MBTI 16 personalities general

16personalities.com

Attached: 1457541612037.png (1000x2480, 855K)

old thred

Attached: 1490958803694.png (1412x2048, 931K)

ENTJ master race reporting here.

Attached: entj boy.png (406x815, 29K)

>INTJ-T
>no gf
like pottery

Attached: NUTS!.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Reminder that ENTP GANG LIVES ON!

ENTP-A here.

ISTP gang checking in

Danke Bruder Luder

How did you end up here leaf with 92% extraverted? What do you like and what do you dislike about Jow Forums?

Attached: ISTP overview.png (462x433, 44K)

INTP with slight case OCD here
I wonder how many of my kind exist in my country

I told you what to do in the previous thread. Go out and hit on the first fertile good-looking (by Romanian standards at least) woman you see. Right now, go out and do it.

ENTP master race reporting

Attached: 1552586070163.jpg (388x443, 44K)

what are some of your OCD quirks user?
i check if the oven is on like 5 times before walking out the door
i was that weird twitchy kid in middle school too

Jow Forums is probably one of the most extraverted forums there are. You’re actively interacting with thousands of other people here, that’s a lot more than faggy plebbit where you just post shit for ”upvotes” and ”karma”.

Based

being istp is suffering

Attached: iso somi.jpg (960x540, 64K)

threadly reminder

MBTI is the male version of astrology, and it was written by two women one of whom was functionally illiterate. The test was essentially designed as a relationship compatibility indicator, and you're a fucking retarded faggot if you give any importance to this pseudoscientific jewshit

Attached: 1532438788145.jpg (1484x982, 288K)

Sad thing is I realised that there actually was a girl that liked me but I was too emotionally broken to realise it until two days ago.

I dislike all the dumb as downers here and slide threads. Like mods if you see the same thread being made constantly do some shit. The downers here all giving up. I'm already making my ways up the ranks. I'm involved in politics and the Army as an officer. I'm building a background so I can secure a power base. Cause I need to change the world. How I ended up here? I came here looking for memes. Stayed for the redpills. Seriously a lot of shit on her confirmed what I experience first hand living in the ghetto of my city. Thus its nice having a place where I don't have to slowly expose my power level. Took me a while to redpill all my friends. Don't have to do that here.

there's absolutely nothing extraverted about posting on an anyonymous message board.

Data mining thread

It might not be a hard science by any means you are correct. Though for the most part people within the same personality groups from this test have a lot of shared traits. It won't help you figure out who you are or any of that bullshit. Though it does make identifying your personality a bit easier.

INTP
My fiancee just bought me my wedding band

I would argue that people are more likely to strongly agree with traits they see as desirable and not honest personal attributes. That is to say that Jow Forums isn't populated by INTPs as much as the people who come here are more likely to idealize that personality type.

for

>INTJ
>hitting on women
He will end up autistically overplanning it and fail spectacularly.
Just stop giving a fuck, and they will come to you. It worked for me, too bad none of them were worth any efforts so far.

t. a fellow INTJ-T

>Wealthy INTJ
>Would love to go crazy with spending but ploting
>Stick to the plan

Attached: 1467842303851.jpg (665x462, 287K)

so i got ENTP-T am is this good or bad?

Gl with your career. Tread carefully and tread every red pill lightly, some stuff in the end truly is just shitposts and not made to be taken too seriously. My father was 3 years in the army he is the most disciplined person I know. His employer went broke though.. Tough times

I ve got rituals i do all the time on autopilot
>when i bathe
>when i masturbate
>when i wash my teeth
>before i go to sleep

Tell me more about the plan user

if you're not ISTJ then you can barely be considered human

Thanks hunbro. Should I hide my powerlevel?

If I told you, you wouldn't believe me

threadly reminder

The one on the left is very attractive and if I was born a 100 years ago I’d’ve hit on her.

Can't you see he's glowing?

stage left or their left

Just took the test again and got ENFP when I got INTJ when I took it a couple years back. Are they linked? Does it matter?

>INTP
>slight OCD
>slight
lmao

Yes but interacting irl and on the internet is way different. Especially since on has all the information he needs to make whatever point here

I sometimes want to die and then I have other days where I want to make fun of people who want to kill themselves over trivial shit, Being an ISTP is weird

Not sure, but the lighter-skinned one.

It changes depending on when you do the test. I feel like INTP describes me quite well, but I also felt that Libra described me quite well when I read their traits. I wouldn't get too wrapped up in this hooey

Attached: 0nk6tqrk41m11.jpg (720x916, 82K)

I saw a man in a wheelchair, pushing his child in a carriage. I walked up to him, and we started talking.

Their left. stage left is your left

Not having a gf makes you spaut crazy shit user

If only you knew what I exper already... Go ahead

A real nice dude too, the thing is that I could’ve just walked right past him and not say a word.

Don’t you agree she’s attractive?

so you saw a poor old man with a disability and a dependant and you wanted to make his problems worse

Not really, unlike you I can carry a conversation.

>it means nothing
>Jow Forums has 25x the rate of INTx types as the general population
>it means nothing

And old man? Not really. Anyhow, he was pushing it pretty fast, as I told him: ”Well, you’re as fast as me when I walk like this anyhow.”

ENTPs are also very overrepresented. Jow Forums is not plebbit, it is not a place for followers and non-free thinkers.

How do I appear more sociable? What are some normalnigger interests? Please goys.

was the wheelchair motorized or was he alternating between pushing his chair and the stroller?

What lead you to want to tell me this?

Fuk

Attached: 8589329C-58AF-4289-A840-F0FFD74E8A49.jpg (640x273, 37K)

try going to a bar or something.

One of us
One of us
One of us

Not worth it. Just become a leader lmao

I just thought about it just now.

If you're not the gregarious type and try to force yourself to appear as such you're inevitably going to end up looking like a lonely creep. You probably share zero interests with those types of people anyway

Thanks goys. So do I just act like the autist I am?

Suck my cock, losers.

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-160406.png (1080x1920, 116K)

He was pushing the stroller with his legs, while rolling the wheelchair forwards with his arms. And well, the kid had to get outside, right?

yes thats why this place exists

>personality type with most stem degrees not in stem tier
Great graphic. I think I can tell which tier you're in.

sounds like his legs work just fine.

>le stronk independent wymin
fucking kikes

So you never leave, don't you?

you can leave?

>tfw ENTJ but nowhere near where I want to be in life
>tfw blessed with enough introspection to realize I won't be anywhere near where I want to be untill I'm literally
Things could be worse I guess.

Made a profile just to change it

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-160716.png (1080x1920, 97K)

INTP reporting in. most of this fucking board is INTP/INTJ

This this this.
If you are going to take the test, try to answer based on how you would actually act rather than what you think is ideal.

Oh it's cuz you're an ENTP. You're mouth is more often open than the mouth of a homosexual at 3 am kek

Anyway what do you like and what do you dislike about your type?

I tried. Didn't we all? But we just come back. It's like a drug. The drug of freedom. Ironic, isn't it? The very place that lets you pit half-baked, moronic theories against sound, well researched arguments is the most damaging.

Attached: 183F50A7-F367-4C32-85F1-56C7F7F3875B.jpg (750x1167, 169K)

Funny how you have to state that MBTI isn't a science because every single thread you get niggers spamming the astrology meme.

Oh boy here we go.
>this test is not scientific, because nothing in Psychology is scientific. Only a retard would say that psychology is astrology. You can't specifically define things, but that doesn't mean you can't get general indicators, which is exactly what this test is.

The only people who post that this test is astrology are the autists who have no self reflection capacity and their test results don't line up with their self image.

You just do cool shit you like and lift so you also look cool and then people will join you just because you do cool shit and look cool

Do you tend to reveal it to everyone? I used to when I was an edgy teenager, nowadays I keep it mostly hidden, except when I trust someone and even then only when it’s on topic. Most normies won’t understand the whole conext to it anyhow, but I love playing devil’s advocate when somebody brings up some utter liberal bullshit.

According to the memes ENFP is the perfect waifu material for INTJs. Most of them in my experience are sluts though. Personally I’ve been more emotionally involved towards INFPs (borderline/bipolar, suicide threats, drama, unfit to live so avoid, no matter how much you want to love and protect them) and ENTPs (absolutely amoral, but too entertaining).

INTJ are lurking here in large numbers user you can more or less tell by posts when they do decide to say something.

>The only people who post that this test is astrology are the autists who have no self reflection capacity and their test results don't line up with their self image.
This

Read Jung, idiot.

Attached: istp speed.jpg (600x750, 70K)

You mean the right? The left one is fucking ugly

I have to admit, I sometimes wish I was more empathetic. I don’t smile that often, even though I’m admittedly a funny guy. What I really like though is how I can start speaking and people want to listen to me. I can hold conversations, and I can turn a fairly serious conversation into impromptu standup comedy. When I make a girl laugh, I think to myself: I’m a fucking KING.

My bad I'm the actual idiot

Yeah I meant the right of course. Left is her mom actually.

>Turbulent
Faggot

ENTJ GANG GANG

Attached: MBTI June 2019.png (1156x780, 62K)

Facebook meme, but acurate

Missed

>but I love playing devil’s advocate when somebody brings up some utter liberal bullshit
pretty much this as far as it goes, although I drop some small redpills from time to time.

>If your entire existence can't be holed into one of 16 types based on 4 dichotomies you lack introspection
Nigger the bitch who devised the test stated that it has basically 0 application and should not be interpreted in any way. The comparison with astrology is accurate because of the way people strongly interpret the results. You're all using it inappropriately and treating it as gospel.

You’ll find certain personality types are overrepresented in Jow Forums. This in its own makes it more useful than astrology, which is totally random.

Football, trashy pop-culture and usually liberal-leaning politics. Oh and travelling of course.
Get a job (if you don’t have one), spend time with normies, you will always be that slightly cold and aloof guy, but you can build contacts quite easily in 1-on-1 conversations or even in smaller groups if there are some slightly interesting topics at hand. Smoking helps.

Lets see your results then.

Isn't this shit basically just the big five personality test?

Turbulent/Assertive = Neuroticsm dimension
Intuitive/Observant = Openness dimension
Judging/Prospecting = Conscientiousness dimension
Thinking/Feeling = Agreeableness dimension
Introverted/Extroverted = Exact same thing on B5

I got ISTP-A

Or you be yourself, offend some people, but get tons of people to like you. Redpill your coworkers, slowly. It’s an artform in its own right, truly.

Yes it is. Its actually myer briggs. But a lot of people have appropriated it.

I smoke, but here it's the libcuck SMOKING BAD drivel that's being pushed more. But diving into that much degeneracy head on? Nah, I'd rather be an antisocial loser.