Poland hate thread

hate on this shithole here

Attached: polen.png (250x156, 588)

fuck kikes and niggers

do you want to switch places

well

My brother went on a missions trip to Poland earlier this year. I don't really understand why though because isn't Poland already majority-Christian?

do polish girls have smelly mongolian feet?

Attached: polish mongol.jpg (482x720, 275K)

Poland is Catholic not evangelicuck.

>Pole creating a Poland hate thread
Every fucking time.
Not every Pole is a self-hating loser, Maciek.

No.

You're right, but a vast majority of Catholics also believe that Jesus is the savior
>t. my Catholic grandmother
So I still don't see what's the point of going on mission trips to Poland

40 years ago it would have been out of the equation to move to Poland. It was quite bad. Today is a completely different story. Today, you can make the case that Poland is one of the best places to live out of all of Europe (and thus out of all the world).

Baljaki are good ppl

>(((Pole))) creates Poland hate thread

this.

Nowhere nearly enough niggers, you have to go Berlin to hire a proper nigger prostitute. Fucking sucks.

Attached: 1559230858258.jpg (1161x1280, 245K)

>maciek
Its marcel. Lurk more.

Why is it Marcel though? Is it something you've come up with or has he identified himself as Marcel?

Attached: 1561150186145.png (1054x526, 92K)

Like i said, lurk at least 2 years before posting. It's a weekly thread my dude. Sometimes daily. And marcel is a well known persona here.

I didn't see this post in like 3 weeks now. Have i missed them?

Turn off the VPN Shlomo, you're glowing.

Pooland

i hate this country but i love it too, we are in this toxic relationship rn

What a stupid question. The only Slavs with Mongol genetics are Russians.

Why do you assume he’s a Pole? You do realize that you can easily use a VPN and pick a Polish flag?

i talk with a russian girl from kirov and her feet look asian.

also much paler than mine.

Attached: russian feetss.jpg (287x238, 16K)

Don't really know who this marcel guy is, but I haven't made this thread in about a month so that might be why

I know man, I have lurked enough and I know who Marcel is, it's just that I don't know why he's specifically called Marcel.

Attached: Closed Hoodie Pepe.jpg (708x480, 37K)

sage

Western slavs only got raided

Attached: 74a2f0a744f462ac434cbc67ff2748c4.jpg (723x501, 81K)

Basically czechs, but severely retarded and poorer, and uglier

Well there are like 2k tatars in Poland, so TECHNICALLY he's somewhat right.

Attached: 1543305341303.jpg (1904x915, 355K)

>non mongol slavs

I would only rub a cute slav girl's feet if she's asiatic.

Attached: remiyuck.png (550x413, 113K)

It was chosen by anons because it sounded faggy.

I kind of assumed that, but I was curious whether there was some concrete story behind it. Thanks.

Attached: 1540657936801.jpg (1600x2000, 305K)

could we nuke everything east of Vistula river? These retarded ukrainian rape babies do not belong here.

literally the reason we have holocaust propaganda. these niggers built gas chambers and chimneys onto the camps in poland so that the jews could push their shoah narrative. isn't it funny how all the so-called death camps were behind the iron curtain?

no, my waifu is from poland

Attached: enough.jpg (500x486, 34K)

Poland: survives being between blood thirsty krauts and Rus. Survives after being subverted and imploded by kikes. Major player in ending the Muslim invasion centuries ago. Take down your flag and KYS, OP. I'm a burger and my granny was a Pole. I'm more of a pole than you, faggot. Poles are warriors and survivors. You are a not a Pole. Fuck off.

nice one, silesian cunt

Attached: 1559415175740.png (600x490, 198K)

nah
poland is nice and got good places to eat
must i meat from poland been nice

Attached: 1561188397840.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

>t. kike with VPN

Attached: 1560627194397.jpg (252x291, 17K)

Polish are the best wife material trust me. Maybe they look kinda ugly but at least know their place and always keep the house clean, always cook and give head or ass if asked. Just don't want to have ugly children so I will have to leave her for some pretty dumb gold digger who will drain my wallet and then finally will get me cucked

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

How are Lithuanian women?

Lithuanian girls are for sure the most beautiful in the world on the avarage if you're into pure caucasian race. If you don't believe me just get tinder subscription and switch to Vilnius. Most of the girls are skinny and has a cute face and a nice body. Also they take care of their pubic hair, goes to the gym, knows how to dress and use makeup properly. On the other hand, as we all know you have to pay for the privilige. Most of the are dumb gold digging bitches, who will get you cucked at first chance if she thinks that she can get a more alpha or richer dick. Also the most of them have mental problems such as daddy issues, bipolar or borderline. Not to mention that it is not likely that they will take care of household like cooking or cleaning, not even a baby or sth. They usually think that men have to do everything and they will only work to pay their beauty procedures, clothing, etc. And if you will get beta enough to try to complain about sth then prepare to be always wrong and get cucked. So basically they are just always somehow too cold and distant and you will never be able to get into their head or manipulate them. So if you are into being the one who is wrapped around, then it's cool, but I like being the one in charge. Also they don't like foreigners too much.

Attached: FB_IMG_1533237309456.jpg (1242x1184, 89K)

return danzig

wilno nasze kurwaa