced memories of deceased local paedophile that worked in bakery in fromt of the school, I think I can contact the dead through strong emotional connection, prefferably something of sexual pleasure

but thats dangerous

Attached: Screenshot - 6_10_2019 , 11_54_22 PM.jpg (265x341, 15K)

20 to 30 grams of dried mushrooms, prefferably these 4 (bottom right is kinda strong so start with 5 and redose every 40 mins if you can't hear them)

Attached: heh.jpg (747x571, 172K)

Attached: 961a486bffe4bdd8.jpg (1078x1074, 284K)

;))

Attached: Please.jpg (786x826, 99K)

Attached: (213).jpg (578x1200, 345K)

also it's quite discriminating how Jow Forumsoids say schizophrenic people ruin this board. i mean, not all schizophrenics are danish spammers or labile yonkers.

Sorry was round a mates house. Just no judgement listen to what they’re saying. Are you in therapy?

Sorry for not replying was just round a mates house. Yeah I think it’s important to just be aware of what they’re saying. Are you in therapy? You have to remember they’re not separate from you, they are part of you.

i think he just drugged himself into psychosis
as long as doesn't stress himself too much or takes more of that substance, it'll correct itself after getting some sleep. and i seriously hope he is asleep by now.

nah, i recovered from every psychosis i suffered with some sleep. there was this one time after i woke up though, where i thought my name is being called in public all the time. disappeared on the same day though, luckily.

neuroleptics is the answer, anime poster