They look divine my godess, may i please sniff?? sssnnniiiiiiffffff mmmmmmhhu thank you so much. smells divine...

they look divine my godess, may i please sniff?? sssnnniiiiiiffffff mmmmmmhhu thank you so much. smells divine. i am very hard now my kemono frenid. sniiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffffffffffffffffahhhhaaa im trembling, i love worshiping your feet m'lady. may i please taste them now??? please?????

Attached: 1557651831426.jpg (944x846, 81K)

oh god.
imagine the smell.
imagine if the feet got on your face.
imagine.

Attached: DiU_386_Highway_Star_Absorbing_Nutrients.png (240x240, 152K)

shes so fucking hot, op.
her perfect little toes.
the curves of her soles.
the little toenails that barely show.
the playful attitude she gives off with the positioning of her feet.
and oh god, the fucking smell.
shes god damn perfect.

gay

>bumping gay thread
faggot

both of you are challenged. worship the fucking feet

I have to agree with Mr leaf, what's wrong with you?

discord thread

gay

straight

Attached: 1480771076110.jpg (236x259, 23K)

link

Get the fuck outta here Weeb. Go commit not alive.

Learn to sage you literal shitomancer

Attached: 1561433970205.png (319x1073, 376K)

Ahhh Corrin’s toes where do I even begin? sniff What a pungent odor these delicious toes give off. A rancid smell only the finest of noses can truly appreciate. May I take another whiff of your toes my queen? Thank you my lord. Ahhhh deep whiff stinky. I am truly blessed.

Attached: corrin.jpg (600x600, 79K)

what a blessing indeed

guys wtf keep bumping the feet

very based

I imagine Lucina's feet, after a long day of battling, must be absolutely disgusting from marinating in sweat, grease and bacteria. When she pulls off her boots at the end of the day, she probably gets flustered at just how smelly and rancid her bare feet are; her own body betraying all standards of decency by producing an unbelievably lewd and slimy, biohazardous zone of filth within her own footwear. It's almost fascinating how something so foul and pungent could come from a girl so cute. What a contrast!

Attached: lucina feet.jpg (1024x1280, 214K)

not as good as op image but still very nice

I must confess, I watch Fairy Tail because I have a foot fetish.
When I saw screenshots of Fairy Tail with Erza in them, I instantly knew it was my type of anime. I used to watch dark fantasy, but I didn't like it very much because of lack of barefoot female characters there. Juvia looked like she could be my type of girl, but unfortunately she has such ugly and thin feet that it wasn't even funny. Then there was Lucy, but her toenails ruined any appeal for me.
Fairy Tail immediately drew my attention as the anime that put a lot of detail into the things I like.
My favorite girl in Fairy Tail is obviously Erza. Her appearance, clothes and, most importantly, her feet are prefect. I watch anime very often, but I must admit I sometimes lose focus in Fairy Tail episodes when I get a boner after pausing on her feet when a scene with her starts. My only problem is she does not walk around barefoot. I wish I could see them in action every episode

Attached: erza feet.jpg (1024x1430, 255K)

foot

I’m gay for big dick

this is anime girl feet thread you faggot

fEET ID

My wife's feet

Attached: 1493604944083.jpg (775x1050, 707K)

get to licking!

are they very stinky feet

i hope so

mmmmmmmmmm
whiff

Oh, I'll lick 'em clean, don't you worry about it

Attached: 1509756635968.jpg (1028x1028, 465K)

very good. i wouldnt want such valuable feets getting away unlicked.

imagine feet

Attached: feet.jpg (900x1271, 171K)

i am imagining

yes very nice

Attached: hatsune miku feet.jpg (1200x900, 617K)

based

ay yo bitch yo toes be clean as fuck bruh

still based