What's the best thing your country did in WW2?

What's the best thing your country did in WW2?
>boat lacks weapons that can damage a much larger Japanese submarine
>rams submarine towards shore until it breaks

Attached: 1550870818214.jpg (299x374, 14K)

we lost

We sold as much supplies as we could to the war effort, but stayed out of it so everyone else would take all the damage. Then came in halfway through to steal the glory and come out a superpower while everyone else is rebuilding their countries.

Something something Kokoda trail

We got a crap ton of Italian migrants
we supplied the USA with minerals and other stuff
and we flew a few planes on whichever direction the USA directed us to because we're America's bitch.

Attached: 290px-P47_Escuadron_201_mexico.jpg (290x194, 17K)

>minerals

damn forgot image

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1117x585, 39K)

i cant believe that my country, the united states of america, is so extremely based

>"México ha contribuido principalmente a la derrota del fascismo con minerales para las industrias bélicas y con millares de trabajadores que en calidad de braceros (ejército de brazos de trabajo) han levantado las cosechas agrícolas y conservan las vías férreas en los Estados Unidos mientras nuestros soldados pelean en la guerra"
>México ha contribuido principalmente a la derrota del fascismo con minerales
>minerales
Yeah...

yes, i understood! good job!
i assume you haven't seen "breaking bad"? they argue there about rocks and minerals.

...Then I fail to see why you greentexted the "Mineral" part to begin with. ¿And where are you trying to go with this? ¿Can you be more direct?

Attached: 1560471278925.jpg (302x405, 76K)

Bomb Japan.

>And where are you trying to go with this
nowhere it was just a joke. guess it didn't work! just forget it

...Okay then...

apparently my country switched sides when they were losing

embarrassing, or devilish?

Epic troll. Libtards nuked

>held off one week following UK's declaration of war, as a stand of independence
>took Vimy Ridge

Won.

Attached: bLw5GoX2.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

gg