Want a qt little daughter to love and raise until she's 14 or so

>want a qt little daughter to love and raise until she's 14 or so
>impossible to find a girlfriend who actually wants a kid instead of a career or "finding herself"

It's not fair, bros.

Attached: terence-hill-nobody.jpg (610x343, 34K)

You're german. You are more robots than humans. Your grandparents defeated my grandparents in conventional war, however my grandparents managed to form 200.000 conspirational underground army under your noses. And your conventional army was helpless.
That is because we are more elastic. We adapt. We are more human.

What im telling you, you have to be smart and cunning. You have to PARENT your future girlfriend, train her like a dog so she can have right wing beliefs.

Slavs > Anglo Saxons when it comes to social issues. They will never manage to brainwash us like you.

Every slav will confirm this.

>You're german. You are more robots than humans.

Have to disagree with you there, most Germans are incredible emotional here (at least in small to medium sized cities).

>What im telling you, you have to be smart and cunning. You have to PARENT your future girlfriend, train her like a dog so she can have right wing beliefs.

strong virgin theory bro

same im thinking about ukrainian mail order bride, dont know how it works unfortunatly.

>until she's 14
kek, good stuff, hanz

I've had exactly two girls who wanted to have kids, but they were way too young at the time and exchange students (Russian/Egyptian). Shit sucks, but good lucks with your daughter goals of 2019 Bruder.

>want a qt little daughter to love and raise until she's 14 or so

Attached: 1554483716448.jpg (768x768, 64K)

>most Germans are incredible emotional here
Yes i heard that bavarians are very civilized, almost like old aristocratic english
however you have very rigid ways of thinking on many things, almost like japanese people. You failed to form a partisan organization after fall of berlin.
>strong virgin theory bro
Nah bro, its the truth. Maybe i used some harsh words but women tend to follow beliefs of her men. They see you're a pussy and they will walk over you. Of course at the beginning you cant go full 14/88, you have to dose very small redpills.
Maybe in the 90s/early 2000s you could order ukrainian mail bride. Not in 2019. If you want ukrainian gf i'd suggest you learn basic ukrainian and go to the countryside there for hunting. Girls in Kiev/Lvov know english and are your basic roastie, maybe a little more traditional.

I want a German loli as well ;_;

So this is the source of the delusion that led your people to attack tanks with horses

>mail order bride
Never do this! once they get a green card they divorce you and take everything you have.
Friend lost a fortune in legal fees battling his ex wife over custody issues with his son.

I think you meant this user

>maybe in the 90s
sad. i have a good job and can care for my kids, never really had a family so i want to start my own. my ex didnt want kids because it tied her down. maybe if i get older the girls my age will have changed their mind.

Thats a myth. We never attacked tanks with sabers.
However we attacker tanks with cavalry unit in 1939... after the soldiers dismounted from horses and manned anti panzer weapons. In that time, in cavalry units, horses were only used as a means of transportation. Cavalry units were just highly mobile ordinary soldiers.

Nazi or Soviet (i dont remember which one, prob. soviet) propaganda used that shit as though "poles went with sabers against tanks!!!"

yeah it seems like an easy solution,but the easy ones are rarely the best.

>my ex didnt want kids because it tied her down
why didnt you convinced her?

>>want a qt little daughter to love and raise until she's 14 or so
yeah and one she starts to fuck around you will want to end your life and hers

>one
*once

tried but she wanted to advance her career. she had connections in the field her father was her boss and she earned 4k already (more than me) at 22 we just had different life goals after 4y we broke up (not in good faith)

I'd just get cigarettes and fuck off to a different country, then repeat the same thing over there, stop once I hit my mid 50s. Or so.

An incest route would also work, but would be illegal. A woman being able to pump about 20 kids through her years of fertility..., if I'm starting this at 25 she'd be fertile by the time I'm 40, rince and repeat with my own girls when they hit 15, half of the babies being female I have exponentially more girls to breed as time goes on, however it's a race against the clock as I'd be in my sixties and might become infertile myself. For best results I should probably adopt several girls already past toddler age if I won't use just my own, and freeze my sperm as soon as I'm in my 30s so I can inseminate them if it degrades later on.

Attached: terencehill.gif (500x300, 493K)

>ou're german. You are more robots than humans.
Oh yes.
>We are more human.
Fuck no you aint. You are the shackals of the east, eastern jews. If there was a gassing ABC, you´d get the letter A everytime.
At least germans have principles.

Attached: 1559258225237.png (390x470, 6K)

German lolis aren't that cute, user.

Attached: loli action.webm (640x360, 2.64M)

>At least germans have principles.
Germans have principles.
But jews like you dont.

It's easy, just be confident like Terence Hill.

Attached: don matteo.jpg (568x416, 26K)

Lmao

>In that time, in cavalry units, horses were only used as a means of transportation
as opposed to a mean of food production?

based

Attached: Terence Hill.jpg (1500x1543, 315K)

>find a girlfriend
You need to look for a wife not a girlfriend

In the hard times, yes, they were killed and eaten.

and they were supposed to push the anti tank cannon by themselves?
seems counterproductive

I always find it intriguing how "you have to find a wife" comments seem to come from Americans. Every American girl I've been dating turned out to be the most greedy, emotionally unstable, sluttiest cunt around the corner. I thought American latinas were a bit different, but while they're good at first - shit hits the fan pretty quick after 2-3 years.

Nothing against you Ameribros. I just think your women are insane, even compared to German girls.

Where are you meeting these girls?

Every european girl is better than american girl. Its obvious.

show flag, divide et impera shill

I'd rather have all sons

I was in Seattle for a year and other than that, American exchange students I meet at parties for interns we have at our agency.

My favorite girls in terms of dating so far have been Egyptian, Russian, Danish and Chinese. Chemistry was fine with those, but they're rather rare to get/find.

>"finding herself"
If you let them work on "finding themselves" as children instead of being a huge fucking dick of a father, they'll probably turn out better in the long run.

>I was in Seattle for a year and other than that,
Ok but where?
Bars or Churches?
>I meet at parties for interns
this is not where you meet women who want a family

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her sexual 'appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination' spree desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

When I was in the USA? Business conferences, coffee shop, that one park (I think it was called Kerry Park) and one randomly when I was shopping in Tacoma.

Don't get me wrong friend, I wasn't planning on finding a wife/someone who wants a family whenever I dated an American. I just find they're the worst to be with, I've never seen such an "well I deserve better even though I contribute nothing" ego with any other nationality. But most American guys in their 30s-40s were real bros. (I'm late 20s)

>having a daughter

Attached: hitspipe.png (500x500, 357K)

>I wasn't planning on finding a wife
Then you might be the problem

I'm planning on doing so here, though.
It's just really hard. And I tend to be turned off by anything older than 20, which makes it harder too (but yes, I admit that it's my fault in terms of that).

I'll may eventually go nuts and just adopt some qt Thai girl that's already 5 for 30K.

But why where you dating girls you had no intention of marrying?
>off by anything older than 20
how old are you?
>I'll may eventually go nuts and just adopt some qt Thai girl that's already 5 for 30K.
good luck with that

>The feeling when you realize youll never have a vast illegitimate offspring with your qt danish mother in law milf

Attached: viking_milf.jpg (302x410, 33K)

>qt little daughter to love and raise until she's 14 or so
>to find a girlfriend
Good strategy user. Teach her what you like

I'm 27. You can legally fuck anything that just turned 14 (with limitations) and above here as long as they consent, but it'd start looking weird unless you're a famous actor or look babyfaced.

Yes but 18&19 year old girls who go for someone your age are usassly going to be gold diggers

Kill yourself, paedophile.

Are you retarded? So what are we supposed to do, gas females from existence?

What the hell is pedophile about wanting a daughter?

I'm not rich though. Just got a steady job in marketing and make sure to work out.

>'m not rich though.
Ok they probably just have daddy issues

Well what girl doesn't?

Girls with good fathers that would make good wives

I don't think that's really possible, even Christian girls I've been with had daddy issues.

>I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her sexual 'appetite' has gone down one bit though.
>I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
>My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination' spree desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
>I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.
WTF DID I JUST READ?!?

Attached: 1553314298713.png (300x300, 80K)

user's fantasy

>I'd just get cigarettes and fuck off to a different country, then repeat the same thing over there, stop once I hit my mid 50s. Or so.
>An incest route would also work, but would be illegal. A woman being able to pump about 20 kids through her years of fertility..., if I'm starting this at 25 she'd be fertile by the time I'm 40, rince and repeat with my own girls when they hit 15, half of the babies being female I have exponentially more girls to breed as time goes on, however it's a race against the clock as I'd be in my sixties and might become infertile myself. For best results I should probably adopt several girls already past toddler age if I won't use just my own, and freeze my sperm as soon as I'm in my 30s so I can inseminate them if it degrades later on.

Attached: 1559296190383.jpg (540x511, 61K)

>how the fuck do I get a house with this student debt?
>how do I get a fucking job in loaded markets?
>how the fuck do I get the fuck out of this stupid shit small town?
>how the fuck do I meet decent girls and not bar sluts?
>How do I cope with being around nothing but absolutely clueless people?
>I am literally not even an incel, this one girl who wants to fuck me atm has a boyfriend but I did that kind of shit in college and I am beyond sick of that degeneracy

>I want a German loli as well ;_;

Attached: 1559331402250.gif (178x188, 152K)

Those all sound like American worries.
I feel sorry for you bros.

Attached: Terence Hill Young 02.jpg (957x1306, 404K)

Aren't most Polish women coalburners?

>impossible to find a girlfriend who actually wants a kid instead of a career
come my frien, through the matrix

t. stay at home dad

Attached: b40cbfcd083430d93eebbbd6b4ba7a3a.png (403x384, 85K)

How the hell are there so many stay at home dads on Jow Forums

Loli doesn't automatically imply underage or little kid, user. Sarah Hyland for instance is prime loli material even though she's nearly 30.

Attached: sarah_GABI.jpg (857x1200, 137K)

im just on it all day

Attached: 1559473597031.jpg (1875x1500, 522K)

I read one user one time refute this saying that instead of seeing it as a net loss you'd gain the worthiest man for your given daughters to add to your clan's connections.

Shouldn't you be busy raising your kid, though? Or at least use all the free time to study so you'll land a good job/can start up a business when you're done raising her instead of being thrown out?

>Raising a daughter
Cuck

>Shouldn't you be busy raising your kid, though?
ya dude lol. a lot of downtime though. like now, babys asleep and my girl is out with the wife.
>r at least use all the free time to study so you'll land a good job/can start up a business
omg no, you dont understand. im retired

Attached: nomore.jpg (500x375, 24K)

How about I call Russia and we three have some fun again ;)

Well I hope it's gonna work out for you, user.
Just make sure you're actually retired (3+ million), shit can hit the fan pretty fast.

>Have to disagree with you there, most Germans are incredible emotional here (at least in small to medium sized cities).
A lot of people don't understand that the Germans' romanticism pervades their mentality

>Just make sure you're actually retired (3+ million), shit can hit the fan pretty fast.
wife's a child therapist. i live in a 50/50 state(mens groups did good work in ohio, id get half of her shit if she ran around on me). plus i just started my neet bux application. im golden

Attached: 1561030707850.gif (294x498, 3.22M)

That doesn't mean you're safe, user.Or even retired. Far from it. This sounds like one of the most unstable situations to be in, especially in America since you guys even have to pay for medical stuff
That's also not quite what you could call a role model dad. Be prepared for your kid taking a liking toward her mother instead and being miserable when she's older and your wife gets a divorce.

But you do you.

That's a good way to look at it - a man who has no confidence himself will spend every day dreading that his daughter will end up with the wrong man and ruin her life and the integrity of his family. But a good man, a good father will raise his daughter to have only the best taste in men and find herself a guy who ultimately brings good qualities and a good family into the fold.

based and wholes-

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

It's actually a better way to look at it in my opinion.
If you'd have a son you'd want the same thing.

>Slavs > Anglo Saxons
accurate.

>having a daughter

Yes?

I'll be ur gf.
one problem tho

you're a boy

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1048, 170K)

That true, but I don't see it as a problem. Problem is OP is a fucking larping Jow Forumstard.
also
>having a daughter
*hits pipe*

I'm actually not a Jow Forumstard as you can see from my replies in this thread, my thread just got moved here and would have been deleted on any other board. So don't worry.

Attached: Preparati_la_bara!_Terence_Hill.png (1200x723, 1.18M)

ok, lets meet bb

Sorry I'm heterosexual, only exception would be if you got Kurt Cobain's face. But we could go for a beer or whatever, friend

I don't think I'm missing upper half of my face, sorry. Beer is degenerate!

What do you like to drink buddy
and he actually didn't miss his upper face, the guy who found him didn't even think he shot himself if it weren't for the blood that dripped out of his ear

Attached: Kurt CHAD Cobain.jpg (810x537, 57K)

Green tea mostly.
So you're into masculine stoners, you sick fuck?

I've only got a thing for Cobain's face, I don't know why. There's literally nothing else I find attractive on guys, haven't slept with one either. There's just something very memorable about his that makes me want to spend time with him.

Green tea's great though. I'm into girls like pic related

Attached: sarah.jpg (236x353, 15K)

Wierd taste tbqh.

I just dislike women that look older than 16
not my kind of stuff with wrinkles and all that, but that's probably because

>age of consent 14
how is this possible

Because unlike you guys, we know they're able to make reasonable decisions by that age. Also 14-16 year old pussy is the best, it feels worse the older they get from there on out.

you imply I'm in agreement with the age of consent here

is this b8?
she looks 30

She doesn't in the shows she's in

Attached: sarah.gif (356x200, 1.83M)

ok, this is b8, have fun