I think I know what this board needs more of

I think I know what this board needs more of

Attached: 1530579778289.gif (320x269, 826K)

My average-at-best sized cock, I assume?

Attached: olivia interested.png (944x616, 540K)

pepper the frawg

Attached: fat pepe in a suit.jpg (250x250, 4K)

fag*

I know what you need

Attached: 50 ml.jpg (1041x1073, 100K)

I don’t need your radioactive autism that’s for sure.

Based

>/>8280030

Attached: 1561433970205.png (319x1073, 376K)

All this board needs is ultra frog nationalism.

Attached: Frogposters.png (1000x1000, 825K)

Attached: my nigga.gif (498x498, 1.05M)

Based and amphibianpilled. Efforts must be made to prevent frogs from dying out

Attached: hanako fulfilled.png (380x355, 157K)

so you admit it’s dying then, anglo slaveboy?

Long on a second lads I need to do a little test here

ROMANIA IS NOT WHITE!

Sorry I killed him.

>Long on a second lads
how does one long on a second, anglo?

Yes, according to Wikipedia "in recent decades there has been a dramatic decline in amphibian populations for many species around the globe"

and how will posting green propaganda frogs for the dark lord solve this?

has he ever showed even the slightest sign of recession, heretic? he's at record growth
witness

Attached: G.I.Pepe-A.Real_.American.Hero-Photo.Contest.2nd.Place_.jpg (960x642, 61K)

nobody spoke to you americunt, know your place while i rape your mom

It won't. I'm just trying to shitpost

i will shitpost all over your lands anglo
BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Attached: D043376D-B81A-4DA3-B1D0-4BDEDCFC8661.jpg (615x503, 65K)

it will

Attached: o-o-o-o-o-0-0llllllllllllll-00-00-00-4048330[1].png (500x610, 73K)

oi americunt who told you you could speak? step outta line one more time and ill brap you back to the dark lords dimension.

Shitposting could lead to real-world effects. I've seen it happen before

its happening right now, soon the lads will burn down your homes and youll realize that based romania has risen from the ashes and will banish you all back to the dark dimension

Attached: AFEEE912-34E3-462F-AD15-AA3A5C68A20D.jpg (1560x2019, 775K)

yes. it gave you the power to shoot up that mosque. I know that's what you're implying. it's okay. one day Jow Forums will even be legalized

Attached: 1016%20-%20lZUZfMG[1].png (215x255, 8K)

thats it im breakin out the REDPILLS

Attached: 20C4A18F-B525-473F-B455-C235C6BC6B63.png (815x516, 27K)

*...pehaps

Attached: 1234%20-%20bKsXdzx[1].png (530x492, 19K)

>one day Jow Forums will even be legalized

Attached: hanako depressed.png (504x663, 338K)

COME AT ME AMERICUNT SCUM, I’LL SWIIIIIIISSSSSHHHHHHH YOUR BRAINS ONTO THE PAVEMENT LOLOLLLLOLOLOL

Attached: 855C6B0D-6DAD-4C44-9726-106BF4127C84.jpg (1920x1080, 560K)

LOL! LOOK AT YOUR COMRADES FALL BEFORE THE GLORY OF BASED ROMANIA AHAHAHHAHAHAHA SWAGPILLLEEESDDD

Attached: 3597C733-30BB-46AE-806D-5CFD4CE1A956.jpg (1320x680, 217K)

>Colonel, we have reports coming through of a brigand of terrorists raging through the countryside and burning down entire villages.
>Send in the elite squadron, our boys should take care of this easily.
>Yes sir.
LATER.........
>Here they come boys, let's finish this job asap, said the squadron leader.
>Let's do this.
>Here come the hooligans, prepare yourse-
*SPLAT*
>WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP FOR THE GLOOOOOOOOORY OF BAAAAAAAASED ROMANIAAAAAAA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY FUCKING LEG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>GAGLLGLAHGAHGHHLGHLGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLUUUUURGH GLLLLLUUUUUUUUURGHHHHHHH GLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH GLGLGLGLLLLLLL GLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGGGGGGGH
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>SEND IN REINFORCEMENTS, SEND IN REINFORCEME-
*THRUST*
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>WHO THE HELL ARE THESE LUNATICS AND WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM US
*SPLAT*
*BRAP*
*POW*
*SWWIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSH*
*THRUST*
*FIRE*
LADS............... I THINK WE'RE DONE HERE
>HURRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES, UPHOLDED IN THIS AREA
LATER ON................
>Colonel, you won't believe this, our entire squad was wiped out, all casualties, no POWs from what the reports say.
>What?
>Y-y-yes... sir.
>WHO THE HELL ARE THESE MANIACS

Attached: A8A03E7E-B2D3-44CB-A35B-C99617CDB98D.png (1404x1032, 47K)

1 DAY LATER.......
>Colonel, reports tell us that those terrorists were flying the Romanian flag, and kept on shouting things about "upholding traditional values" and "destroying the Anglo menace".
>And? Is this an official declaration of war from the Romanians?
>No sir, our ambassador tells us that the president of Romania did not order those terrorists are unlawful combatants that violate the Geneva Convention, he says they are an independent group and did not order them in any way to move out in U.S. soil.
>It seems that this fool can't get the lunatics under control and they'll keep doing whatever they want to do, they are a threat to national security and we must put them down, call the N.A.T.O. bases in Romania and tell them to mobilize.
>Yes sir.
LATER........
LADS........ JUST GOT SOME INFO OVER HERE, THOSE FUCKKKKKKKING ANGLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS CALLED IN TO MOBILIZE THOSE FUCKING BASES IN BASED ROMANIA AND NOW THE AMERICUNTS AND TRAITORS ARE AFTER US, WE'D BETTER STRIKE AT THEM FIRST IF WE DON'T WANT TO FAIL THIS
>AND WHAT ABOUT THE TRAITOROUS PRESIDENT? HE'LL JUST FUCK THINGS UP EVEN MORE AFTER WE'RE DONE WITH THOSE HIVES OF PEST
WE'LL DEAL WITH HIM SOON ENOUGH FUCKKKKKKKING WE'LL FUCKING DEAL WITH HIM AS IS CUSTOMARY AROUND THESE PARTS.......... WE'LL TEACH HIM NOT TO BE THE TRAITOROUS SCUM HE IS ANYMORE
LET'S GET TO IT THEN
*PLANT PLANT, PLANT PLANT*
*SET*
MOVE OUT LADS
*TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK*
*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP MOVE OUT
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MY DIIIIICK I CAN FEEL IT IN MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-
*THRUST*
*SPLAT*

Attached: D9F8F945-D8A1-467F-BDAE-EBF450B5653B.png (1404x1032, 60K)

1 DAY LATER........
LADS, NOW THAT THOSE FUCKKKKKKINNGGGGG AMERICUNTS ARE NO LONGER TAINTING THE LAND OF BAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEED ROMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE CAN MOVE ON TO OTHER ISSUES, SUCH AS THE FACT THAT THE TRAITOROUS ANGLO PUPPET IS STILL IN CHARGE OF THESE LANDS
>WHAT'RE WE GONNA DO ABOUT THAT THEN?
WE'LL SNEAK INTO HIS MANSION AND CAPTURE THAT FUCKING NIGGER, IT'LL BE EASY, THE CUNT DOESN'T HAVE ANY GUARDS, AFTER WE DO THIS, YOU'LL SEE FOR YOURSELF
LET'S GET ON WITH IT LADS
Meanwhile in the U.S.......
>Colonel, intel tells us that there's a group of suspicious people always following the Romanian President, we think they may be trying to learn about his schedule, what do you think sir?
>Hmmmmmm....
>Send in a couple of marines to the President's Manor and put them on a commercial airliner, disguising them as Romanian civilians arriving from vacation.
>Yes, sir.
>And Lieutenant.
>Yes sir?
>Be careful out there.
>Dismissed.
AT THE PRESIDENT'S MANOR.......
>Alright team, let's be careful and observant out here, the Colonel didn't send us to protect the President for no reason, so be on your guard, you heard the recent news haven't you?
*DING DONG*
>AH, ah ja, jaaaaa das didlo is ein gutt in mein anuz, ahhhhh, jaaaaaaaaaa mein pleasuring zenzations ovv...... OH FU-, egzcuze me, jew must be ze gardz ze Colonel told me about, ja?
>Yes, sir, we're here to protect you from any dangers that might show themselves around here.
>Very gutt, very gutt, come in then.
>Sir, have you noticed any dubious individuals following you around yesterday?
>Vell, I zid notizce some people fvolloving me around with hats and trench coats during my daily routine, and sometimves zey bumpved into mve, making rude and subvtle gestures at mve.
>Got it, sir, we won't bother you anymore.
>Everyone, secure the perimeter.
ALRIGHT LADS, WE'VE ARRIVED AT THIS FUCKKKKKING GROTESQUE AND HEDONISTIC DWELLING, LET'S SEE WHAT THE CUNT IS UP TO, TAKE OUT YOUR BINOCULARS
*ZOOM*
*ZOOM*

Attached: 3F6742D2-3574-401E-A755-03E1CB58D5EF.png (1456x1002, 60K)

yes perhaps after heroin is legalized. it shouldn't be long. just give them time to forget about what you did

Attached: 0477%20-%20YIcwQy8[1].jpg (697x667, 469K)