Why do zoomers think it is interesting that they all have autism and other mental disorders

Attached: 1555866576458.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

What are you talking about?

yeah my generation is so fucking retarded i wish i wasn't born in this stupid generation shit fuck zoomers

Attached: MYGENERATION.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Used to like Jeremy until I realized that he started scraping the bottom of the barrel for controversy. YongYea is also pretty annoying now, too; he's the epitome of beating a dead horse when it comes to his videos.

America represents only 4.4% of the world's population yet produces 80% of all serial killers.

Oh, and related to your post:
Anybody that talks about their mental disorders and/or depression isn't actually depressed. Only reason why I'm going to is to prove a point: I've had major depressive disorder and bi-polar disorder, and generalized anxiety for the past 18 years of my life, and it really fucked with me during high school since I missed something like 75% of my classes.
But what wound up happening was I get treated for it, and then continued on with my life.

It's fucking infuriating hearing all these attention seekers talk about depression and their disorders when the truth is that if you're depressed, you will cocoon and talk to nobody.

Basically:
A ton of people actually do have mental disorders, but the ones that talk about it generally don't. They have what's called
'Look at me: I refuse help and want pity.".

Dude no one gives a fuck about your depression you're faking anyway for attention

Because they have low iq.

Attached: 4L_vM6RaZsP.jpg (1536x2048, 489K)

cool ever had a psychosis on an open-air and accused some random people of drugging you and later on suddenly screaming "STOP FOLLOWING ME"?

Almost all zoomer act like they have depression to get attention, it’s filthy. I feel bad for the very few that genuinely have depression, I bet most of them have already commited suicide after seeing how retarded these attention whores are now

People cope with their mental illnesses in different ways. Some people actually are depressed and talk about it to people. Just because your experience with depression was that way doesn't mean that everyone experienced depression that way.

Ive walked around downtown bend Oregon high on Acid. Just got stared at by a bunch of old hags probably wanting to fuck

There's something about zoomers who take everything for granted and confuse boredom with depression that really pisses me off

Also excessive attention seeking is a symptom of some mental illnesses

Does anyone have the picture that was posted on Jow Forums earlier of a bunch of zoomers at a Trump parade/rally wearing Pepe shirts and signs with shitty memes on them? I didnt save it and it got jannied.

It just takes more to appear interesting today
You're not gonna get any attention unless you're a depressed, autistic, pansexual tranny these days

Attached: .png (600x675, 123K)

Look through an archive if you remember the OP

what happened to achievement

Do you remember what the tread was called? What abour post text? I could look it up for you if you remember any text in the thread

I went to a group of random people thinking they could read my thoughts and told them to stop it, after one of them asked me about drugs i suddenly thought they drugged me with something and asked them hundreds of times what drug that was. i went away myself later on but still thought these people could read my thoughts and thought the voices in my head are theirs. i even thought they sent me a message on a cookie package and that they poisened the cookies with more of these drugs.

drug addiction probably
when i'm on speed i want to get all the attention

The one rally I went to there were like 3 dozen faggot kids all dressed up in memes with shitty signs and retarded meme chants. Stagehands literally had to herd these kids out of the way, they kept removing them from some of the areas because people couldn't see shit over their garbage and the crew really didn't want them getting behind Trump which is I guess is what they wanted so they could get on TV.

Histeronic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder have excessive attention seeking as an illness.

*Histrionic