Any russian or central asian care to asnwer some questions?

Any russian or central asian care to asnwer some questions?

Attached: 092834.jpg (578x407, 59K)

sure go ahead im 100% not asian but i drink vodka

why not ask away, so they can see what they're getting into

Economy wise, how the fuck Russia influences Central Asian countries besides the basic "strong market" and "technology gap"?

checked
russia has alot of oil reserves but cant get it out of the ground in a prosperous way because of their fucking corrupt shitty system
china can really use oil because they need it from someone and if the trade wars are real they will not be getting any from them

Nice trips.
I understand that, but to which extend can russia influence Central Asian countries using its economy? I know the natural resources stuff, but is there much else other than that?

fire away

russia has alot of land and china is over populated? i really dont know user i think these questions are best left unanswered
and asians know how to adapt to their environment really well

>how the fuck Russia influences Central Asian countries
Nepotism. Blood ties are the best.

Yeah, ethinics and shit. Russians do remain as the elite on central asian countries, right?

Not like that. Its exKGB and their kids/relatives. Same as Russia.

I see, i'm doing a research and i need to talk about ethinic and economy influence of Russia on Kazhakstan and such.

Dad's half of my family are from KZ, they were sent there during soviets, there are still lots of russians living there and we use russian diaspora as a leverage. But really its just old KGB people running things right now. I don't think oil has any relevance when we're talking about places like KZ, besides rosneft aint drilling there anything so its not like we have that kind of leverage.

Most of soviet oil was in Caucasus where is the rest?

Why do they look like insects?

Mostly nothern shitholes like mine, and we're putting shitloads of money into arctic shelf exploration.

war economy. that's it.

>asks question about central asia
>"let me tell you about china"

>central asia
well at least I am asian, so maybe I can give you some ideas concerning your question.

Attached: (1036).jpg (359x347, 29K)

I somehow doubt that you are from china

Attached: Screenshot - 6_19_2019 , 1_33_24 PM.jpg (146x182, 18K)

china is pretty much dominating the entire asian race
fuck india they dont count

EL MONKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY