My diaper is wet. I need a change

My diaper is wet. I need a change.

Attached: 1506927866214.jpg (602x500, 80K)

ralsei......

how old are you

I'm 23 jordbro

why the h*ck are you wearing a diaper

Always have a new pair of underwear. And they're comfy and soft. Feel nice.

where do you put your pp

In the diaper.

yes but where in the diaper
i assume its very cramped

That's not me. the goat boy does not have a fetish

Why don't you talk to yourself anymore Yonkers? You used to do it for 10 hours a day remember?

I-I don't wanna talk about the past i've done on this board.............

I remember you used to refer to yourself as "human" and talked about some goat or some shit. What happened to all that?

actually i used to refer the anonymous people on here as "human", and was almost pretending to be a goat and doing all of that shit.

it's over now. it's not coming back.

I stopped being a namefag but my posts are still pretty similar to what it was in the past. Just less depressing now but still weird.

hmmm... good for you.
i used to be an user for a short time.. but now i'm having mixed feelings on whether i should become user again or not.
it's just confusing tbdesu

I used to post a lot of self loathing, memes, diaper, and poop stuff. Now it's just diapers, poop, and memes.

Do it yourself you lazy cunt

no no i volunteer to do it for him

my dick is wet
i need a boi to act as a diaper

I changed it already. was getting uncomfortable.

Stop babying him, he needs to learn how to do things on his own

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 8K)

ok next time post ahead of time

see he knows how to change it

Who would've thought there would be a fellow diaperfag in Jow Forums.

Also, are you this user?

Are you retarded? Read the thread and you'll find that user. Also build the wall.

user... users cross threads get different IDs. I guess you're not that user, but I was just simply asking for the sake of curiosity.

And I live in the south. I can't build that wall. And most of us spics are too stubborn to do proper buildings, so a wall would be a complete disaster.