Folks who say tattoos are for stupid people are generally middle-management aspirational...

Folks who say tattoos are for stupid people are generally middle-management aspirational, ass kissing sycophants who'd throw their coworkers under the bus to get ahead in their middle class, deadend occupation.
They assume everyone who is heavily tattooed is either a tattooist or mired in unemployment. I must admit I do love getting followed around stores by security personnel who earn considerably less while the "tattoos are for stupid people crowd" presume their mental and professional superiority. The type of person who says things like "what will they look like when you're older?" As if they've planned out their life for that pinnacle of being aged and incapable yet will ironically end up eating a shotgun in their late 50s with spiralling credit debt on account of trying to keep up with the Jones's.

Attached: EDF7D565-3D07-40C3-9B46-2E0FD49095F9.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Taylor_(scientist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

itt: timmy mad he wrote on his skin

tattoos for anything other than militaristic purposes is extremely faggy and anyone that has them deserves to have their skull caved in

Attached: GCmartini.webm (400x400, 1.87M)

>coop the thread
You are a degenerate get over it.

Had a friend whose little sister used to draw this specific little flower all the time. She died to a drunk driver at around 8 years old, and she ended up getting the thing tattooed on her. But the cases of something like that are one for every hundred basic white girls wearing yoga pants getting angel wings tattooed on their backs.

Tattooed bitches dont deserve any kind of respect. Filthy cimdumpsters for niggers. Disgusting.

Who would want a drug addled dropout to permanently carve cartoons into their skin with a needle?

Attached: 1556314798958.jpg (577x553, 38K)

>>>/reddit/

Tattooed girls are insecure and easy to manipulate

it's mostly edgy young adult crowd, zoomers who just left their edgy rebellious teenage years and are now super-serious big boy conservatives, yearning for *dem olden days*.
I work for a Top4 Accounting firm. They have their own fitness/gym. A solid third of 40+ managers, senior accountants, lawyers, etc., especially guys, will go and tattoo some middle-aged boomer related tattoo (I've seen three exact bull tattoos with balls prominently dropping). These are the guys who'll turn over billion dollars a day, not exactly the hipster barista at the local coffee shop.

Presented without comment

Attached: dcc64af612f31b1f898a154c960d91e3--fail-tattoos-worst-tattoos.jpg (236x244, 16K)

I, too, think tattoos are good thing.
It's a brand that marks undesirables of all kinds, so you know you don't have to waste any time with them.

It's like those little star of David badges all the jews were made to wear in Germany, except people do it voluntarily, and it lasts for life.

Attached: 1431923282065.gif (220x220, 2.92M)

>Tattooed with impressive share and property folio and 150k+ income per year

But I am also a total degenerate and most of my tattooed friends are as well.

Name one certified genius in any field that has a tattoo. Go ahead I'll wait.

Tattoos not getting you jobs is a meme, as any decent job you will interview in a suit anyway. Even shitty jobs I’d imagine you wear a button down to. As long as it’s not your face or hands.
These threads are daily slide btw make sure to apply herbs.

I made sure to not get any tattoos below the wrist or above the neck. It's not that hard to wear long sleeves in my cold white collar office anyways. Once you get one though, there's no point in not getting more. Removal costs more money and doesn't even work that well.

Most tattoos do look like boring unoriginal shit, but that's because most people are incapable of thinking of a design or idea more complex than an infinity symbol or some object turning into a flock of birds. My military friend is terrible with this; half his shit is just flash that he gets just to get a new tattoo. I'm fine with one bigger piece a year that I'll plan out and sit on the other eleven months.

george orwell

Back when I was in management, I was in charge of hiring my staff. If I saw anyone with tattoos, unnaturally colored hair, or excessive piercings, their application went immediately into the NO pile.

if anything they are a waste of money, i think the reasons you have tattoos may decide whether they are 'stupid' or not. i myself wouldn't get one as it's just branding yourself, like cattle. good goy

tattoos are for niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Taylor_(scientist)
did u even fucking think before u posted this retarded shit

You can't trust a "good" middle manager

If the boss dislikes them but keeps them around then you know they are decent.

1 post OP's should be permab&.
Change my mind (you can't).

Attached: 1560499927500.webm (480x600, 1022K)

Ötzi, who was undoubtedly of pure Aryan descent, had several tattoos.

>cuck who immediately had a crying fit when criticized by a feminist
>this is who tattooed degenerates make their role model

well, otzi didn't have informative forums like this to remind him of how niggeredly they are, now did he?

Weak bait. Unironically kill yourself.

regardless of how weak willed he is, he is absolutely top of his field, also george orwell had fucking knuckle tats

thomas edison

There are people who who traditionally got tattoos and they got them for good reason.
>People who needed a sure way to identify their corpse because they were lively to be grossly disfigured in death.
Firefighters, sailors, and soldiers
>People who needed to track deeds and affiliations who otherwise lacked personal possessions & the means to keep records.
Prisoners
If you don’t fall into one of those two categories, congratulations you’ve bought into one or more pop culture brands of “rebellious individualism”. Shut up about your ink. No one cares you unoriginal tool.

Degenerate go back

That tattoo looks really shit, hope it's not yours, ...hurrdurr picklerick I'm so original amirite...
Your just a dickhead, grow the fuck up