Albanian thread

Whats the thing that you like/hate about Albania or Albanians. Have you ever met one? Have you ever been in there or just what do you think about them?
I know I sound like a fag trying to get attention but what do you really think about us?

Attached: Albanian Flag.png (1284x686, 45K)

I don't know shit about Albania because I'm a incultured incel
But your flag is prob one of the most badass of Europe

I only know one guy from Albania. He's pretty lazy. Other than that, eh he's okay.

had an albanian muslim stepfather and one albanian friend in highschool, they're gypsie tier trash

They are criminals, every. single. one.
I have never heard of an analbanians who is not involved in some unlawful activity.
I put them on the same levels of gyppos

well thank you very kind from you
lel
what happened? did they say or do anything stupid or wut?

Criminal muslim scum.

All Albanians should be gassed.

Albanians caused the second phase of the Jugoslav Civil War (91-99). Then, funded Kosovans to commit acts of terror against Serbs, then, they petitioned for the UN/NATO involvement as far back as 92, and the errors of their world view remain clearly visible in the problems still plaguing the region.

The root of it all can trace back to the unholy Ottomans, and their Islamacization of Europe being successful only in Spain, and Albania. Then, the Spaniards ran them out.

Albanians just rolled over and took it. Their hatreds are not exclusively against Whites, but 3/4 of it is.

Attached: photostudio_1561549883916-picsay.jpg (681x650, 103K)

so what you think every albanian is a criminal? you should probably stop watching taken

>slav spotted
well sorry that some villagers defeated the strongest power in balkan
you can say that here is like vietnam 2.0

I don't even know what is taken
But yes, every. single. one. is a criminal, they may pimp their own sisters, print fake money, sell marjuana to kids or rob houses, but every. single. analbanians. here in Italy is involved in some sort of crime.
Nuking your country will be a bless for all humanity.

stepfather divorced my whore mother after some time, just wanted residential permit (was before shengen). Friendo was alright, was literally obsessed with crime movies like scarface tho, always wanted to be a gangsterboss. Met other albanians every now and then. They're all involved in some type of illegal activity, even if it's only blackwork (not paying taxes etc). I'm sorry for you, but the souther eastern you go the more niggertype people become.

kill yourself gypsy.

What? You didnt beat shit mate, Serbia liberated your ass and wanted to annex you but AH stepped in and we couldnt...

yeah and your country is a paradise. not like there is a mafia leading the country. albania is shit too but the first country that needs to be nuked is not albania in this scenario buddy
those are the type of people that even here we hate them!
Those are the scum of earth thinking that because they do crimes they are supposed to be badass. Fuck them!
I would suggest you this one, if you meet anyone else and they try to give you shit tell them to fuck off!

>gypsy
>flag
KEKED!

kill yourself gypsy.

kek yeah keep telling that to yourself

faggot why did you change the flag?! ashamed that what i just said was true?

Terrain lf country not that bad, people? Not worse than fucking cockroaches, before islamization and conquest by Ottomans you guys had country with tradition, but then Turks brought Turkish settlers that were muslim and assimilated real Albanians, you guys are not Albanians, you are fucking turks.

i don't care, kill yourself gypsy. Fuck off from europe go back to turkey.

haha so only the bad albanians emigrate to western european countries in order to drain the welfare? Go figure. Day X can't come soon enough. A new progrom is all what it takes. God I wish we had the deathpenalty again.

My best friend in high school was Albanian before he went back to Albania

>your country is a paradise
My country WAS a paradise, before analbanians, gippos, niggers and muslims.
And you cannot criticize another country when your own people are flocking here like mosquitos. Until all the shitty analbanians are here, Italy is way better than analbania, now you can kiss my butthole.

and with that logic no wonder you lost 2 world wars

>kiss my butthole
if you are a faggot then call some of those "niggers" and they can also stick it in. I was trying to be nice you fucking beta fuck

lmao calling me gypsie. ok WHITE GUY

you are the nigger, analbanians, the niggers of europe.

3rd time's a charm. It wasn't even that long ago, maybe 90 years when it started. Weimar was worse than what we have today, but we are getting there. Furor Teutonicus! Once the ordinary Hans looses all his comfort, which he sacrificed to make life pleasent for others who just abuse his generosity he will turn into a souless warmachine. UNSERE GEDULD WIRD BALD EIN ENDE HABEN!

shut up analbanian, u are a toothless nigger, u should belong to italy.

Attached: African-admixture.gif (800x581, 70K)

I have literally never thought about you.

Oh, is that why the Albanian UN emissary literally wept at the, "atrocities"(!?!?!) PS: Vietnam actually BEAT the power that saved the kebab.

here a little update of "Don't lie to yourself gypsie nigger"
it hurts you so much a gypsie that you still use memeflag

Attached: THE REALITY HURTS.png (800x581, 143K)

nice edit to cope with your blackness little retard.

Btw, it's on eupedia's site, go complain here, nigger, ahahahaha.

>niggers of europe
RIP LOGIC

a nigger calling a white guy nigger lmao
>show skin picture
DO IT FAGGOT!

>a white guy
>anal-banians
>white
don't make me laugh. haha

lel nigger good luck trying to find a image in google nigger gypsie faggot

SHOW SKIN WHITE BOI! PROVE ME WRONG!

you first gypsy nigger.

Jewish people are pretty pale, you can probably fool him, don’t be afraid to post your hand meme flag

lol hahahahaha

because your kin leeches off money from here instead of going back to albania and help build their own country.

>show skin or fuck off nigger

Attached: gYPsiE.png (2176x2031, 3.15M)

Low iq
99% criminal population
Commited attrocities on serbian civilians while we glt bombed by nato

lmao, what's that yellowish shade?
why r u yellow, are you asian? gypsy

i don't go post my stuff online, heh.

nigger

fuck albanians just as bad as turks in the netherlands acting like gangsters fuck em

>”””””””””he””””””””” posts an*Me

Attached: 0676EF9D-3C94-4023-8B32-8D4F56C4BE38.jpg (800x600, 157K)

Based mod
Can you show flag now user

>memes aside
you keep playing the nice guy even your friends are gonna treat you like shit.

Manage to be even worse than Turks. Shove Greater Albania up your ass and go suck America's cock.

he won't show it dude, he is a gypsie nigger talking all shit about how we are not white kek he is looking for a picture in the internet

Yeah I don’t think he’s going to show it
Yikes
Poor user
What’s wrong with gypsies anyway?

fuck off faggot

Attached: BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!.png (460x283, 210K)

Stay butthurt, Tonibler.

Attached: analbania.jpg (1170x1170, 338K)

they are lazy fuck like for real they make montenegro look like nothing.
They have 12-30 kids, tell them shit lies how we are living good, take them on the streets as homeless because they parents are lazy to work because reasons, they steal, commit crimes that at that level that would make america a joke.
Legit this is one of the few things that balkan can agree together. Even gypsies hate gypsies

You forgot the fact that they marry them off as early as 11 years old.

Niggers are definitely worse

Nah man, they're both equally as bad.

Are gypsies cresting rap and making shit music in your countries?
Is 50% of crime in your countries made by gypsies?
Are they “stealing your women”?
Are you paying reparations to gypsies?
Are gypsies atleast somewhat fuckable?
Because niggers fucking aren’t

>Are gypsies cresting rap and making shit music in your countries?
Nah, but they make turbo folk that's shit even by turbo folk standards.
>Is 50% of crime in your countries made by gypsies?
Yes. I've never seen a race of subhumans that's nigger tier when it comes to crime.
>Are they “stealing your women”?
Not really. They're ugly as fuck.
>Are you paying reparations to gypsies?
Yes. Fucking hell. Yes. Especially now with the cuck president we have.
>Are gypsies atleast somewhat fuckable? Because niggers fucking aren’t.
Fuck no.

yeah that also thanks for reminding me
see that! there you go facts! even serbs can agree with us that the gypsies should be purged from earth

Based Albo speaks the truth.

kek
feelsgoodman.jpg
go kill yourself nigger

Attached: IMG_2024.jpg (1600x2264, 531K)

sage imptrash

I love how discussions about various Balkan countries always turns into a shitshow, never change Jow Forums2.0.

I like the fact that you guys built over a billion bunkers out of shear paranoia because your former chairman was a sperglord. Aside from that I don't know much other than the fact that an Albanian was once kang of Egypt and that simply mentioning your existence leads to huge amounts of Balkan butthurt.

>They are criminals, every. single. one.
>Italy
Shouldn't you be busy sucking Mob boss cock while extorting and blackmailing businesses and mayors?

>Those are the scum of earth
Okay, so when are you or someone native to the lands actually going to do something about it?
All talk no game isn't impressive.

Attached: Hoxha goes bunkers.png (680x453, 293K)

PRAISE KEKE

why make a thread about people shitting on your country to get defensive about it
it's almost like you want to be mad, or teach these anonymous posters facts about how white your country is

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1048, 170K)

ggggggnnnnASASASASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH PRAISE KEEEEEK SHADILAY MY KEKISTANISSSSS

Fuck muslims and fuck Albania! Luckily I have never met one before, but I usually don't ask a mudshit where he's from.

bump

glory to keke praise kek

faggot can't you see that there are different IP

Man, poltards are the worst

Attached: 626.jpg (645x773, 78K)