You die today

>you die today
would you feel proud?

Attached: michel-serres-22.jpg (750x422, 56K)

youre raising an interesting question because really what do we leave behind when just poof leave just like that

do you feel proud of all your decisions, all your mistakes? would you be a cruel judge or would feel compasion for you?

Yeah

not proud, but but id accept my death (or cry like a bitch)

EL MONKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Have you been thinking about suicide recently?

i'm just looking for answers

yeah that's fair

I've never felt truly proud at any time in my life.

Attached: 1548700720866.png (400x400, 626K)

So yes then.

is it bad that i love to talk about suicide but don't have any intent to actually do it?
i mean, talking about ways to do it for example.
i had some long talks with a few friends about the different ways one could pull it off and their pros and contras. i think, for example, jumping in front of a train is a generic and stupid way, especially because those who jump in front of trains are often people who do it spontaneously and their reasons are pretty bad. Also, suicide shouldn't be something people can say "i tried it" about. People who tried but failed are pretty sad. I mean, I can't believe you failed killing yourself. It's either extreme stupidity (like aiming the gun how they do in some movies and only shooting off their faces), or attention-seeking. I'd simply overdose, but overdose CORRECTLY and with a bang, like buying extreme amounts of cocaine and trying to snort as much as i can. And I don't want my home to smell like shit, i would record myself saying where i am and that i need help because i overdosed on cocaine, then do an automatic call 6 hours after i died.

>I mean, I can't believe you failed killing yourself.

How do you know that killing yourself is so easy as you think?

or like in norway.today
it's a theatre play based on a true story of a guy who searches for someone to commit suicide on the internet. they meet up in norway and hike to the preikestolen where they jump down 600 metres into the lysefjorden. i wonder what they talked about before jumping, or did they talk at all? did they fuck one last time? were they happy together or feel uncomfortable?

Attached: Download (3).jpg (1750x984, 300K)

it's not bad, death is an imperative fact for all every form of life, as human we can chose how to die that's interesting, nobody wants to die but you can do nothing to avoid death, but may be you can chose your death, and yeah it's sad when you fail but it's possible who knows

Fuck no

If you ACTUALLY have decided to end your life you choose a way where there's no turning back because they know they will try to survive instinctively. for example, if you hang yourself, check if the rope is strong enough to hold you, even if you struggle. my biggest fear when being suicidal and thinking about suicide would be not succeeding. imagine shooting yourself in the head and not dying from it. you'd be a fucking cripple.

Fuck no

when it is time to take your own life? you should kill yourself when you fail in everthing or when you have gained all and your life cannot be more complete?

Ye. Today I would leave a substantial testament to benefit all of my nephews and nieces, once each of them grow up as 18 yo. There's a condition though, each one of them individually needs to get a legit Finnish driving license first. Only then they will get their piece of their loving dead uncle. :DDD

I absolutely Hate the idea of self-driving cars. Real drivers and pilots out there should know why.

no, but i wouldn't feel regret either

i'd wander around seeing boobs

havent done shit with my useless life. would likely be disappointed in myself

Attached: 1551373271830.jpg (1080x1134, 64K)

Moderately proud. I got a job, and never fell to alcoholism or drugs. But didnt do anything amazing.