Just left this tip for the wagie waitress. Clean it up loser. Remember to vote Trump next time...

Just left this tip for the wagie waitress. Clean it up loser. Remember to vote Trump next time. Maybe that will get you a better job hahaha. MAGA!

Attached: 68760C11-1BAC-42A3-A556-C2EFC6499EE8.jpg (828x1030, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLpe87v7rys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha fuckin waitresses what losers

holy fuck is that blood
also, sage

American blood. Never forget.

period blood

I'd call you a nigger but you did technically leave a tip so I guess you aren't

sage

FUcking based good job bro

>she wipes up ketchup
>slides card back under glass
>collects wet money that spends exactly like dry money
Showed her.

Is that IHOP? If so, that makes you a disgusting fat pig, and rest assured you probably did eat fecal matter.

Big if true

the only way to wake up the slaves is by pushing them to their limits. good work.

This. Just wipe up the ketchup and slide the glass to the edge of the table, where you can catch the water in a bowl.

Get mop bucket, put it under the edge of table, slide cup towards the edge of the table and drop the water into the bucket. Spend 30 seconds wiping it and you still tipped and you're still a cuck.

if the wagie was intelligent enough for this he wouldn't be one

Sure ya did kid. Fucking unemployed child posters. Your parents want you to move out.

>Eat at some shit tier pancake diner
>Claim superiority
>Harass staff
>Die of toxic megacolon
You showed them op

Intelligence is not instant success, you 80IQ nigger. All smart people know this, and it's the reason we have higher rates of depression.

If you REALLY want to get at her, you should have made art with the ketchup and mustard.

You mean those uni students and the like working in a restaurant while they study?

Once I didn't have enough money so I showed the waitress my dick tip. Then we had sex

>Hey guys look at what a nigger I am
Not impressed user

The guy who works in a factory for @18 an hour thinks he got one up on a waitress who on a good weekend can make 850 per night on tips alone for simply bringing drunk slobs their food for 8 hours.
You people don't realize how stupid you look.

Attached: 4channel.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

>OP forgets that they went there.
>The servers don't.
>Eats mystery surprise.

back to work wagie
wouldn't want mr.shekelberg to earn 10$ less this year

This would take me maybe 30 seconds total to deal with
Step 1: wipe off ketchup
Step 2: grab a dirty dishes tray from the kitchen, slide the glass over and dump the water in
Step 3: collect the wet money
If you really want to fuck your waiter just dine and dash, most restaurants will make the waiter pay for the bill out of their tips

>uni student
>intelligent
this is how I know you are retarded
intelligence does correlate with success

Attached: 1556287788083.jpg (1080x1080, 289K)

>intelligence does correlate with success
You're right. All high IQ teenagers immediately start at the job that matches their IQ level. How silly of me?

Suck my dick, you slimy piece of shit.

>Get mop bucket
Congrats retard you've already lost.

Disgusting behaviour. This is /b/-tier social spasticism. This board is for human beings with standards of conduct.

>waitress
>Clean it up loser.

>not knowing what a busboy is...

I wonder if you live in a clean room?

we both know that it's likely not a teenager working there but some 40+ single mom
no thanks, I don't have to suck circumcised dicks for money unlike you

Stunning and brave. How dare those racists finish their meal faster and how dare the waitress tend to customers at their pace rather than give blacks special treatment and make whites wait. This is that systemic racism you racists pretend doesn't exist. Until whites are universally reviled and treated as second class citizens wherever they go, things like this will keep happening and blacks will keep refusing to tip. The spirit of MLK lives on.

Attached: 1559297097628.png (560x407, 34K)

Working out how to get the glass off is hardly genius tier m8.

When I was a kid my parents would get mad at the waitresses if they started clearing the table before everyone was done or if they gave us the bill before we were all done. It doesn't piss me off, but I still don't let them do it either.

Reminder this board is full of "live at home man children" and leftist trolls.

Yet servers always bitch about low wages, bad tippers, rude customers etc. The source of the OP was a server bitching about these conditions. Why is this I wonder?

Attached: 1556329004409.png (860x860, 157K)

man, (((they)))'re getting desperate, pushing this kind of content now.

sage

Attached: the alt right does not exist.png (1154x579, 193K)

>you’re a big guy

Suck my ass, elitist larp. You know you crave the shit smell, you diaper sniffer.

>implying the 70 iq single mom/nigger working there can figure it out

>DoNt StEriOtyPe uS
>Doesn’t tip because u a wacist

Attached: C685DA08-2EB4-440F-9A24-46FAAA203563.jpg (221x249, 9K)

the bus boy has to clean this up
he gets a fraction of what you just tipped to clean that up.
you showed that waitress.

>Table filled with empty plates and glasses.
>Cleans some up.
>NO TIP!
Oh fuck off.

Well they proved the waitress right by not leaving a tip. Like they were going to leave a tip anyway.

The entire board is trash.

>70IQ sets up "trap"
>70IQ disarms "trap"
Seems par for the course.

gonna be a .l o n g. summer

>toxic megacolon

Attached: 6C69CD2A-3A1F-4E3A-83F0-64640FD4DE11.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

OP larp is just butthurt that the waitress wouldnt give out her phone number. Pathetic

keep seething wagie
I have all day to comment here and make wagecucks like you butthurt while you are wasting that 10 min break you are on before mr.shekelberg needs you to organize another pdf file

They would tell the waitress we are not done yet. They didn't pull this passive aggressive wussy stuff.

>jewish restaurant
>eat those super fire potato pancake things
>leave "God" on the table in ketchup or something
Checkmate. They'd have to bring somebody from outside in to clean it up and even THEN they'd be sinning by their own standards for facilitating the erasure of the word. Why do you think jew shills give themselves away with the "g-d" thing to the point it's a meme that others use when mocking them here? For all of the jews spraying swastikas on their own homes and businesses I'd much sooner believe the word "God" tagged on their property to be legitimate because that would actually be torment to them. Nobody actually tags swastikas or writes "kike" on shit, it's just not believable any more.

Attached: enlightened.gif (160x120, 947K)

Bitch shoukdve offered to suck your cock. The only tip i give is the mushroom.

Lol. I'm literally shitposting. Clean your room, kiddo. It smells like fart and cumrags, loser.

>seething

Attached: 02D19091-F3C7-4DE8-9855-E7B173F2C874.gif (371x209, 1.54M)

>sage

She's trying to make room for you to possibly order dessert.
But it must be terrible to have someone take away your empty plate. How rude.

Got to learn how to wtite Yahweh on hebrew.

>be STEM student
>waiting tables to avoid a lifetime of student debt
>make $300 per dinner shift
>some faggot makes a mess
>just have the busser clean it

Wow sure showed me

I do this at restaurants with really shitty customer service. I've also done it a few times at my local theater, since they like hiring high schoolers with shitty attitudes. One time I snuck in bubble gum, bought a drink, and put all my used gum wads all around the cup. Some usher would come to pick it up to throw it away, and grab a whole handful of used gum instead. Another time I just straight up poured my drink all over the floor, no fucks given.

If you really want to meet some assholes hang out with some urban hipsters.

>see him again
>add something extra to his meal

wagie ragie get in your cagie

>must be terrible to have someone take away your empty plate

I've always been asked, "Would you like me to take that?"

I wonder how many pubes you've eaten by now?

That's what he's complaining about. It's bizarre.

most people who work in service positions are dumber than a box of rocks. Who would willingly go into waiting tables, if they didn't have a choice? There's plenty of other jobs that don't suck and put bread on the table w/benefits.

Based
Fuck those homeless panhandlers in uniform

The busser just slides it all in to a tub, washes the cash off, gives it to the waitress who then gives him a cut of all of her tips.

ps Waiters use the term "Canadians" as a euphemism for niggers.

The reason it's rude is because the slower eaters are pressured into finishing faster and it feels like the restaurant is trying to kick you out.

Yeah this shit is getting ridiculous. They're not even trying anymore, the most obvious fucking shills/bots I've ever seen.

I fucking GUARANTEE you wont post a timestamp pic of your face because you're an obese acne ridden piece of autistic shit.

Attached: 1548969807172.jpg (471x500, 125K)

I leeched off my parents until I got a job as an engineer. If you are too stupid to do this I don't know what to tell you.

Stop being an anti-social cuck and just say, "I still need my empty plate cause reasons." They don't care if you stay there, as long as you fucking order something. But if you're done, get the fuck out.

Dr. Suess, are you proud that your parents have to work so you can post "all day" on 4chinz? Why do you hate your peeps so much? Did they spank you? Post your hand next to your outlet, larping proxyfag.

FUCKING BASEDDDDD
HAHAHA
Roasty Hosty mad and Toasty :)

It's okay for the waitress to ask, but if people are still eating it's rude to have your plate cleared. I come from a very rich family and we had a lot of crazy rules like this growing up.

Based and bumped

youtube.com/watch?v=bLpe87v7rys

Attached: part-blood-part-ketchup-coming-of-age-in-american-literature-and-film.jpg (320x400, 51K)

I have seen that exact image in the past. Memeflag OP didn't do shit.

You do realize that you cant live at hone forever

BASED AS FUCK
FUCK TIPPING CULTURE

Attached: 1543974083827.png (673x703, 508K)

try me lmao

I've never been asked until everyone was obviously finished and just talking across the table.

Reformat your post. Are you responding to me? Are you using my post to respond to yourself? Did your manservant misclick or something?

Yes. The entire board is a bunch of larping children.

I make $30-$40 an hour working fine dining, which is way more than most entry level jobs you can get with a degree or cert, and I have a lot of scheduling flexibility while attending school. It’s objectively the best job I could hope for at this stage in my life.

Cringey as fuck. I tried it. But I git the boot at 47.

>makes someone's day harder to take a picture of it and shill against Trump on 5chang
>is an asshole over politics irl

Do you understand why your side is losing?

I've been asked plenty of times, but usually she takes the empty dishes.
I really can't understand why someone would be mad at a waitress waiting on them. Like, they didn't tip because the waitress tried to help? Weird.

I hit your post ID thing right before I got post. It was an accident.

>be stacy waitress
>stand away from spill zone
>pick up cup and let everuthing splash everywhere
>lol i dont have to clean this up
>take the money
>inform dishwasher theres a mess for him
>go to next table

Attached: 1440997910181.jpg (630x721, 65K)

based

At least the server/busser has a job, why dont you focus on the real enemy? Fuck with welfare recipients and other leeches, not people at least making an effort. You are the one making troll threads on Jow Forums on Saturday because you have no friends and you wont do your homework until homeroom on Monday you virgin obese faggot.
Suck my cock.

Attached: 20151011_184035.jpg (5312x2988, 1.85M)

Roasty mad cause she got no dad
Neety wet all the tips she had
:)

found your tip, hope you enjoyed your hotdog. Also hope you enjoy herpes type B :^)
Video VERY related

Attached: 1536666668356.webm (400x270, 958K)