I FUCKING MISS THE 80s

Cold War and all. Take me back and get me outta this dystopia.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-NMph943tsw
youtube.com/watch?v=S7G4hEJAqQY
youtube.com/watch?v=OwXOxYVd480
youtube.com/watch?v=S_A6y58afFY
youtu.be/JQqFeCCuwW0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_&_Company
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bad_News_Bears
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over_the_Edge_(film)
bitchute.com/video/Bxt7o7hfilwY/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_girl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_Times_at_Ridgemont_High
bitchute.com/video/QiglQq8nhctW/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suburbia_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Breakfast_Club
bitchute.com/video/9i1I6ERxqujX/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swinging_Safari_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=8okzVnShqMw&feature=youtu.be&list=FLIBJCq4QTOR93Pycb2Oi5dQ&t=101
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjyZKfdwlng
youtu.be/hAFuD-S-e_E
youtube.com/watch?v=mVSWScGpcv0
youtu.be/xTgKRCXybSM
youtu.be/_3cmUM9afWo
youtube.com/watch?v=B1dakp4FT0w
youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M
youtube.com/watch?v=8rWihE2EVsE
youtu.be/xsJ4O-nSveg
bitchute.com/hashtag/80s/
bitchute.com/hashtag/fullmovie/
youtu.be/bsRlGc_K6iQ
youtu.be/1umEXpGHc0E
youtu.be/MV_3Dpw-BRY
youtu.be/SZNbabKjKpA
youtube.com/watch?v=U0E3Q90AUNM
youtu.be/qyVSKydUxKk
youtube.com/watch?v=j_QLzthSkfM
youtube.com/watch?v=gPoiv0sZ4s4
youtu.be/lP78Wc3-EGg
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6tuzHUuuk
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All you need is the power of love.
youtu.be/-NMph943tsw

Attached: bttf-toyota-17.jpg (350x197, 34K)

Today is so fucking surreal that I feel like if I concentrate hard enough I'll be on the bus home from school and get to watch two hours of after school cartoons then dinner with my parents.

i only miss the rock & roll
seems to have gone underground

youtube.com/watch?v=S7G4hEJAqQY

youtube.com/watch?v=OwXOxYVd480

youtube.com/watch?v=S_A6y58afFY

Yeah, I was listening to something the other day about this. When did Rock & Roll die? I'm actually pretty irritated by this. Does anyone under 30 listen to a traditional rock band anymore?

That's because white people are listening to this now.
youtu.be/JQqFeCCuwW0

Attached: 1544830062206.jpg (1638x1107, 466K)

Trapper-Keepers, getting home from school and watching G. I. Joe and The Transformers, Fruit Roll-Ups, riding in the bed of a pick-up, Casey Kasem's top 40 on the weekends and so much more. Life is so bland and bleak now. All the fun and optimism is gone.

It was really fun in the 1970s and 80s. I post this all the time, but find and checkout these movies and it will give you a real idea what it was like growing up in the 70s and 80s.

It's almost exactly how it was.

Watch these movies.. Torrents around I'm sure. Some are on Youtube. Watch them in this order.

This is what it was like growing up in the 70's and being a teenager/young adult in the 80's
Hell you could get into any bar in the 80s with a $5 fake id. Most never even cared unless you looked 12 or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_&_Company
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bad_News_Bears
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over_the_Edge_(film)
bitchute.com/video/Bxt7o7hfilwY/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_girl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_Times_at_Ridgemont_High
bitchute.com/video/QiglQq8nhctW/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suburbia_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Breakfast_Club
bitchute.com/video/9i1I6ERxqujX/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swinging_Safari_(film)

90s were great until about 92 then a sharp decline until 98 and then the smoking ban shut down most of the clubs and bars and the internet took up the slack. I was out of the country after that for 12 years and came back to SJW's, kids getting their dicks chopped off and hipsters. Reverse culture shock was in full affect.

Attached: We Have to go back.png (413x549, 66K)

dont misunderstand me, I listen to contemporary music/the-most-popular as well.., but when a rift like this comes from out of the blue:
youtube.com/watch?v=8okzVnShqMw&feature=youtu.be&list=FLIBJCq4QTOR93Pycb2Oi5dQ&t=101

its bliss

This is the song that gets the blame, but I think that's unfair.
Then the faggots from Seattle came in, and sucked all the fun out of rock.

Sounds like thumpy nigger shit to me. When I was in HS the white kids listened to rock/alternative, the minorities listened to rap/R&B and the other white kids listened to country. It's disturbing.
Stuff like this was counterculture and edgy when I was in HS
youtu.be/hAFuD-S-e_E

I found Space Camp a few weeks back on YouTube. I loved that movie as a kid. My God Lea Thompson was a goddess.

sounds like you need some TOOL.
you hear the new TOOL album yet?
not even larp. check it out.
youtube.com/watch?v=mVSWScGpcv0

I bought Tool CDs back in the '90s, I'll check it out real quick.

Just skipped around, reminded me of Maynard's time in A Perfect Circle
youtu.be/xTgKRCXybSM

Click on the 2 bitchute links in my posts those guys have tons of 80's videos up and adding more all the time.
Wish they had all the movies I linked to the wiki for.

Attached: Bolo 1980s.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>mfw Molly Ringwald is a hardcore far-left SJW now

Attached: rage-.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Wasnt born yet but many say that the 80's are treated unfairly, they say that yes there was a certain shallowness and materialism but there was also confidence and optimism in the future.

Imagine spending weeks at a time only ever seeing other white people. That's what the '80s were like.

I really miss people being able to poke fun at themselves and others. Political Correctness is a disease that suffocates everyone.

No censorship on racial words in the 1970s
youtu.be/_3cmUM9afWo
youtube.com/watch?v=B1dakp4FT0w
youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M

Attached: Boss Nigger 1975.jpg (1632x2420, 729K)

the 90's & early 00's was nothing but punk, goth, & glam rock... pure fucking cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=8rWihE2EVsE

djs from mars is good for contemporary; RTPN for rock&roll

Yet Rob Reiner made All in the Family specifically to make fun of Archie Bunker and his opinions.

Thanks. I try not to link to jewtube, but I'm enough of a boomer now that I'm having trouble searching for stuff on Bitchute.

What the hell did I just watch lol? I graduated high school in 1994
youtu.be/xsJ4O-nSveg

With Vitchute you have to put everything in quotes
So breakfast Club will give you a million unrelated links
"breakfast club" will get you what you want.

Also use hashtags like,
bitchute.com/hashtag/80s/

or
bitchute.com/hashtag/fullmovie/

its 'contemporary'
..lol..
youtu.be/bsRlGc_K6iQ

............lol

youtu.be/1umEXpGHc0E
I remember hearing this at bars a bunch in the '90s. I'll give yours a listen.

Based.
Thank you.

Allright, fuck off with that shit
youtu.be/MV_3Dpw-BRY

Are you me?

you def grew up diff from me, my brother introduced me into gaming when i was young; i would've never cared about video games if not for my brother -- not sure what im trying to say, other than that rock & roll is awesome, & vocals can suck it

youtu.be/SZNbabKjKpA

Attached: TheDragon'sDogma.jpg (1342x680, 78K)

Speaking of trapper-keepers, do you miss the big school supply shop in August? Apparently it's a mail-order pre-packaged bundle these days and it goes in to a community classroom thing. Very sad.
That's a really good song bro. Yeah, I grew up with cassette tapes and a walkman. Different time. I still feel young but I suppose I'm not. I guess I now understand my parents listening to the oldies station in the car growing up.
>t. wood panel Chevy Caprice station wagon master race

wow this time I remember... now we're stuck in a fucking kike nightmare

Attached: 1557815482588.jpg (587x534, 105K)

>cassette tapes and a walkman
superior technology. never thought I'd miss rewinding
youtube.com/watch?v=U0E3Q90AUNM

Attached: 1200px-ZXSpectrum48k.jpg (1200x882, 139K)

Haha, I worked at Blockbuster video before DVDs existed
youtu.be/qyVSKydUxKk

Old comps where so very nice.
My first computer was an Apple ][+ in 1980.
I always wanted a pic related

Attached: 280px-Commodore_2001_Series-IMG_0448b.jpg (280x280, 10K)

We were a Commodore family. Not the C64, I had to deal with a PC-10.

Only good thing about today.

Attached: 9F70FDD1-1483-47B0-9564-AA9A0C6A6681.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

Points to anyone that recognizes this

Attached: asdfasdf.jpg (1600x1200, 192K)

Honestly, growing up in the '80s and '90s only degenerates smoked weed. Seriously, it was kind of social outcast behavior. Now we are SO PROGRESSIVE!

Remember the good old 1980s...
...when things were so uncomplicated.
I wish I could go back there again, and everything could be the same.

A lot of people still smoked weed they just weren't vocal over it.

how I miss browsing through Blockbuster, looking for nothing in particular. blissfully unaware of the propaganda.

Attached: checkdem_brown_rice.jpg (2000x1333, 659K)

I had a 2600 but never saw one of those.

Attached: garbagepailkids3.jpg (2220x1248, 307K)

Yeah video stores where nice.

I used to dread it when the "Back to School" signs started popping up in the store at the end of July. It was the first sign that summer vacation was coming to an end. The school supply shopping trip was fun, though.

I'll see your Garbage Pail 90s Kids and raise you 1970s Whacky Packs

Attached: 1970s Whacky Packs.jpg (236x422, 35K)

Attached: jlNmx.png (400x300, 153K)

Based, user.
Can still smell that bubblegum too.

What are you talkinga about, retard?
You want more peace of mind? More comfort? You sound like a fucking boomer.

My parents bought all of the sesame street games for the 2600, the controller must have come with one of them or something. Still have it.
Did you ever get the Pizza Hut personal pan pizza coupons for reading books or have to bring campbells soup labels in for macintrash?

never had one. neither did my parents
what does it do ?

My mom found out I had some of those cards, and flipped out. She threw them away saying they were disgusting.

Attached: pop-rocks.jpg (2000x1500, 369K)

It's basically a controller where you slot a cardboard overlay on it. Short lived.

King Faggot Kurt Cobain ruined rock, I can think of 0 pure rock bands founded post 1991 that don't suck. Some numetal stuff like Korn is tight but they aren't strictly rock

take a break

It was the Atari Kids controller. Several games came with a card that slotted in above it to make it easy for small children to play games. Big Birds Egg Drop, that spelling game with the rocket ship.

Korn was okay, good bass, but it introduced rap in to rock and that wasn't cool.

2019 retarded, but 2020 US elections are coming up soon, so I’d reached stay and trigger lib-niggers

1992 elections were interesting. My parents and all of their friends voted Ross Perot because of taxes and look what that got us...

I forget what it's called but I used to play Big Bird's Egg Catch on Atari 2600 with it

Not only did I get the Pizza Hut coupons for reading, but they gave the top five people in my class a field trip to the local Pizza Hut to see them being made. That was great. The five of us got all kinds of dirty looks when we got back to school.
I wonder if they still have that program.

thanks, never had an atari. spectrum and most of the commodore series

Attached: 100joes39.jpg (1600x1067, 1.03M)

I had all of those except for Lady J.

All of the Sesame street games had overlays for it. Same here.
Nope, it's gone.
Remember when you were a kid and your Mom told you to go play outside on Saturday and not come home until dinner? That doesn't happen any more either. Some of my best childhood memories were riding my bike around the neighborhood all day with my friends. Now we have diversity and inclusion and it isn't safe to let your kids play outside without supervision.

At the same time those that didn't hide the fact they smoked weed back then were mocked and ridiculed IMO rightfully so. These days it seems kids are mocked for not smoking a blunt down to a nub before they finish 6th grade

Old fag here, Was just telling my co workers about Heavy Metal (1981)

They never even heard of it.

My favorite toy as a kid

Attached: MASK_2.jpg (1200x628, 150K)

I miss New Wave

I mean most kids at least tried it, but it was total outcast behavior when I was a kid.

>commodore
Fite me

Attached: atari800xl.jpg (1600x1200, 264K)

I was born in 93 and even I've seen that. They're just plebs

>UK Flag
>Not supporting the Amiga
I'm confused and upset user.

That happened a while before Korn, Faith No More tried it first in their song Epic back in 1989, that's the song with the Axl Rose-ish chorus alternating with spoken rap like lyrics and ends with this dark piano melody

youtube.com/watch?v=gPoiv0sZ4s4

That's right, I remember all of that stuff. My parents told me not to listen to rap because it would rot my mind or something like that. Law of primacy I still hate that shit to this day.
youtu.be/lP78Wc3-EGg

M. A. S. K. was great, but it didn't last long, sadly.
My favorite was Captain Power. Pilot was my first crush. I remember being devastated when she died in what turned out to be the last episode. For months I waited and waited for the show to come back. Years later, I found out about the backlash the show faced.

Jews are in charge of the music industry and rock & roll is too damn white for the globo homo nigger planet. That's why mumble rap is in right now because its all about niggerfying everything

Attached: 6 DOLLAH.jpg (640x640, 61K)

Theres no way thats still around, it would be "unfair" to the niggers

'Twas a much older war I speak, user. Friends were once enemies and we lost much family.
Amiga was of course awesome.

that was before amiga. amiga atari st wars were late 80's early 90's

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1195, 257K)

I remember the criticism Faith No More got for that video because of the fish flopping around on the floor. These SJW assholes have been around forever.

Fuck, I had a Captain Power VHS. Blew my mind how they did that.
I got my first computer in 1986, so I missed out on the early wars. I was spoiled with EGA graphics from the beginning.

Attached: madballs.jpg (1024x490, 75K)

kek

Attached: 1454529416789.jpg (290x256, 13K)

In the "way back machine"
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6tuzHUuuk

Attached: Susanna-1.jpg (1333x872, 94K)

Same, most kids in my day tried smoking it for max edgy teen rebellion XP but only the total shitheads and cunts stuck with it on a reguls basis. It was two factions, you had the total burnout kids who already figured they were fucked in their impending adulthoods thus had nothing to lose, and then you had the upper crust/blue blood kids that smoked since they had the money, lack of supervision and unlimited resources and paternal clout to shield them from any adverse outcomes from being caught smoking

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

You pretty much nailed it, it certainly wasn't mainstream and even I, as an edgy teen who tried it, looked down on the dipshits that smoked regularly.

Written and sung first by Prince..

fucking kil yourself faggot. mtv is ran by the same billionaire kike now as it was back then.

Except they don't actually play music on television any more.

This song was played on every jukebox in my town through my 4th grade

>be 9-year old me
>VCRs were in the $800 range
>won a 3-day VCR rental with 2 movies on radio contest
>choose pic related
>innocence lost

Attached: 220px-Bloodsucking_Freaks_Movie_Poster.jpg (220x320, 30K)