Good morning, Jow Forums! What are your plans for the weekend?

Good morning, Jow Forums! What are your plans for the weekend?

Attached: 4532526.jpg (736x1132, 45K)

vidya, bake a cake, study, do some cleaning
what are yours?

vidya, studying and sleeping
kinda a boring weekend

Sounds nice. Nothing special for me, O think I will just retreat to the countryside to take break from all the work. I wish I could bake, sounds like a fancy skill.

climb 3 roofs and unhinge them from bolts, measure them, drill holes
pool tommorow
workout at the stadium on sunday
f1
vidya
shitcoins
cry in a pillow somewhere inbetween

nice, wish I could take a break too
and I'm sure you can - its pretty easy, just following recipes with the occasional trial and error

>I wish I could bake, sounds like a fancy skill.
Its really very easy. Hardest part is not to fry something but you'll get there pretty fast.

Why cry when you have such an interesting life? That's a rather intense weekend right there.
Cooking in general fascinates me, but I have always been pretty bad at it. But yeah, I suppose baking can't be all that hard. I should try it.

Do you have milk, flour, baking soda, lemon, sugar, pinch of salt, some oil and a pan at your disposal right now?

and some eggs

I'm bad at cooking too but I'm trying to improve
I think baking is easier because there's less improvisation like with cooking so when I bake it always turns out better than when I cook

Why, yes I do! Although, I'm at work right now, so it will probably have to wait a bit. But I will def try it sooner or later.
I haven't had much experience with it. But whenever I try, I always end up failing it.

Just google pancake recipe, they are very easy to make, all you have to do is get good at turning them from side to side. 1 tablespoon of dough is enough for 1 pancake, you will think you'll need to pour more of it but trust me on this one, you don't. Also dough should be liquidish. Not like water of course but it should slide from a spoon easily.
Start with 1-2 on a pan at a time so you will have less of a mess when you messing it up first time(everyone does). Also they take only 1-2 mins of actual frying, so if you're unsure better to take them off earlier, once you get golden crust on a side that means that side is done.

Thank you! Now I'm practically obliged to give pancakes a shot. And it doesn't sound too complicated too. Since I'll be at the countryside tomorrow, I suppose it will be a perfect time to try it out.

DO IT FA~... just do it.

Work and sleep. I hate my life.

Attached: 1560882120934.png (363x296, 136K)

work my ass of preparing to the uni exams. also make mashups and "real" music.

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1200, 983K)

bruh get a hobby that you like and try to make a real job out of it

Well, at least you'll be free for the summer as soon as you are through with the exams. What are you studying?
Why work on a weekend? What sort of job do you have?

i need math, physics and chemistry

Cool, good luck with those.