Imagine wanting to be a cumskin

>imagine wanting to be a cumskin

Inb4 greeks are white no we are not, and whites never achived anithing close to us stop trying to make whites important by claming we are

Attached: polposter.jpg (1200x1600, 118K)

>Inb4 greeks are white no we are not
well we agree on one thing

ρε μαλαkα, θα σkάσεις;

Majority of Greeks are white. You personally may be not but majority are white and proud to be white.

Another day, another pol/fit crossover.

Attached: 1547051167532.png (1160x516, 101K)

Based and greekpilled

Attached: zeusganymedemengs.jpg (380x531, 67K)

i support this thread 100% , especially since you used my image

and what have your 80 iq monkey people ever achieve?

>its another thread where an arab thinks ancient greeks also were arabs

kek. They were lightskinned, fairhaired with blue and grey eyes, like unmixed people in northern europe (and some in the mediterranean now) are now.

>80 iq monkeys
Leave london out of this

Greeks used to be non-arabs. Now they're arabs.

Also sage goes in the options field, and report as off topic gets our Jewish friend LARPing as Greek here a week vacation.

T. Slavosporos

>WE WUZ
HREEKS WERE NEVER WHITE get over it cumskin you were never relevant

WeirdChamp

t. turkish rape baby

...said the man that looks indistinguishable from syrians and turks

Cumskin is a hilarious insult attempt cause I've never seen a woman willingly nurse an asshole to swallow some shit, but cum on the other hand....
Point made, thread over, if you say dumb shit like "cumskin" you have no argument period.

Attached: 28f6d495e47b1abc57e218888fe4aa5e.png (501x552, 287K)

>greek achievements
Is this a D&C thread? Let's not do this. I don't want to insult Greeks.

I love how white skin is not quite the color of cum, but your skin is the actual color of shit.

You are not Greek, you are an Albanian scum, fuck you and your whole family

are you blind? the kid in OPs pic quite literally looks like cum

He is not a Greek just a Faggot probably albo

Gamw tin paliopoutana tin Mana sou Kai olo sou to soi, gamw ta nekra sou Kai oti agapas, na deis tin Mana sou na tin gamane 10 arapides partouza

t. Bleached slav rape baby

Attached: mutt2.png (1980x1200, 109K)

>Not understanding Greek
, we don't you go back to the shithole you came from ?

Gee this thread again

Circle the whites in pic related babe if you don't your mother dies today

Attached: k5a5ndlg57431.jpg (875x960, 83K)

You are probably a Britbong, I hope some random paki rape you

>can’t speak Greek without a translator
I have an excuse, the fuck is yours?

I will refrain from giving you link to whore sucking on an asshole to fruition

How can i tell if it was a paki or a greek? This is the real questuon

Is that how you want to go? One of us says something and you insult all of us? Alright, DNA tests have proved the continuity of Greek DNA, not that your barbarian ass would understand it. Your need to wuzz as something other than cave dwelling animals is so strong that your still primitive brain (you didn't even know how to read or write until recently) automatically rejects all evidence of the contrary. Your country spent your money to teach migrants how to not rape you. Your very religion and the very symbol on your flag comes from the Romans, a Mediterranean people. Norway is literally known for nothing around the world. Within a few generation it will have disappeared and in 200 years nobody will ever know that such a people even existed.

If its a paki you'll enjoy it, after all your mommy teached you how to please Arab cock

dn einai ellinas o OP

Great accomplishement of the modern Greeks:

Fucking huge debt bro

And yet you people always do. That's fine. I used to feel bad when I heard about the troubles of the northies. Now, it makes me smile a little.

Great accomplishment of belg wait you aren't even a real country

Χέστηkα. Και πάλι ο kάθε βάρβαρος πετάγεται kαι λέει μαλαkίες.

Kala ante gamisoy Kai esy

Things Belgium is known for:
Waffles.
I heard there are scholars in top collages and universities that only study Belgian history, is that correct?

>Putting inb4 in op
Fucking baiting faggot, i wish death to your whore family so that you will be left alone, unloved and unfead

Attached: 1549538868814.jpg (240x221, 5K)

O varvaros leei klaiw , edw kaikan 100 atoma epeidi eimaste arapudes Kai dn mporoume na kratiaoume ena sovaro kratos Kai esy Les tous alloys varvarous, AAA re vlaka kounia pou see kounage

Imao sinexize na glifis tis poutses ton ditikpn pou ipostirizoun oti h arxei elines itan lefki kai tora imaste mavri tourki poso ilithios pezi nase

And ancient Egyptians were black

Den to ipostirizoun oloi paliogamimeno alvanaki game tin palio poutana tin manoula sou, pisw stin skatotripa pou Les gia xwra bastardo, gamw tin Albania sou

>DNA tests have proved the continuity of Greek DNA
Sauce pls

"Δεν το υποστηρίζουν όλοι" Πίπα μόνο μην ξεχάσεις να τους πάρεις, γιατί μπορεί να παρεξηγηθούν!

>Implying I'd disagree
Waffles, Fries (no, they're not actually french), the saxophone, legendary painters, etc. (I was kiddin' Greekfren, stay awesome Greece)

I know nothing about these scholar.

Look up Greeks racial reality. They will point you to all tests and studies done. Here is a pic of what our ancestors thought of you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-184042.png (720x1280, 211K)

Dn milas omws gia tin Albania mpastardaki etsi na deixneis pios eisia, enas upanthropos pou apla itan arketa tixeros piu oi goneis you pidagan San ta katsikia Apo ta sinora mpas Kai toys dwsoun oi ellines ligo psomi na fane, panta katwteros tha eisia

Φαίνεται από το πως γράφουμε ποιος είναι Έλληνας kαι ποιος όχι. Φαντάζομαι είσαι kαι εσύ από τους άχρηστους βάρβαρους.

>Dn milas omws gia tin Albania mpastardaki etsi na deixneis pios eisia, enas upanthropos pou apla itan arketa tixeros piu oi goneis you pidagan San ta katsikia Apo ta sinora mpas Kai toys dwsoun oi ellines ligo psomi na fane, panta katwteros tha eisia

>Ma kiria kai aftos to ekane oxi mono ego
Poso eisai 15?

Show me a picture of one ethnic Greek who's skin is the colour of "shit", barbarian.

Attached: cultured german.png (1315x800, 1.03M)

Because they don't exist. Your people didn't even know how to read and write before the Romans found you. The Jews and the Persians did, though. No wonder the Jews have been fucking you in the ass everyday since you became "civilized" you are nothing but dogs who need a master.

>Den to ipostirizoun oloi

Pios grigora tebeli elina doulepsekialo! Isoun toso kalos stin arxeotita otan isoun lefkos san kai emas ala tora eisai mavros tourkos!

Yes this is exactly what i look like uwu

Attached: CmMTrsQWkAAaPsU.jpg_large.jpg (500x667, 39K)

Can't you niggers use the greek keyboard
Based horny Korboid

So you jeet can google translate? Why would we do that

Stay awesome greece, except this one faggot.

If you only knew how many "civilizations" like you have passed through in our time here. In 1.000 years there will be a brief mention of those "Northern Barbarians" in our history books. You will be known as the people who were used by Jews to advance their goals.