Arabs can't be whit-

>Arabs can't be whit-

Attached: 461dbd617c1e4ee02b61d7a920b0e964.jpg (720x720, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/lifestyle/2019/04/18/meet-the-clements-twins-the-most-beautiful-twins-in-the-world/23602597/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJGcUphNh5k5itwMOcUies7yd_yR673UvcjpWniwq8wggl4OCOvJsuuvXRf6khM9RIpVfDvZ6TizPkCVWDyyzSlMveadgB-j_ZDKBLARGeI_VW1q-GGIJsqLEvQui0QiQWfqGr_h3s7L3OtqJn7EJ-0SHU3m98U2N8V6qRp95hUD
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6784085/8-year-old-twins-Leah-Rose-Ava-Marie-Clements-called-beautiful-girls-world.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zrRZBBIx38Q
youtu.be/lVlgMEFu1PI
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/05/000509003653.htm
sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry
learnreligions.com/who-were-the-canaanites-248830
youtube.com/watch?v=z3e2p7d0qTc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_al-Yaqoubi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don’t know why people seethe at the thought of Arab men marrying white women. My dad is swarthy Shia from Lebanon and my mom is Scottish. I have blonde hair and blue eyes; whiter than most of Jow Forums.

Attached: DAEF4001-A17B-4577-9A2B-EC7740F16338.jpg (632x866, 84K)

arabs are slave dealers

Why have an inferior white when you can have a full blooded white?

I agree that white + arab isn't half as bad as white + black. My sister had kids with a middle eastern man and they both have blue eyes and are 100% white passing.

>Curly hair
>White
>whiter than most of Jow Forums.
Me too, not much of a feat.

curly hair is found abundantly in ireland and Scotland.
those syrians look white with or without pol as a measuring stick

Attached: Ahed-e1459793932809.png (740x459, 521K)

Arabs are still not white and pale arabs are an outlier who are most likely closer to europeans than arabs. You do remember that geographical location doesn't define race, right? If you see a white skined blue eyed lady in a sea of monkeys, assuming she's also a monkey is kind of dumbfucky

>this semitic kike looking bitch is white because she's palestinian
>some Israeli/European mutt isnt white because they are jewish
In my opinion neither are white, but its funny how kikey this bitch looks and how desparatly Jow Forums wants to claim she is white.

>secularism good!!!

Attached: soy wojak.png (644x800, 15K)

Arabs enslaved whites and used them as fuck pigs. There is a lot of white blood in upper class Arabs.
This makes it easier to breed out the shit colour pigmentation.

Attached: chinee and coon.jpg (353x500, 72K)

If Italians are not white this bitch isn't white. How fucking new are you?
>lurk more

italians = europeans = white

fuck off nigger.

Celticed

Lots of Celtic mercs traveled down South to fight for money too.

They obviously would have left genetic material down there.

Bro I’m arab and we aren’t white at all I’m being honest.

-e

She just a product of intermixing with the British that were there in the 40s and 50s. Arabs are not white...

italians aren't white

Attached: quintessentially italian.jpg (400x267, 43K)

-e

Attached: KEQ.jpg (968x955, 199K)

that's a jew, dumbass shill.

Attached: fem jew.jpg (342x400, 25K)

Kill it.
Don't let it deceive an honest white man into race mixing.

Attached: 1551129160132.png (500x529, 164K)

gypsy nigger

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

>that olive arm
>that wrist
kys twink nigger

Attached: bobby b.jpg (150x150, 5K)

yes arabs cant be white, all the middle eastern people with european features are not genetically from the arabian peninsula, they are arabized. pic is what the average arab looks like

Attached: arab.png (604x540, 404K)

because Arabs are filthy brown subhuman dune coons. If they look "white" then I want nothing to do with that label.
Fucking new worlder mongrels and your disgusting lust for sandnigger dick.

t.

Attached: all nordics deserve cancer.jpg (1022x573, 118K)

>pale blonde arabs aren't arabs they're just assimilated whites
wrong, dna tests still show them as middle eastern. if they were assimilated europeans it would show their dna as european.

Attached: 20190626_154353.jpg (1080x570, 256K)

so then why does this board say my italian percentage contains nigger and arab dna when it doesn't?

what on earth is that image suppose to show? Do you think that I think that I am somehow the descendant of the Greeks and Romans?
Just kys nigger spawn

whiter than you tyrone

Attached: mods tongue my anus.jpg (778x581, 56K)

She's not White. Also, a safe space for every race

Attached: 7545345377543.png (2100x2160, 3.55M)

western asian is different from arabian. you can clearly see it in her results. and western asians cluster closer to europeans than full blooded arabs

White people in the arab world are perceived as masters because the fair skin reflects social standing since they didn't slave away under the equatorial sun like the black israelites imported to America from egyptian trade roads.

Crusader rapebaby genes

These are not Syrians.

She's kurdish
Arab ≠ Arabized

Attached: ahed tamimi-original-2017-1-1.jpg (1315x1200, 968K)

Secularism is another word for being an infidel.

FAKE
Nice try Ahmed

> I have blonde hair and blue eyes; whiter than most of Jow Forums
Whatever you say Ahmed

They're not syrians for sure !

Meet the Clements twins -- the 'most beautiful twins in the world'
aol.com/article/lifestyle/2019/04/18/meet-the-clements-twins-the-most-beautiful-twins-in-the-world/23602597/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJGcUphNh5k5itwMOcUies7yd_yR673UvcjpWniwq8wggl4OCOvJsuuvXRf6khM9RIpVfDvZ6TizPkCVWDyyzSlMveadgB-j_ZDKBLARGeI_VW1q-GGIJsqLEvQui0QiQWfqGr_h3s7L3OtqJn7EJ-0SHU3m98U2N8V6qRp95hUD

Attached: ava-marie-clements-and-leah-rose-clements-10-2019-beverly-hills-T8B8E0.jpg (1300x955, 243K)

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6784085/8-year-old-twins-Leah-Rose-Ava-Marie-Clements-called-beautiful-girls-world.html

Attached: Proud American Father_Clements_image-a-6_1551997410617.jpg (634x793, 108K)

She doesn't have european facial features. Having pale skin, blue eyes and white skin is irrelevant is the rest doesn't follow. Might as well claim that all asians and albinos are also "white" while you're at it.

That being said, there are some arabs who could potentially pass for european.
This one comes to mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=zrRZBBIx38Q

Attached: amina1.jpg (222x297, 20K)

this. any whites in Arabia are the descendants of white slaves.

>Skin color is race
Kys

Syrians
They can sing and make music

youtu.be/lVlgMEFu1PI

Attached: Syrian-Singer-Omar-Souleyman.jpg (900x600, 73K)

This iranian woman also has euro-like facial features

Attached: a-ber.jpg (1300x954, 112K)

The whole Mediterranean used to be white.

looks romanian

yup

Attached: nordcuck faggot.png (891x710, 569K)

Amina Kaddur -> Berber
Berber ≠ Arab

Attached: berber flags.png (1088x744, 1.12M)

Do I have European features? I'm only a quarter Jordanian and have light hair/eyes

Attached: 20190626_161536.jpg (688x1178, 227K)

>blue eyes and white skin is irrelevant is the rest doesn't follow
"if" the rest doesn't follow

fag

>Canaanite
>Arab

racist

>curly hair is found abundantly in ireland and Scotland
Yeah and Micks and Scots aren’t white

Israeli lies, she is 100% PURE CANAANITE GODDESS

Attached: BFD57381-D042-431E-81E9-D78985E430A7.jpg (800x532, 59K)

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

kk,tyiuk

I think her grandparents came from Bosnia

She looks like a latina/gypsy
Could pass as european in Italy or Spain
Would be considered as an arab in Scandinavia

Attached: leila-hatami-photo_149781_36929.jpg (500x645, 59K)

Dio mio...¿Qué es esta abominación? El goblino del infierno!

Attached: 159148291.png (256x256, 78K)

I want to fuck your mouth all night long !!

And I'm not talking to you about what I would do to your asshole ...

Attached: 1555164123848.jpg (435x480, 40K)

wtf is that nose?
hi there jew

nah she looks more like french, romanians are asian faggots

she doesn't have euro features though. Not with that nose, those eyes, brow-ridge etc.. I mean, i can see that she has blond hair, she also seems to have either blue or green eyes, plane skin. (or a blond's type skin)... But the facial features tell me that whatever she's supposed to be...Isn't of european origin.

And don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that she's ugly or beautiful neither implying that it's a good or bad thing.. Just responding based on OP's suggestion that arabs can be "white".

Some of them do... For sure. But we have to be specific about what is "white". It's not just skin color is it ? The facial features are particularly telling. They're crucial & distinguishing the difference. You wouldn't call african or asian albinos "white" would you ? (in the sense that they look like europeans).

If we're being super anal about european features. (and i'm taking the typical, most extreme example).. You're usually looking for this as far as males are concerned. (or that androgenous female to the right). I.e. deep eye sockets, a certain angle of the nose bridge relative to the brow-ridge, , same goes with angle of the jaw etc..

Attached: roman-hellenic type morphology .jpg (1132x1150, 161K)

she's only 93% you nigger, show the other euro descent

Looks yewish

eyah right
this is how true europeans look like

Attached: haeilturan.jpg (298x385, 14K)

(Most) Arabs and Europeans are Caucasians

I've only ever seen some Jews write that in youtube comments. Truth is most likely that she and many in her family are throwbacks from when the Crusaders came into Palestine. I'm Palestinian and I have blonde haired and blue eyed cousins and uncles.. Hell my grandma has red hair and so did her grandpa. Even if she had grand parents from Bosnia, they would have mixed with Palestinians.

Palestinians are just Canaanites who mixed with Hebrews and everyone else who raped and conquered the land. We may have never had a national identity but we've always stayed and endured until many were physically removed by Israel. We will return very soon, Id say I'll probably be sipping tea on the beaches of Tel Aviv within two years when the zionists are chased out of Palestine.

Attached: JesusChrist.jpg (931x524, 189K)

Muhammad was White.

Attached: Al-Yaqoubi.jpg (320x401, 28K)

>Israeli lies
Look who's talking

Jews Are The Genetic Brothers Of Palestinians, Syrians, And Lebanese
sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/05/000509003653.htm

Jews and Arabs Share Recent Ancestry
sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry

>CANAANITE
The similarities between Phoenician and Hebrew are remarkable. This suggests that Phoenicians — and therefore the Canaanites as well — were likely not as separate from the Israelites as is commonly assumed. If the languages and scripts were that similar, they probably shared quite a bit in culture, art and perhaps even religion.
learnreligions.com/who-were-the-canaanites-248830

Kurdish people ≠ Semites
Arabs ≠ Arabized

Attached: Flag Kurdish.jpg (1600x1200, 98K)

unlike the russasians.

if she looks white to you you need to get your eyes checked.

That thing is gross.

>Could pass as european in Italy or Spain
>Would be considered as an arab in Scandinavia

That doesn't mean anything either..Unless you're speaking of the region of either italy or spain. Some people in italy look like this for instance (see image)

(the ones in blue are italian, the ones in green are irish)

Attached: italian irish.jpg (1920x2368, 496K)

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=z3e2p7d0qTc

>, plane skin
pale

Attached: 1551711281386.jpg (724x678, 45K)

get in here niggers

Practically all Levantines are, but we're not European (well I am since I'm also half German). Believe it or not, even Somali's have the Caucasian skull shape, that's why east Africans look so different from every other African.

because Jow Forums is retarded? what else is new

Al-Yaqoubi was born in Damascus, Syria.[2] He comes from a family of Islamic scholars that traces its roots back to Morocco.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_al-Yaqoubi

>Muhammad was white
Since when Yemenites are white...

Attached: Shaykh Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi_gallery.jpg (335x315, 17K)

I want to like Kurds, but I have heard so many stories of what they've done to Christian communities in Iraq during Saddam in the early 90's and Syria as recent as to last year when journalists were reporting how you were forcing them to speak Kurdish in their churches and to stop speaking Arabic in their everyday life. There's no reason for that, man.

kek, is that guy really Italian?
I'm ready for the Vargpill

Looks really Jewish to me nigger

Arabs are mutted as fuck senpai

Why does it seem like girls with hair like this always are a little off? Does anyone else notice this?

Filthy micks aren't white

he looks like a kike, or like the ancient egyptians.

>That doesn't mean anything either
Simpleton statement

Attached: gordon-ramsay-facepalm.gif (500x280, 585K)

>He comes from a family of Islamic scholars that traces its roots back to Morocco.

Some morrocans look like this. But theyre a rarity.
(see image) ...Again it depends how isolated they are, what region, etc.. at the time, that child was confused with the missing british child Maddie McCann. they thought she was " spotted" in morocco but it was just a local girl

Attached: Opera Instantané_2019-06-27_014228_www.google.fr.png (865x577, 884K)

She is certainly Jewish. Maybe not entirely Jewish but definitely has some Jewish ancestry.

Italians are white even the tan sicilians are white.

Attached: 2341519_0.jpg (630x630, 66K)

shitaloniggers aren't white, you must go back spic.

>he looks like a kike
Because he's a kike
He must have jewish roots for sure

Claiming to be a descendant of the -cult leader Muhammad- like so many other wackos

Attached: Anna Anderson - one of fake Anastasias.jpg (900x591, 122K)

>Italians are white even the tan sicilians are white.
speaking of "sicilians" (who are supposed to be the swarthiest).. some sicilians look like this sicilian chick.. (see image) i've traveled there once, i saw redheads, blonds etc.. I actually expected them to be more "arab-like". Not a lot of tall people though.

Attached: Alice Amato - Sicilian girl.jpg (1080x1440, 233K)

Daily reminder memeflags opinions don’t count

Niggers can't be whit-
t. pic related

Nice try, Moshe

Attached: albino-people-tanzania-ukerewe-island[1].png (1200x797, 471K)

>Some morrocans look like this
Morrocan = Arab
Berber ≠ Arab

> that child was confused with the missing british child Maddie McCann
I know the story - no needs to tell srsly

Attached: NAFRIS TYPES.jpg (855x460, 101K)

You're a mutt abomination with no culture. Kys and your whore mother