I'm in hospital again

I'm in hospital again

Attached: 61ca2ba2535c14a2025ef5be2d364026.jpg (700x800, 422K)

you ok buddy?

Daily reminder to jump off the roof.

Anglos favorite national sport on vacations

who are u

Attached: 61524088219be241126289ccd00fb64c.jpg (200x200, 50K)

I hate the hospital, i hate the waiting rooms, i hate the jew extortion making prices be 100x more than they should, i hate being near sick people, i hate the indian doctors who can't speak english, i hate drumfp and i hate niggers.

Bongs get free healthcare.
It's almost enough for someone to jump off a roof to get free morphine.

... Isn't that right Karenposter?

jump off a roof

I hate the fat fuck drug-seeking lowlife scum fucks who treat the hospital like a god-damned hotel whothink the staff is fucking room service and have the fucking fatbrained drugfucked gall to demand drugs that they somehow think are owed to them like they fucking deserve to be without any goddamned pain and the fucking hospital needs to respect them while they are the lowest pieces of shit in existence. I hate these fucking retards who think they shouldn't have to pay for the work of those trying to keep their morbidly obese, diabetic, drug-fucked bodies alive while they do everything in their shitbrained power to be as much of a fucking drain on the system as possible.

i'm not a karenposter
based, all diabetics and other subhumans such as the *Nglos overdosing on opiods in new hampshire deserve to be rounded up and gassed along with all others who do not respect glorious traditional romanian values

I know you aren't, I was trying to summon them. I reddit spaced the separate line as much as I could for clarity, but it seems this was not sufficient.

I am me
not really there's a lot of restrictions here
can't even use youtube but for some reason Jow Forums is allowed???
Good for you

Be careful there Jew hospitals take all of your Jew money. Also, stop making posts for attention newfag.

no give me attention RIGHT NOW or else

Attached: 1494141527139.jpg (800x600, 252K)

I ain’t afraid of no weeb

Imagine actually having to give a hospital money

It's the Jews. They get them to have circumcisions too to bump up the cost.

what did you do bud?

Attached: 1548139593342s.jpg (110x125, 2K)

Wtf is wrong with you and why do you keep doing retard shit to end up their? Your not that weird karen poster are you or are you some other anglo?

If it's the latter than I'm sorry.

beat you to it

It's the latter and
multiple suicide attempts
apparently I'm not very good at killing myself