I fixed America!

I fixed America!

Attached: very hard map.png (5400x3586, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justicemap.org/index.php?gsLayer=plural&gfLon=-95.3&gfLat=39.6&giZoom=4&gsGeo=county&giAdvanced=1&
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/election-2016-voting-precinct-maps.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Greater Republic of Pennsylvania
¥Southeast PA including Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Berks, and Leigh counties part of "Republic of New York"
>Atlantic Republic
¥South Jersey, Northeast Jersey, Delaware, and East Maryland being lumped as culturally the same
retard retard retard

First order of business for us Texans: Expell all the mexicans to the greater arizona republic. Except for me cuz Im an honorary white and cuz i say so :)

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX4560591.jpg (800x530, 48K)

Arizona has the same buisness if you can believe it, however they are sending them to mexico/California Republic

Maybe some context will help, remember these are nations so those areas could easily be divided up into little states/providences with their own governing bodies. light white areas are whites+republicans, darker=more minorities. Red and Blue is obvious. Super dark blue is minority dem areas/ghettos

Attached: explination.png (1182x666, 884K)

PA Dems and GOP are essentially the same milquetoast neocon-neolib party lole
dumb cross-stater tryna tell me what country I'm a part of.

>niggers
Maybe white democrats which are the areas that are light blue but the belt that exist simply can't be ignored, its not only a dem belt but it's also a minority belt that goes stright to philly.

Attached: meth.png (742x570, 538K)

aka the 95 corridor

>its not only a dem belt but it's also a minority belt
¥Bucks County - 86% non-hispanic white
¥Montgomery County - 79% non-hispanic white
¥Chester county - 82% non-hispanic white
???

You do understand it's not done by county, it's done by prestinct. I used these 2 maps because they have block by block level precision in racial and political data. As you can see, it's only small bits of the counties, its not the whole county, just the national map can't really get these details down.

>justicemap.org/index.php?gsLayer=plural&gfLon=-95.3&gfLat=39.6&giZoom=4&gsGeo=county&giAdvanced=1&
>nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/election-2016-voting-precinct-maps.html

Attached: little bits.jpg (1074x868, 287K)

i dont see the israeli colonial empire so certainly you have not

Okay a MINOR correction.

Attached: little bits.jpg (1085x875, 293K)

dumb cross-stater who's never been to the delaware valley tryna say we're all west philly lole
get the fuck out, retard.

What you're offended downtown willington isn't part of the Atlantic Republic shitting up the rest of Deleware? The rest of Deleware is in the Atlantic Republic and I assume there would probably be a divide between NJ and DE and what ever the fuck eastern MD becomes. Eitherway because it's under one nation doesn't mean there can't be internal divisions of authority.

oh and I FINALLY FIXED IT! kinda hard to draw little details from such a large map

Attached: little bits.jpg (1081x872, 291K)

I'm saying the delaware valley ain't in any way lumpable with n*rth jersey and n*w y*rk, not even by your epic Jow Forumsyp ethnomeme metrics. worst shit here is filthadelphia, camden, and trenton containment cities.

worse yet, though, you lump in *tl*ntic city as well as d*l*ware with south jersey. this is some real alternatehistory forums-tier armchair balkanization.

And here is a bigger map to kinda show the bigger image of the AR

Attached: bigger map.jpg (1116x837, 227K)

based romania doesn't own all land in your map which means it's automatically cringe

Well consider Atlantic city is kinda a blue dot, I kinda considered those blue dots would kinda not be able to hold out on their own and thus red/conservative takeover. Meanwhile bigger blue areas will beable to standtogether (like 95 and hudson river area) and form their own nations.

Remember the politics are the same and AS I SAID, THEY CAN BE DIVIDED INTO DIFFERENT STATES which means you might live in the same country as those "North" Jersey folks but you would probably not be in the same state or administrative area. Hell you currently live in the same country as they do. You're both in the same country as we speak!

Attached: nj.jpg (826x670, 99K)

where do you live?
my bet's you're some midwest retard who isn't even aware about the regional identity of the delaware valley lamo

was meant for But also in addition Atlantic city is SUPER easy to holdout, consider they are an Island with only 7 bridges aka ways in and out.

Attached: atlantic city.jpg (1149x621, 97K)

Down south east, what does this have to do with being in the same country? I'm not saying you'll be under the same state. These are countries, again what does this have to do with countries. politics and racial divide are the same and kinda make a little area cut off from the rest of the country thanks to Phily and Baltimore. Since it's cut off it might as well be it's own enclave/nation. Seriously what does regional idenity have to do with this situation, just means you'll probably be a different state/providence. Yes I'm saying you won't be in the same administrative area but you would probably be in the same nation. What you mean to tell me a small piece of Deleware is going to be a little country all on it's own? Esepcially in such a situation which causes this Balkanization? Seriously, is that what you're saying?

Deleware it's own country?

also it's deleware, nobody knows about deleware, it doesn't exist. It's just a meme.

Attached: good girl 14.gif (500x313, 786K)

Balkanizing it made everything worse. Now we're worse-off then China!

Not that I really know what I'm talking about but shouldn't New Africa be around Michigan or Illinois?

>Colorado is the shape it originally wanted to be, but not named Jefferson
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is seriously the stupidest map ever.

South Carolina is the home of the Confederacy.

And Virgina was the largest state and main hub for the CSA, does that mean virginia isn't a shit state?

Which city in the United States would be the best for me?

> I hate fall

> I hate winter

> I hate snow

> I hate ice

> I hate frost

> I hate cold weather

> I do not use winter clothes

> I like the Hot

> I only like places that only have warm weather all year round

> I only wear T-shirt, Shorts and Sandals most of the time

I'm not gonna lie, you did a good job

>city
I'm going to instead give you a region you can live in.

Red=Areas that 100 fit your discription 365 days a year.
Blue= areas which pretty much fit your discription but there are like 3 weeks where it can get cold.

Attached: areas.jpg (1060x659, 157K)

I fixed America!

Attached: fixedmap.png (5400x3586, 764K)

I have 2 questions
Is that Romania and what do you do with the shithole that is the Northern shores of Ohio (mainly toledo and Cleveland?)

Other than that great shitpost, I appreciate it.

>what do you do with the shithole that is the Northern shores of Ohio (mainly toledo and Cleveland?)
Pwned them /b*nt/iod

Attached: Based Romanian Imperium.png (4697x3178, 1.27M)

user...
user I....

This is beautiful...

Attached: hello darkness my old friend.png (432x454, 268K)

>This is beautiful...
Dam right a*ericanmutt.

Attached: 1493927550251.jpg (1166x838, 158K)

nigger