vocaroo.com/i/s01AHsGBjzOK
vocaroo.com/i/s0BOdP2ibgQh
vocaroo.com/i/s0xYQcR7thPK
vocaroo.com/i/s173wDJRaijn
vocaroo.com/i/s14nhk79flm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vocaroo.com/i/s0xvQMIKH8I7

woud join but cant.

i used to play call of duty, i was cal-i and my parents beat the shit out of me....i would get depressed and eat tubs of icecream and worship my 360...i was pretty damn good, like top ten..but fuck man your kd is solid...sorry for raging earlier but shit man just i keep thinking im the prodigy of online gaming like i used to be in the Michael Jordan days...but didnt expect such elite sniper skills coming from a small town kid....good game im training for our rematch though

Sing the soviet union anthem - that would be fun.

vocaroo.com/i/s0t4tIHp8uLn
vocaroo.com/i/s1wg9SmFUHno

What did I just listen too

I don't speak russian

based

vocaroo.com/i/s03jBSqnq9dJ

No it was s o l o u d

I dab on your grave
vocaroo.com/i/s0wA0pUyUq2I
I apologize

Don't worry.

Give me more things to say

Attached: 1561252739477.jpg (800x1041, 279K)

imagine roaming near the northern am*rican border with the irrelevant anglos and finding remote villages of filthy fatty anglos to slaughter silently one by one and when discovered you gun them down one by one with your machine gun and start planting bombs everywhere and burning their shitty infrastructure down, poisoning the water supplies nearby and salting the vegetation nearby and applying herbicides everywhere so the place becomes a wasteland and life may never grow there again, imagine killing millions and millions of am*rican dogs and then executing the captured ones in many new gruesome and brutal ways, imagine killing all the am*ricans and then taking a piss on the congress' dead bodies and after than throwing them all from a plane into a forest only to pour gasoline all over the pile and then light it on fire to watch that shitty ass forest burn down to punish the anglo dogs for their sins, imagine stabbing pregnant am*rican f*males in their stomachs with a longsword and then taking it out of that bulbous mass only to see you have impaled that little cur that would form as a fully fledged am*rican dog if it weren't for your intervention, imagine the shock on the am*rican f*male face as she realizes what you have done and watch her slowly fall to the floor crying and bleeding out with her guts falling out her stomach through the hole you've created, semen pouring out the hole as well, and while she is bleeding out you violently yet righteously stomp her head in and see that the world has been freed from the grip of yet another am*rican dog, imagine raiding an am*rican military base with your lads and blasting their heads off one by one and seeing what once used to be their faces, they ugly disfigured mutt mongrel faces, cumstained faces become a mass of pulp right before your eyes as you pull the trigger in their heads, imagine the shock and fear on the remaining am*rican faces when they see that they cant outmatch you and surrender themselves to your might

hiss like a snake

vocaroo.com/i/s1VG1qtnkMEG
vocaroo.com/i/s1VG1qtnkMEG

Dia duit, is mise fagut, Cinnte? Seaaaa... Conas a ta tu?

vocaroo.com/i/s1zPTLz5Iqtd

vocaroo.com/i/s1jIXgfkV90W
vocaroo.com/i/s1VeTAlKb58i

To, two, too
bye, buy, by
wheel, will
brake, break
here, hear
stair, stare

vocaroo.com/i/s01AHsGBjzOK

vocaroo.com/i/s0BOdP2ibgQh
vocaroo.com/i/s0xYQcR7thPK

i've never fuckig laughed arder at somethi help

The rap the anglos don't want you to know about
vocaroo.com/i/s173wDJRaijn

cool ty

the redpill has been ultimately dropped

vocaroo.com/i/s14nhk79flm0

baaaa

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 28 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 118K)

kys

Attached: 7BE3E2A5-8C39-42F3-A71E-28E46B61E14B.png (896x1123, 808K)