Did you forgive a sinner today? Jesus Christ, our savior, didn't forget...

Did you forgive a sinner today? Jesus Christ, our savior, didn't forget. Don't forget that he loves you and died for YOUR sins. [John 3:16]

Attached: 1558745350637.jpg (491x665, 79K)

"sin" is a harmful social construct

Fuck you, it ain't sunday

Yeah
*drags cigarette*
Sins are like
*get fucked in the ass and get POZZED*
Not even real
*eats 20 cheeseburgers*
So let's do whatever we want lmao
*steals mom's wallet*
*kills baby*
*dies*

Get my point? Sinning is bad for your community and health. You don't even have to believe in God or Jesus to get that.
I forgive you, sinner. I love you. Please take care of yourself, even if you don't believe in anything

Every day is a bad day to sin. I sin too, I'm not taking the moral high ground. Just take care of yourself and community. Why do you hate those things?
I forgive you too. I love you.

fuck off semite cultist

>*drags cigarette*
Matthew 15:11

By 'forgive a sinner', do you mean forgive what he did to you personally?

Attached: olivia interested.png (944x616, 540K)

he means he's an infallible human being channeling his divine wisdom

>kills baby
Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks
Psalm 137:9

I forgive you. Take care of yourselves and build your community and family up please

Jesus died 2000 years ago. He didnt do shit for me.

>Implying jesus ever said in the bible to worship him and that he is god
You crossworshippers are genuinely retarded

Attached: 4L_CR7vW0eb.jpg (720x834, 149K)

How can you forgive someone on God's behalf?

What are you talking about? That passage is talking about what the Edomites said, it's not condoning it. Please take care of yourself. I forgive you.

He died for your sins so you can spend eternity in paradise. I forgive you.

Please quote me where I "worshipped" Jesus. Do it. I'm just spreading His message of love, forgiveness, and community. John 3:16 is worshipping God for sacrificing his only son to die for our sins

I am absolutely not doing that. Absolutely not. I am just personally forgiving you. From my perspective, I hold no contempt for you because I love you. God loves you too

how fucking arrogant are you

Good post OP
Most b*ntoids are sinners in general so i'm not surprised that they don't like your thread

Attached: 1555571453276.png (550x543, 50K)

I don’t personally believe in God or Theism but I think that the messages the bible portrays about simply being a decent human being is enough to warrant it’s existence. Also inb4 korbo atheistic rage

I forgive you. I love you. Never forget that. Your behavior is not effecting me emotionally or changing my mind in the slightest but please continue if it makes you feel better about yourself

Thank you friend. I love you

At the very least you seem like a nice person if not a little pretentious

Jesus isn’t god, nor has ever claimed to be. He’s just a human prophet.

>I forgive you
expand on what you're in a position to forgive me for

Thank you friend. I do not mean to be pretentious. I really do love you

I know. Are you implying I said that? Please quote me where I said that

What are you talking about? Why do I have to have any authority? I'm just a person like you. What are you not understanding about this? I forgive you. Your sins have already been paid for by God's only son. I am no way holy or better than you. I just want you to know that I love you

Muslim confirmed

Attached: 1558747401419.jpg (662x1000, 184K)

>What are you talking about?
what're you forgiving me for?

Your sins. I sin too. Everyone does. It's okay. I forgive you though. You can live your life full of deviancy and amorally if you want, I won't stop you. It doesn't hurt me though. I hope to someday meet you so I can give you a nice long hug. Why are you so eager to cling to your sins?

Attached: 1559672624208.jpg (640x604, 63K)

>He died for your sins so you can spend eternity in paradise. I forgive you.

Like i said, he died 2000 years ago. I never did anything wrong to either of you, so I dont require your forgiveness.

And what are you talking of paradise? There's no such thing to me. Even Hawaii had roaches.

>I know.
That’s why you should stop shilling this crossworshipper pagan bullshit.

Attached: 4L_Zs28avYM.jpg (960x540, 41K)

Time has happened, is happening, and will happen. Look into spacetime. Jesus's death is an retro/proactive forgiveness of all sin. Why do you hate your health? Your community? Your relationships? That's the whole point of why sinning is bad. Basic morality.
I forgive you

fuck off you creepy prick

Do you feel better about yourself for posting that?
I love you and forgive you. Live your life in whatever sin you want, it's already been paid for by the ultimate sacrifice. If you want to live a destructive, sinful life, go ahead

Why do you love living such a bitter, destructive, and negative life?

Low quality bait.
Your larping is bad and you should feel bad.

Okay, whatever you say. Thanks for the bumps. I forgive you

Jow Forums thread. sage

Attached: 31571495_1933420353637351_382933490200477696_n.jpg (533x533, 81K)

Jesuds never claimed he died for people’s sins, rather he said he is not able to do anything. Jesus even said that the only way to go to heaven is to fulfill the commands, not worshipper the 3 god trinity crossworshipping filth like you christians do.

Attached: 4L_iskVYEUo.jpg (638x960, 140K)

There is no forgiving the eternal leaf

You obviously haven't read the Bible. Yes, He doesn't say it directly but it's mentioned in the Book of Peter

I have to go to bed now, sinners. Don't forget that I love and forgive you. Please take care or your bodies, families, communities, and life. Live a pure and happy life

The guy that made the book of peter isn’t a divine person so he said filthy fabrications. It went against what Jesus taught which is that there is only one god and he’s in the heavens and that he is merely just a messenger. You’re braindead

I love you

I love you