Bant's Lore

Bant is about 2 years old, it's pretty enogh for culture to be born.
We've got legends like Krb, PD and Abe - the king who's always somewhere among us.
I know there are lots of other characters who may be termed "genii" (of the Board).
I know there are also lots of stories left untold.
So, let's talk of the Lore and Myths of this sacred place.

Attached: 86087521354326634463153.jpg (645x426, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coolcirnoclub.club/
1d4chan.org/images/9/99/All_board-tans.jpg)
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Krb
Literally who
>PD
Underaged attention whore
>Abe
Literally who
Delete /b*nt/

your mom holds my seed

here's your /b*nt/ lore:
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
the end

Wtf is genii

eat a penis

how about you come over here and eat MY penis? :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

spirits of a site/place

Ape, suck a dick, faggot.

How could you miss out my wife alice and my wife (male) maggy you incompetent swine

Attached: 1560460664458.png (704x400, 234K)

Is that a zipperhead thing?

Jow Forums starts continues and ends with me and me only

The David Mulleary happenings and PD’s arrest are two of the most important real life events that happened from this board.
Look At Him Go Bear broke out of our containment board and became a viral internet meme.
Pepe was killed for awhile so blepe came to replace him, but then blepe posters became as autistic as frogposters and were kicked from the Jow Forums crew

don't forget 'based and redpilled,' which used to be an ironic catchphrase spammed near-exclusively on Jow Forums last year used to mock Jow Forumsyps and imptrash, has now proliferated to every single board and beyond.

Aren't you 35 bro?

Remember the Argentinian who used to reply to every thread with "anime"?

Wasn't Look at Him Bear originally from somewhere else? I know Jow Forums made it what it is today, but I thought the origins were foreign

Remember Jinzo and PD’s falling out too? That’s another untold story that nobody mentions, and for good reason.

oh yes that's a good one

[s4s] had the ducc, which prompted us to find the look at him go bear. I’m not sure where it’s originally from though

oh fuck thats actually jinzo.

There was slowjack, if you remember, that was spammed so hard by a handful of autists the board became almost unusable for weeks

isn't it just a nature of the overused phrases to be trned ironic one time or another?

Don’t forget the very first storms of imptrash!

rember when autisticyui, the faggot that stole the meme, started selling merch shirts, mugs, and pillows with the Jow Forums edit bears? good times.

Attached: ha ha oh no.png (2310x1734, 1.55M)

I know this is still somewhat fresh in every Jow Forumsdit’s mind but the Jow Forums raids of last year and the first pepsibot absolutely fucked this board.

Attached: 42A3DA63-CA52-49D4-AD4B-5519B179D4FF.png (709x1500, 359K)

>38.99 USD for that shit-tier hoodie
Borderline criminal

war of the underages lamo

I don't like to get involved with namefag drama. That incident was the exception and unless there's a good reason for it to be brought up it's best left forgotten.

How about when Manxlet started spamming the board and people called him out for it, so he called in his /qa/ posse?

Speaking of which what ever happened to him?

It is, I apologize for bringing it up but it is a very minor part of Jow Forums lore.

He disappeared. He can still be found in the blue bunker though, same as yuyukow and a couple others

what about the war between me and alice. somthing much more interesting then the cancer you just posted

>the blue bunker
sounds discord homogay oh no

literally who what where

Attached: 1548691025242.jpg (500x467, 29K)

him

Attached: 1552530708276.png (539x453, 341K)

Are these two brittish gaylords still posting? How long have they been making their threads and how did it start?

I only pop in from time to time to say hello, I prefer being on Jow Forums itself cause more happens here.
How about when the Morning Jow Forumser was cancelled and people scrambled to start up their own newspapers? The Daily Fishe is still probably the best one from that era

how is this physically possible

Which ones? Average brit is still around but he doesn’t gaypost anymore, he’s just a regular british user now. Not sure about the others that you mean

haircut of redpilled

Oh stop it, you're making me blush.

Duke has his own paper, I did a comic for it. It's also one of the best, in my opinion.

I wish Gayposters would go back to their containment boards.

i still show up here occasionally but people have stopped recognising me outside of the happy day threads
not average brit
other brit

Attached: 1543255042082.png (888x1074, 646K)

Speaking of which, I checked the CCCC wiki recently and aren’t you also responsible for the newest newspaper? Regardless though, it was truly great.

You mean the British KarenPoster who gayposted with that Welsh fag but then he left so the KarenPoster started gayposting with the Irish fag?

Attached: ghdfhfghf.png (2000x1967, 50K)

Everyone does but what can you do?

Link to the wiki?

hey isnt that space gayboy?

to reply to the actual OP
do you remember the time that everyone spent like nearly 3 hours roasting the fuck out of space gayboy when me and normie were shitting on him for being an annoying stick creature incel

actually yeah which ones cause theres a lot of us

He tripfagged iirc, didn’t ever have the welsh flag

a lil

coolcirnoclub.club/

>War
I don't think your autistic flailings count as a "war"

Making fun of space cowboy is like kicking a mentally deficient baby while it’s down. Except that said baby is also pitifully trying to fight back

Attached: 2364968F-78CB-4E9F-93A9-0105B26AA3E2.jpg (700x870, 205K)

Anime argentina was based

Attached: 62B55BC0-5E40-4A29-AEAC-F924BCA0D8AC.jpg (1456x1096, 190K)

I do the layout and design, mostly. I wrote some articles for it, but these days I'm not as involved in board happenings as I used to be.

idk i thought it was pretty funny

Attached: 1556585099392.jpg (473x485, 56K)

>do you remember the time
Maybe I missed it somehow. I visit bant about twice a week so it's not a big surprise if I don't know about something.

Who?

Attached: 1555125936655.jpg (783x749, 85K)

was a while back actually i think it was last year
i cant be bothered to find the thread

Attached: 1540343762112.png (351x203, 179K)

That makes sense. Either way, thank you for helping another great thing happen!

Also, the Anzumark saga is another part of Jow Forums lore. From his fights with CockEyes all the way down to the Romanian spam.

die orbiter

who do i complain to about me being written as a semi regular

mr. john cirnocoolclub.club

Anzumark uses the Jow Forumsflags plugin, and he keeps his flags on even when he posts from proxies. The "Romanian" spam does not have any flags on the posts. Yes, that would be easy to circumvent, but I remain unconvinced that he's behind the spam.

Me, but I don't like you so I'm not going to do anything for you.

Yuuka or Regin, they can move you to another section.

That’s why I’m so suspicious of it, however him being pinned as the romanian is part of his overall saga

the wiki needs a big ol' update, a lot of things have happened and half the things written there isn't true anymore

ok thanks

Seething

sneething

sneed?

meh, where are the volunteers who can keep it fresh all the time? Like, even most of the namefags mantioned on this page are already 'literally-who'-tire characters, something like the old forgotten gods.

cope and seethe
formally chuck's

/jp/ discord mafia thread

please tell

Attached: ryan-fuller-jinzo-new-shaders.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

wtf it's been a long time Regin

SHUT the fuck up

Attached: 1553717467719.png (2028x1055, 322K)

Who are the heros and villians?

Some of those old posters never should've been on that list. I don't know who everyone on Jow Forums are anymore, but I guarantee the same goes for many of those who've been added later too.

Still, removing people from the list feels wrong - Jow Forums was never good, but it used to have soul. That's what you'd lose by trying to pick apart our past to make it look like it was something it wasn't.

If some posters should be moved to a different section though, that can be arranged.

Hello again, user. I never left. Tripfagging is just gay.

Heroes:
PD
Jinzo
RJ
CockEyes
Regin
Belgianon
Probably a couple others I’m missing

Villains:
Fagmark (old fagmark)
Normie
Gayposters
Frogposters
Unfunny spammers

Throw in Chen as a narcissistic unfunny spammer.

Attached: 4D5351DE-EF8B-4FAD-B73B-7614FE6BAFC4.png (200x290, 33K)

There is that idea where Jow Forums characters are all toys Bantanna plays with alone in her room with her imagination. Wish there was more to follow up on that.

Attached: bantanna meets apu colored.png (2000x1500, 195K)

Coolcirnoclub.club

>spammer
You don’t spam, you just force a meme really. I’ve no qualms with that.
Jow Forums-tan in general is her own saga. Trying to come up with a unique version took Jow Forums a very long time and in the end we seem to have settled on the bat loli

You have been visited by a dog

Cool, but I have spammed by putting Chen in every thread twice before - Chenpocalypse

Attached: 1B8E625E-C3B7-45A4-A224-422FA5D08571.jpg (700x700, 87K)

Good to hear.
I like to think that literally every Jow Forums poster does this

Attached: 1499514045189.png (2000x1500, 144K)

Or autism spam

I really don't feel like I deserve that, but thanks anyway

Oh man, I was in all those threads. Shame the design and concept we ended up wasn't as cool as we liked to believe it was.

Bat loli becoming the board tan is another example of how we're losing our soul, but it's "official" now (as per 1d4chan.org/images/9/99/All_board-tans.jpg) so I guess Bantanna is just something for the old farts

Me probably because I wrote that page

Fire cirno was based

Tbdesu I preferred bantanna over bat loli.

who deserves to get put into the namefig/avatarfig list? lost track of quite a bit of people

>yuyukow
I'm still around, I just don't use my trip all the time