Why don't you guys allow me to be an American?

Why don't you guys allow me to be an American?

Attached: 1440638072745.jpg (320x320, 17K)

? America takes in the most immigrants and Japan takes in 4 a year

Go through legally, nip.

Because Asian-Americans are the biggest fucking hypocrites in the U.S.

They are ALL hyper-conservative as they live their daily lives, but come election day they ALL vote Democrat.

Because we're trying to protect you.

Because your penis is smaller then our car keys. No offence based nip

This. Stay in your anime ethnostate it is better in every conceivable way other than the wage slavery

But democrats are the party of KKK and I thought they were based. Tell us what you really want man. You're confusing us.

Also true for Jews, Italians, Muslims etc.

Yo friendo, I got friends willing to trade.
I mean I won't I live in Hawaii and shit.
But I got friends who would love to be nihon-nationals.
Anyway
>check your own country's immigration standards
>meet them
>then come apply here after reading up on our history and constitution
>get sponsored like we have to in your country
>get hired for company (you're japanese almost anyone would hire you)
>be citizen
>done
don't even need to renounce nihon.

Why dont you guys do not allow me to be lobster?
Protip: you werent born that way

Watch Aggretsuko with me and I'll get you into the USA

>217475608
Would you really want to be a part of this disease?

Attached: MURICAAA.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

go ahead bro. you can have it

You know what I want, Raj?
I want Tata Consulting to crash and burn.
So I send money to Pakistan :^)

Only Jews can be American

Why would you leave Japan to come to this hellscape?

This is what happens when Asians become Americanised

Attached: PISS IN LIFT.webm (640x368, 888K)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY PLACE

We want you to come here and move to the whitest city you can find in any flyover state, have 30 kids, apply for all the aid you can get, and vote democrat for your entire life. Dont forget to train your kids to do the same.

American-Poos are a mixed bag. Males always vote Republican and will actively bully their fellow Pops if they show a slight of liberalism.

American Pooettes are always EXTREMELY progressive while they are young but slam Hard-Right once they get married.

Source: I am a lifelong racist.

I'll trade you american Weebs infatuated with jap culture for your Japanese equivalent.

You don't want to come to this Hell hole

You need to impregnate women in your own homeland. I'd be happy to have you here but your own country needs you, filthy eleven :^)

I like you japs but actual asian-americans are assholes at least 90% of them the other 10% are based rooftop-koreans dont do me a favor dont be like them

you are an american
everyone is an american
even if you aren't a citizen, that's okay, plenty of other americans aren't citizens either
and if you don't live here, that's fine, when people come here, there's not really any meaningful change for them other than getting paid more. they're still the same people, with the same beliefs/identity/ideals/religion, who speak the same language. since there's not really any difference between the people in america and the people outside of it, it's safe to say that where you are physically located is not a big factor in deciding who is an american and who isn't
and if you think you're not an american because of your race or you don't even speak english right or you don't have an american worldview (whatever that is) or anything else, that's fine, none of those things are universal in america
that's because there's not actually any such thing as an american, since you don't have to be any specific sort of person to be an american and you don't have to even be in a particular place to be american, every single person on this earth who is and was and ever shall be is as american as benjamin fucking franklin
so don't worry buddy, you're not missing out on anything, not just because there's nothing to miss out on, but because you literally already have it - you're an american, i'm an american, everyone in this thread is an american

Immigrate legally. It's not hard. EZ mode is American spouse.

Shoo shoo

Also, you can't be american if you're not white. Blacks are second rate citizens and only live in the hood, someone like you (Asian) wouldn't be able to assimilate. Most of the immigrates we take are south american and European. So tough luck buddy. Be happy you live in a country that has beautiful women and doesn't have mobsters and hood-niggers walking the streets

Attached: sn0010.jpg (668x964, 54K)

Which one are you, the nigger or the thot?

Attached: y tho.jpg (473x480, 51K)

LMAO

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 260K)

Japs are cool, Koreans are whatever, Chinamen are basically just yellow skinned Jews and are nearly all spies for the Chinese government, and southeast asians are basically pajeets with slanty eyes and even lower IQs

slit your throat

Attached: D491B234-B014-4747-B9B2-AD84E828E819.png (815x516, 27K)