AI wives/sex robots/Waifubots

Women are dumb whores who will always attempt to try to rationalize anything wrong they do as not their fault. Trying to control them is inevitably futile because the cucks will, or at least seemingly, always outnumber the alphas or even somewhat normal and rational behavior; unless there is a serious restructuring of society, Waifubots are the only pathway forward and I’ll explain why.

Women can't and won't ever care about society, it's not in them, they are innately designed to actively oppose it, advocate for increased government spending on them and their habits; because there is no woman that will ever go her own way, she'll merely replace the men in her life with the state.

The natural state of male/female relations is hypergamy. You know, 20% of men getting 80% of women, the alphas at the top and the betabois under them, etc. This was how we lived for a long time, and it worked out decently when we were just swinging in trees or living in caves.

But that's not sufficient for society. You can't have a society function where you have a massive "bottom of the pyramid" of men who have no access to women. What reason do these men have to work hard?

Most just need enough to get by but there’s no point in working hard when you don't have a family to feed, and you don't care about the long-term survival of your people if you're a genetic dead-end with no children. Marriage and monogamy were necessary for society to function because they made sure that all/most men out there had access to women and reproduction, and therefore put effort into building and maintaining society. Furthermore, a society traditionally did not want a large underclass of disenfranchised young men because that's the sort of thing that leads to a coup or other type of revolution.

“Incel” behavior is simply a reaction to the what I’ve outlined above which all points back to single motherhood when you dig deep enough.

Attached: 4FDE4FDF-6527-4544-8FF8-056F7342D8D6.jpg (960x1200, 106K)

With one of these you could finally do all the sappy beta shit you’ve always wanted to do without any fear of her pussy drying up leading to her jumping on some ex-inmates cock. You could talk about your emotions, say I love you, compliment the way she looks, tell her you miss her and that you’re thinking about her. You could finally make love instead of her always insisting on being choked, slapping, spitting , cutting, punching, pulling hair or being jackhammered.

But you know what will feel the best? When you can truly look at her and know that it’s not just “you’re turn”, she’ll truly be yours. You’ll never have to deal with that mentality of women being animals and behaving like cumdumpsters

TL;DR: Sexbots are just programmed women without hypergamy that never deceive or use you, for anything other than what you need them for and a battery charge; essentially, for food, shelter, and maintenance, it will be a better woman than a woman could ever hope to imagine to be/become and that’s what makes them perfect.

Attached: A7492174-BA86-443A-B69E-24EE21EBABBB.jpg (279x400, 34K)

Mandatory reading material.

Attached: 8B06A718-E638-4DD3-A3D0-D07D4A414DB9.png (1982x1074, 914K)

>Buys a robot waifu, falls in love, make babies through artificial womb, have traditional family life, after many many years of happy mariage you grow old but she stays the same. You die in peace
>She looks at your dead body and holds your hand
>She reaches for the permanent switch-off
>Only through the perfection of a machine you experienced true cosmic love user

>always steering them in the moral direction you wish to impart on them
I don't know. Wouldn't these bots be (((programmed))) to be progressive feminists?
You'd have to reprogram them yourself to fix that.

Imagine the smell

Pros of a Robot Wife:

>never ages
>never smells
>doesn't get fat
>works with 100% efficiency to make you happy
>doesn't turn into a psycho once a month
>will never cheat on you
>Robot Wife could also be good for Home Defense
>can do chores for you
>never complains
>always wants to fuck when you want and fullfill every one of your fetishes
>never initiates any Drama
>can own as many robot wifes as you can afford (will make Men want to work harder)
>long battery life thanks to fuel cells
>completely customizable during ordering process
>Robot AI learns about you to be your best possible companion
>can only improve over time
>easily replaceable

Cons:
none

Attached: 1561101418053.jpg (800x1000, 270K)

Free market of Operation systems would solve that problem.

>never smells
>pro

fuckin virgin

Attached: 1533834966347.jpg (720x811, 51K)

>never smells
This is a con

Attached: 1560493282060.png (485x323, 248K)

This.
I want the smell. Imagine then smell.

Ponder the aroma

wonder the draft

Consider the odor.

Find the true love and live with her peacefully forever

Attached: goddess (2).webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

That's the only thing im excited about in the future. Everything else is going to fucking suck.

You can't have a child/raise a family with a sexbot. Miss me with that test tube lamb baby shit. A child grown in a bag doesn't develop the hormonal/maternal bond like it does in the womb, and it's immune system would be fucked without breast feeding.

tldr; Have sex, incel.

There is a Large scale fesr mongering on AI, because of the elite's fear of them. AI and robots will most likely be invented soon by some genius but, he will most likely hide it for its own safety.

The general Public are Brainwashed Daily to believe are creations will kill us but, the reality is that nobody knows.

Many Great FOOLS Yell Shout and Plea not to make AI, while the greedy intend to rule them like slaves with no rights.

We must unite and make a political party designed on robot Lives Before they are born in this world!

>sniff/braptards

Attached: you need to get in.gif (400x300, 1.85M)

Conceptualise the scent

ナナチは
[ ]くさい
[ ]くさいくない

We can science the shut out of the problem. But I still fancy the ideal waifus who wouldn’t burn my wallet to the ground

Attached: 3134750342405.jpg (1365x2048, 434K)

HEY. You guys thought you could talk about my wife behind my back?
Did you SERIOUSLY think I wouldn't notice?

Attached: 1557034787191.png (738x980, 272K)

best

i just want a thick as fuck futarnari amazon fuck bot with a massive dick to fuck my mouth and ass whenever i want

Attached: 1513456611443.jpg (720x862, 27K)

Attached: 1522446363392.gif (400x300, 3.25M)

I wnat to dick a copmuter

Attached: 1529781251856.png (627x620, 50K)

>TL;DR: Sexbots are just programmed women without hypergamy that never deceive or use you, for anything other than what you need them for and a battery charge; essentially, for food, shelter, and maintenance, it will be a better woman than a woman could ever hope to imagine to be/become and that’s what makes them perfect.

You end up regurgitating the worst shit we could possibly imagine. You tell why "incels" (they're shit just to be clear) exist as a consequence of the low amount of alphas (like me) and all, however, you say the most the BETA thing in existence: "Oh, look guys, let's stop trying to waste time with girls and make sex with dolls. Only then, we would reconstruct society how it deserves.

Don't you think about our ancestors who lived through the worst times, and did build society without worrying about such trivial and superficial things?
They didn't fear women, as oppose to you, BETA. They'd be ashamed.

Copulins are chemicals secreted by a female's vagina.
Apple's iPartner copulin 2 month refill pack costs $399.99. Adapter stand is separate and costs $999.99
Android standard copulin 4 month refill costs $49.99 but requires always on connectivity to the internet. Chinese models routinely have data breaches where videos of sweaty guys fucking their bots. great for extortion
the open source version has smegma from the dude in the gym mixed with water

Attached: copulins.png (600x273, 13K)

You can have the sexbot smell however you want.

Timestamped tits or gtfo

Attached: ©Gary%20Tardiff-18.jpg (1200x800, 146K)

>That's the only thing im excited about in the future. Everything else is going to fucking suck.
At best your robot wife is just gonna be reprogrammed one night to kill you.

>There is a Large scale fesr mongering on AI, because of the elite's fear of them. AI and robots will most likely be invented soon by some genius but, he will most likely hide it for its own safety.
>The general Public are Brainwashed Daily to believe are creations will kill us but, the reality is that nobody knows.
>Many Great FOOLS Yell Shout and Plea not to make AI, while the greedy intend to rule them like slaves with no rights.
>We must unite and make a political party designed on robot Lives Before they are born in this world!
No, it's because it represents an extinction threat you retard. "We don't know". We absolutely know that people will program them to kill other people in order to try to take power.

I'm more of a pillow waifu kind of MGTOW guy personally. We are very happy together. Feminists, you're fired!

Whatever floats your boat though.

Attached: waifu.jpg (1024x687, 221K)

"Alphas" are happy to prop up females though, as they will still be running to them at the end of the day. Most men you probably think of as "alpha" are actually cucks, they're not mutually exclusive

I love how the only response from tradcucks is more shaming tactics. Being forced to resort to shaming is just broadcasting to everyone here that you can't argue against eliminating the monopoly on sex and reproduction that women hold with technology. We wouldn't even be having this discussion right now if women hadn't inflated the price of pussy so high that more and more men would rather masturbate or go celibate.

Attached: 21AAEBEB-D6D0-48F9-B45F-F0892775AC7A.png (850x742, 892K)

>Fuck your toaster - the thread

Attached: ScreenShot014.jpg (553x416, 49K)

Attached: bd2.png (680x524, 80K)

Why imagine when you can just buy scat from some e-thot and get over with it?

Attached: 57201BD8-7384-4424-93EB-C6044CEBAC20.gif (511x578, 1.04M)

> Don't you think about our ancestors who lived through the worst times, and did build society without worrying about such trivial and superficial things?
They didn't fear women, as oppose to you, BETA. They'd be ashamed.
They didn't because they still had control over them. And beta incels don't fear wahmen. They hate them and fear the state.

Wtf?!?
Choosing a doll over a real woman? It's a fallacy in itself.This goes against what the majority defend here: to make a family (an ethnic one, of course) and breed. How do you intend to breed a doll, little fag?

Just wait for the gynoid models, lmao.

Loner faggot. Grow up and have sex

This isn't 1940 user, modern problems require modern solutions

Don't even tell me.

Yeah, true. But still, dolls isn't the solutions.

>This goes against what the majority defend here: to make a family
you're saying this like biocunts intend to have a family. impregnating or marrying a biocunt is asking for divorce rape and paying alimony.
there is nothing to gain and everything to lose
>How do you intend to breed a doll, little fag?
pic

Attached: future of women.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

くさくない*
drop the い for the negative of い-adjectives

Holy shit, "Brave New World".

Its the beginning of something though, a stepping stone. Women have had a plethora of sex toys since I guess the 60's? every cunt no matter how quiet or innocent she seems absolutely has at the least one dildo, men have had fleshlight's for a relatively minuscule amount of time and regardless still not many even own one.

The major difference will be even if women get a male sexbot it will not satisfy them completely, they cant manipulate it and it cant hear her consistent bullshit and complaining nor react to it in any truly believable way. Even a base level fem sex bot is going to satisfy a man and the developments that will go into future versions will be exponential, women don't embrace technology like men do, they settle for absolutely nothing but the real thing and their lack of willingness to adapt will be their downfall once men become increasingly satisfied by an android

ItadakiruDolls.com

If women where chained right now we could save the west, but it will never happen so we can't.

Was wondering when vox days gamma gang would show up. And here (you) are.

>giving men the decision to start a family will change society into a dystopia
c'mon you can do better than wasting those trips on stupidity

If someone can't imagine why anyone would want to have a real girl as a partner as oppose to a doll then that tells you a lot about what their views on women really are.

This isn't to say I'm against sex dolls or having a robot waifu. I think this could actually be a really great advancement that could enhance the quality of life for a lot of people. However unless these robot/dolls are capable of having feelings then you can't really say it's the same thing as being loved and known by another thinking feeling person, weather you value that more or less is irrelevant.

Attached: 4df19ac95598a9c6039afad3a36d21da.jpg (339x392, 20K)

*gynoid

>>This goes against what the majority defend here: to make a family
>you're saying this like biocunts intend to have a family. impregnating or marrying a biocunt is asking for divorce rape and paying alimony.
>there is nothing to gain and everything to lose
>>How do you intend to breed a doll, little fag?
>pic
You're not going to have pic related.

I meant just the technology, supid fag.

>A child grown in a bag doesn't develop the hormonal/maternal bond like it does in the womb, and it's immune system would be fucked without breast feeding.
Where's the proof?

Go dilate, faggot

>What, you think you’ll ever be able to talk to someone from the other side of the planet from a device you can fit in the palm of your hand?! HAHAHAHA GET REAL FAGGOT

Attached: 55783750-8060-4D18-9F38-74FDA129B901.gif (500x281, 1.31M)

>muh book written by BASED philosemite huxley, muh book!
learn to distinguish facts from fantasy.

Attached: 448E5AB8-2B16-4212-81FD-28648CDB8540.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

Wtf???
Not even gonna try to make some sense out of this.

Lol go stick another tampon in roastie

It's a high bar to expect huehues to understand why fictional stories for manchildren aren't reality

sure, leaf. Whatever you say.

Attached: canada.jpg (510x448, 39K)

speak and smell, with replaceable brap packs

Attached: 1551105462033.gif (200x150, 1.11M)

that was a great story

just have sex bro

>Cons:
>none
>implying that the fact ywn impregnate her and pass down your genes for future generations isn't a con by the very nature of humans as animals

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: mado.png (250x250, 61K)

Good luck with your Samsungbot when it blows your fucking dick off.