GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I FUCKING HATE YOU AMERICUNTS AND SHITISH SO MUCH YOU KEEP MAKING FUN OF BASED ROMANIA...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I FUCKING HATE YOU AMERICUNTS AND SHITISH SO MUCH YOU KEEP MAKING FUN OF BASED ROMANIA SAYING WE'RE GYPSIES OR HOMOSEXUALS AND UNDERMINING TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES AND THEREFORE FORWARDING THE EXTINCTION OF THE WHITE RACE BUT GUESS WHAT YOU FAGS I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT BASED ROMANIA I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE SHIT I AM BADASSL IKE TAHT AND GUESS WHAT ELSE ROMANIANS ARE NOT GYPSIES THIS IS PROPAGANDA MADE BY ANGLOS BEAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS OF BASED ORMANIANS AND GUESS WHAT ELSE ROMANIANS ARE ALSO NOT HOMOSEXUAL BECAUSE IT'S NOT FUCKING FAGGOTRY WHEN A BASED ROMANIAN DOES IT YOU GET IT NOW YOU FUCKING ANGLSO YOU FUCKING GET IT?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Attached: that's a nice head you have on your shoulders, anglo.jpg (1600x1200, 201K)

>hates us americans
>is american himself
Hypocritical. You cannot hate on your own country if you are living in it.

Attached: 1494430316032.jpg (372x268, 7K)

this

I’m only in america so that I can kill anglo scum like you

stop saging threads yonkers....

the final ladpill

i live with goat mom, not yonkers bonkers

futasuckfag.....

based

STOP CONFUSING ME WITH HIM JUST BECAUSE I MAKE THREAD S PRETENDING TO BE HIM IN ORDER TO MOCK HIM AND GAIN INTEL ON HIM

STOP CONFUSING ME WITH HIM JUST BECAUSE I MAKE THREAD S PRETENDING TO BE HIM IN ORDER TO MOCK HIM AND GAIN INTEL ON HIM :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

redpill drop

lololololo

fuck romanians, wanna be white people

bbbbbbbbb

true

alright, now this? this, i call it based

redpilled wow

I wsh youd degenerates would keep your race/nationality rivalry on B with all the other tranny fapping homooooos

look around you *nglo
see that blunt object?
smash your balls with it then cave your skull in

hm

baseddddd

romania gay

Attached: crab.png (242x300, 111K)

hghghg

reminder to sage nigger threads

remember to bump based threads and kill an *nglo tonight

red

simply a redpill drop

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 27 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 118K)