Attention all Nazis: You Lose, Plus Size Women Win

twitter.com/plusequalsuk/status/1141044001765822464
HEY pol you stupid nazis can't do anything about this! WE are sick of your BODY SHAMING and your objectification of the female body. WE can sell our clothing for outrageous prices in clown like colors and there's nothing you nazis can do about it! CHOLESTEROL ISN'T EVEN REAL SUCK ON THAT BIGOTS

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 1.43.34 AM.png (560x486, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plusequals.co.uk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

plusequals.co.uk/

Please visit my store and buy stuff for all your plus size friends! FIGHT THE POWER

1 GBP= 1.27 US Dollar

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 1.51.10 AM.png (1368x625, 1.33M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 1.52.15 AM.png (1342x831, 1.52M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 1.52.12 AM.png (1246x850, 976K)

Gay and sage.

too thicc and they have no curves

Attached: 1553635646172.jpg (1080x1350, 293K)

given the size of most bongs I see, this isn't really all that shocking

I would rather die alone then fuck one of those things

>I would rather die alone
I've got some good news for you incel

Fat women should be put in octagon with people like Ronda Rousey.

They’d eat her

Hey one question how dangerous is the situation with turkey in cyrus? Will cyrus look like syria soon because of those gas fields everybody wants? Are there many refugees on cyrus?

Don't some countries have cannibals that could use some free food?

Aside from trolling, everyone get insulted for different aspects of their own bodies, those bitches are no different than the rest. Hope this thread dies with their lives.
>Twitter
>Shilling their shop ever on /pol
Well and amongst other things you even are so low that you would accept superior people's support.

Win what? Heart Disease?

no lol, but I'd be glad to see fat pieces of shit beaten to the ground, so they end up in hospital and not clogging up space in gym lifting 1.25kg dumbbells and claiming they are healthy despite them having over 100kg.

>Are there many refugees on cyrus?
it's not germany levels, but more and more are arriving every day
>Hey one question how dangerous is the situation with turkey in cyrus? Will cyrus look like syria soon because of those gas fields everybody wants?
hopefully

Holy fuck the renaissance fair isn’t like how I remember it

Where do they live? How do the locals react?

>hopefully

Why?

How is that walking cane not breaking? Thing's made out of titanium if it can support this hippopotamus

Honestly at this point, just let them eat themselves to death.

Like a bulging cloth burrito

Attached: twitter cookie dough burrito.jpg (720x960, 73K)

Daily reminder that increasing fatness is best way to reduce population of elderly people and thus increase % population of work-able people.

You've clearly never worked in age care. Excess body fat is good for older people because it means they're more likely to survive sickness.

It's also pretty hard to maintain healthy eating amounts for elderly people because they forget/refuse to eat.

Your thin elderly person is more likely to die from pneumonia/illness/complications than the chubby old person.

lose weight

Attached: 1559056706908.jpg (750x750, 69K)