Why did God choose the Jews first? Why did he only show himself to them?

Why did God choose the Jews first? Why did he only show himself to them?
>inb4 we wuz kikes n shieet
Post scientific evidence that proves this shit tier theory.

Attached: 1503386969818.png (852x930, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYkbqzWVHZI
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 4&version=KJV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipater_the_Idumaean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idumaean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe before, long, long, long ago, they were (I know this going to be hard to believe) but less degenerate than the rest.
But, after 1000s of years of fuckin up & letting him down & ultimately rejecting & murdering his human incarnation, he just decided; "Fuck these kike cunts, not only am I turning my back on them, but I'm moving my spirit to Europe... scenery is nicer & weather more balanced & land is more fertile anyway, much like its people..."

So God is not all powerful since you are saying it like he didn't expect kikes to betray him.

That sounded very talmudic, fuckin hell lot of kikes in this place tonight.

Free Will dip-ship, probably leads to multiple possible outcomes (all of which an all powerful God would know).
There's probably a chance they could have stayed on the path, but didn't, because...well... y'know...FREE FUCKING WILL...

even if people have free will, God knows what decisions they will make, he is all knowing

But God knows exactly what they will do, if he doesn't he is not all powerful. So why did he chose them if he know what will happen?

Read the book retard

>”God”

Hahahahaha Stephen Kings Pennywise is likely to be real before “God” is ever real hahahahhahhahahahahah

I did. That's why I'm asking why God chose kikes as the master race in the OT.

>God
In this context, you're actually mixing up the god that is properly called Yahweh, the Asian god of the Judeo-Christians with God, the contracted form of Godan which is Lombardic spelling of Wodan of Germanic paganism. Godan's name was often shortend to God, but remains the exclusive god of the Aryans. Judeo-Christians can shorten Yahweh's name to Yah, but they may not use the word God. It would seem that Judeo-Christians would want to use the word Yahweh given their Jew fetish. They do though say Hallelujah, which does include Yah, the shortend form of their Jew god.

Free will can't truly exist the way you seem to lack understanding it.

With free will, there'd be few if any definites, only possibilities (all of which an all knowing god would be aware of & plan for) but because there's free will, there had to be a space of, oh I don't know CHANCE WE EXERCISE FREE WILL & DO SOMETHING ELSE!

>spooks in 2019
time to grow up user

(((Abrahamic God)))

Chose a real God. An Aryan God

This reply I can respect!

Attached: 786.png (900x600, 182K)

possibilities and probabilities are for man. Are you saying God doesn't know the final outcome of all things?

There's only one God and his one and only name is Yahowah.

Because it is a LARP written by kikes and you are a bunch of dumb rednecks

>Why did God choose the Jews first?
Because it's not God, it's Yahwey

Attached: jesus salvation.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

So God doesn't know exactly what I will do in the next hour?
Seems legit, but does this apply to other languages? For example, in Russian God is Bog, does that also come from a pagan god?
I don't worship any gods.

Why does anyone believe a group of people known for having severe mental illnesses saw god at all?

ARE YOU A WOMAN?! youtube.com/watch?v=SYkbqzWVHZI

M8 why are people assuming I'm cuckstian?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 4&version=KJV
OP is a faggot fedora who never read the bible in context or a deceitful kike.

20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

27 And upon this came his disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her?

deceitful kike

so why doesn't yahweh stop child rape? what possible benefit exists in child rape?

Are you a retard?
What part of this are you not understanding?
Let me ask you something, do you have free will or is everything you do pre-determined?

Nigger just answer why God chose kikes as the master race in the OT, is that so hard?

>Seems legit, but does this apply to other languages? For example, in Russian God is Bog, does that also come from a pagan god?
Yes, it does. Even in Disney's Fantasia, the main demon was called "Chernabog" or similar which translate to the Black God, aka the negative force in old slavic mythology that christians co-opted to mean satan.

Easy. Take a long trip out into the least light polluted area in your vicinity on a clear night. Sit there for a few hours and gaze at all the lights in the sky coming from not just other stars but entire galaxies. Realize there are more stars in that sky than there are grains of sand on this planet. There is a chance that with every single one of those stars there is a solar system capable of supporting life and existence. Even if that possibility is narrowed down to one in one billion, there are still more planets capable of life in the night sky than there are grains of sand on this planet. On all of these planets, life is given free will. From the smallest simple, single-celled organism to the most complex form of life there is. They are given free choice and driven to survive.
Except here on Earth, one little shithole planet in the middle of nowhere off an arm of one of the smaller galaxies. Here on Earth, and only here, God decided to create his chosen people who shall rule over everyone and everything? Their divine gift? Scheming and destroying the civilizations that others have created until they have stolen all of the wealth and prosperity from that group until it can no longer sustain itself and dies. Sounds brilliant. So complex, so extreme a measure, so simple.

i'll interject here by saying god probably doesn't exist, but if a god DID exist there is no evidence at all to suggest that he's the same god as what the jews invented

>God doesn't know exactly what you will do in the next hour

What is it with you fuckin kikes? Seriously, how hard is this to grasp?
Do you have free will or is everything you do pre-determined?

Their god is the fakest of them all because he's the god of EVERYTHING. That means he's the god of sucking your daddy's balls like a little bitch, to say otherwise is contradictory and it would be throwing all logic out of the window.

Attached: 490a411e9a1f43eaca38e2e8a23cef16.jpg (850x1202, 120K)

pre determined. free will is just an illusion, since I make different decisions and outcomes but, if God is all knowing he knew which decisions I would make and why

>Maybe before, long, long, long ago, they were (I know this going to be hard to believe) but less degenerate than the rest.
Have you read any of the scripture? Every single one of YVWH's hand picked men were absolute scumbags.
Look at Abram, married his half-sister and whored her out so he could rob rich men. YVWH had to visit one of his victims in a dream to warn him of the con.
Look at Jacob, a spinal mama's who conspired with his mother to lie to his father and rob his brother.
I can't remember the name of the scumbags in this story but one guy in this shitheap family wanted to buy his hot cousin but whoopsie his uncle tricked him and gave him the ugly one instead.
Read Exodus with Israelites kvetching all "oy, Moshe, yous going to starve us in the desert, Moshe, by bunions there wasn't walking like this in Egypt, the snakes, Moshe, we never had snakes like this in Egypt". It reads like an anti-Semitic tract.
These ratbastards have always been the same scum and even THEIR OWN holy scriptures attest to this.
>after 1000s of years of fuckin up & letting him down & ultimately rejecting & murdering his human incarnation, he just decided...
You mean like how he said time again would never happen? Hell, he had a prophet marry a whore to illustrate his horrible toxic eternal relationship with his people. How do you not understand this?
>Free Will
Can not exist of there is an omnipotent creator. Either there is a man who made and knows everything and things only happen how he wants or people make choices. You can't have both.

He's a kike, obviously

fake jews are absolutely satan incarnate, but real Jews are chosen. Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father in Heaven.

>Why does God allow
>Free Will
Pick one

Answer the question potato nigger.

>Master race
>continuously shamed by disobeying God throughout the entirety of the OT
>continously punished for reptitive sin and disregarding the word of God in the OT
>killed prophets sent to save them from their own wicked ways and persecuted those who questioned Talmudic traditions
The OT is a story about God's forgiveness it's not about the Jews being the chosen race. The Jews are vilified in the bible and are some of the most sinful disobedient pieces of shit portrayed in the bible hold the few that tried to show them the error of their ways.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1520335945229.jpg (397x768, 134K)

He knows all the potential choices you can make & plan accordingly.
Still up to you to choose which choice dumbass...

Why did God choose the "fake Jews" as the chosen people in the OT?

So just imagine what the rest were like, ffs read what I wrote...
Also, you say it could never happen?
Beg to differ, their own scripture is filled with him punishing them for disobeying him ffs

jewdar is going off, this snake doesn't want to argue in earnest just endlessly accuse those who refute him without acknowledging any counter arguments with merit.

If G*d was omniscient, he should have known that anyway. Why spend literal centuries putting up with a people he knew to be shit and killing their enemies for them?

Ancient Israelites are an extinct people. Don't think of modern kikes. They were just brownish Middle Easterners. Nothing special about them. It was Abraham's faith that God rewarded.

The OT is a story about how God saves the Jews countless times, how he only reveals himself to them, how he tells them to genocide their enemies, and how he gives them all these promises about giving them a great kingdom and shit.

>Why did God choose the Jews first?
He didn't
He chose the Hebrews.
They aren't Jews

>G*d
jew.

Just answer the question faggot. If you can't tell me why God chose kikes as the master race in the OT then you're a dumb brainwashed christcuck NPC.

a choice is going to be made, even if it's inaction. he knows what will happen

Your question can't be answered kike because you've not stated your position, does free will exist or is everything you do pre-determined?
Only when the premise is known can the conversation move forward.
I know how much you kikes like to pilpull but I ain't a dog like you, going around in circles chasing me fuckin tale

Then God’s knowledge is rather limited.

Well he had to choose SOMEONE.

spoken like someone who has only skimmed through scripture rather than invest any amount of time understanding the lessons inside. The OT is a story about disobedient Jews who get punished, repent and ask God for forgiveness to which he answers and provides until he sent them the messiah their scriptures foretold of and they turned him away. The OT continuously shows the Jews being turned over to slavery, and punished for their disobedience and the faithful being rewarded. the book of Daniel and the book of Job are great examples of this.

I did answer the question and you ignored it because you're a kike.

He chose them because he foreknew they would betray him, making it possible for salvation to come to all peoples.

Judas Iscariot was a personifcation of the Jews. Think about, he betrayed Jesus, sold him out to the Romans and for what? For 30 pieces of silver.

Who do you know today that loves money more than anything? Ding Ding Ding!

"I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy." - Romans 11:11 KJV

Attached: index.jpg (241x209, 10K)

And where is the proof? Sure Khazars aren't biblical Jews but the Jews you see in Israel are the same kikes that from the OT.

God chose the Jews because they were the weakest, vilest race of humanity, and if they became one of the greatest, there could be no doubt that God was involved.

Free will you fuckin retard!
They had just as much potential to do literally anything else & as he's God he'd know all potential outcomes of free will & plan accordingly but people still have to fucking CHOOSE!

OOOOH MOISHE WROTE OUT G-O-D AND DIDNT ASTERISK THE O!!! Why did you wait until after to write like a normal user? sloppy job jdif

This

>this fucking spammer
Goddamm
Answer this one simple question: if you want to pretend to be a jew why don't you move to Jewrusalem? Or is your only reply to anything spamming lies?

Well his plan kind of backfired there, huh

>God knows every possible combination of choices possible under free will
>His knowledge is limited
Retard

I never denied that. What I’m saying is that knowledge of potential outcomes isn’t really complete knowledge of all things, and there are things that god doesn’t know ahead of time, which is abjectly inconsistent with a coherent concept of omniscience

No, the Jews in Israel are Polish, German, Russian etc
They're about as semetic as I am

>Beg to differ, their own scripture is filled with him punishing them for disobeying him
Yes, but NEVER leaving them. They're relationship is like a man and his whore wife. She fucks around and he beats her near to death but they stay together because they're both terrible.

Good question. Read the Old Testament and you'll see the Jews are hardly sympathetic. They are constantly screwing up and acting against God's will at seemingly every opportunity. Remember: these are the good guys. Imagine what that makes you.

Then what was the fucking point? Why didn't he just give salvation to everyone instantly instead of favouring the Jews for thousands of years?
No you didn't, you said some bullshit about fake Jews. Why did God favor these "fake Jews"?
It's very easy, just tell me if you believe that God knows exactly what you will do in the next hour.

Nope they certainly are not.
Easy as pie to prove as well.
Read Macabees 1 and 2. They will show you who the last Judean King was.
John Hyrcanus and who those Judahites were related to. The Dorian Greeks, (Sparta)

Then buy Josephus: The History of the Jews
This will explain what happpend in Judea between 150BC where Maccabees ends and when Jesus was born.
It will completely illuminate you as to who EXACTLY the Jews are.

TLDR: the Jew of the NT are Edomites.

He expected them to betray him because they were part of the world and they accepted the Pharisees but didn't accept him, he knew beforehand and that's why he ranted against the legalistic Jews way more than the gentiles whom he just taught to, for example impressing roman soldiers etc.

Probably a catholic who doesn't understand scripture.

16When the scribes who were Pharisees saw Jesus eating with these people, they asked His disciples, “Why does He eat with tax collectors and sinners?” 17On hearing this, Jesus told them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

It is precisely because of the Jews own wickedness, that they were suitable vessels for God's revelation and for his salvific will. It is then by them that his nature could shine through, a vessel for his love, mercy, goodness and wrath.

>God knows all potential outcomes
>Yet doesn't know all things
Retard

They are Ashkenazis, AKA Khazars.

I never said anything about fake jews don't fill my mouth with jew lies faggot.

No he left tgem & the matle passed to the gentiles

I know all potential outcomes of a coin toss. I don’t know the outcome of the coin toss until after the fact. Am I omniscient in regards to this?

Don't lie. The Old Testament and New Testament are not sequential parts of a whole, but rather diametric opposites. Even a cursory reading reveals this, as the OT describes Lucifer as the morning star, while in the NT Jesus says that he is the morning star. So one book says morning star = bad, the other says morning star = good.

Rendering the OT and NT as sequential compatible parts of a whole is like saying mixing water and oil. The Old Testament is a recorded history of schizophrenia combined with esoteric teaching of evil. The New Testament preaches logos: logic, the creative faculties of man applied to improving the world, the abandonment of superstition like the afterlife (heaven is within you, not external), the elevation of reasoned truth and the worthiness of the arduous path it takes to uncover, and so on.

See
Ancient jews =/= modern jews
Modern jews reject the new testamaent and a heretics

I don't give a fuck. All I know is Jesus Christ called it the synagogue of satan. Fuck you bitch.

Jesus Christ!
Jesus Christ!
Jesus Christ!
Jesus Christ!
Jesus Christ!

Deus Vult ya Jew

AMEN

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

Attached: deus vult.jpg (933x1024, 67K)

>all knowing

I know beforehand that OP is a fag, yet im still surprised by his faggotry everytime i read his post

1. The jews are NOT god's chosen. That was another tribe entirely.
2. These alleged jews aren't even actual jews.

Oh, yes, after the all-powerful creator of everything spent centuries saying "I am your God and you are my people and that's how it will always be, our relationship will never change" it did change because eh.
>Ancient jews =/= modern jews
Wrong

You're right, it is easy, but no matter how easy it is, you still don't seem to understand free will & I'm forced to try n communicate with you like the retarded downsyndrome child you are

Let me try again, God knows every possible combination of choices free will allows you to make in the next hour.
YOU still have to CHOOSE

Them as well

Did Christ read the Torah and teach in the synagogues? Was he circumcised in the Jewish tradition? Did he observe the sabbath and all the jew holidays?
Then what makes this jew different from all the others?

> Teach in the synagogues, he ranted against the legalistic teachings of the jews at the time.

Just go read it for yourself before you read other people's opinion on the bible, read gospel of John KJV for the best rants.

See the opening post
>inb4 we wuz kikes n shieet
>Provide scientific evidence for this shit tier theory.
Why didn't God just give instant salvation to everyone if he's so loving? Actually why did he even create Satan? Why did he create evil? Fuck this mental gymnastics.
And if he doesn't know what I will pick he's a dumb faggot, if he knows what I will pick there is no free will.

>Post scientific evidence that proves this shit tier theory.
B-but proof denies faith, user.

Attached: 1362325971715.jpg (250x313, 22K)

>See the opening post
>>inb4 we wuz kikes n shieet
>>Provide scientific evidence for this shit tier theory.
Ok even though you are making ZERO counter argument here ya go.

John Hyrcanus, the last Judahite King of Judea went to war with Edom and conquered them. Instead of killing them, he allowed them to live in Judea as long as they followed the Hebrew laws. They agreed. This was in 150 BC
They killed Hyrcanus four years later and then they kicked out all the Judahites from the Temple.
Antipater their King brought in a High priest from Babylon and only Edomites could become Pharisees and Sadducee.
The Teachings of the Elders that the Judahites had used was stripped bare and replaced with teachings from Babylon and from this we have the Babylonian Talmud which Edomites have used since that time. Otherwise known as Jews. Then Jesus was born and Herod the King of the Jews had him killed because he said he was God and he called them out as non Judahites and usurpers of the religion of Israel.

Part 1

Modern jews are not jews of the same bloodline as king david, solomon and abraham of which Jesus Christ traces his lineage to.

The Modern Joos are Ashkenazi Joos that means they come from Eurasia, definitely not the same population as the Real Jews.

Know the difference before you talk crap.

JESUS CHRIST!
SHILL KIKE FUCK OFF!
JESUS CHRIST!
SHILL KIKE FUCK OFF!
JESUS CHRIST!
SHILL KIKE FUCK OFF!
JESUS CHRIST!
SHILL KIKE FUCK OFF!

AVE MARIA MOTHERFUCKER! The day will come where we will take back Byzantium and Jerusalem. The land of David is for Christ's people not for Yahweh's imbeciles.

JEW SCUM

>Compares his free will to inanimate object being acted upon by external forces

That analogy would work...IF THE COIN HAD FREE WILL!

Seriously, when you wake up in the morning, who dresses you?

Part 2

Where can we find it outside of the Bible ? Well King Herod,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great
was the King of the "Jews" during the life of Christ and had a father named,
Antipater the Idumaean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipater_the_Idumaean

So what does Idumaean mean ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idumaean

It means Edomite.. Just like Wikipedia says.
That's why Jesus said to them that they are not of Abraham and they are those who calls themselves Judean but are not but are the synagogue of Satan.

“Jews began to call themselves Hebrews and Israelites in 1860 —Encyclopedia Judaica 1971 Vol 10:23

Under the heading of “A brief History of the Terms for Jew” in the 1980 Jewish Almanac is the following: “Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an Ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.” (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3)

The Jewish religion is from the Pharisees. The Talmud is the most important member of that literature. Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, Volume 8, page 474

"EDOM IS MODERN JEWRY." The Jewish Ency. 1925 Ed., Vol. 5, Pg. 41

Attached: Jews not Hebrew.jpg (480x640, 75K)

Ask your fellow scientistics when you are burning in hell.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

DIE JEW SCUM

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

Attached: a7e.png (600x700, 432K)

That's a load of horseshit lmao. 'God' comes from a proto-Indo-European word simply meaning "invoked one". It's about as universalist as it gets.

Jew bad. ;(