The drugs are the only things that keep me going. cocaine, lsd, dmt, shrooms... i cant go on without them...

the drugs are the only things that keep me going. cocaine, lsd, dmt, shrooms... i cant go on without them. nothing feels real without them.

Attached: 20190627_110105.jpg (610x612, 121K)

You need help.

Attached: 9952fabb1e8c01a7206a2e56bea30a4a.jpg (500x552, 81K)

He has drugs, he's got all the help he needs.

U're gay

That's the easy way out.

Attached: IMG_20190626_205211.jpg (998x476, 47K)

Try some new experimental drugs, spice things up

any suggestions on what i could try? i have done the 4 in the op, as well as weed, ecstasy, mdma, and xanax

Was gonna recommend MDMA and Cannabis, low risk

as for the hard stuff pal, steer clear please, Opiates fuck your body and mind up like nothing else, do try kick the habit on the coke

> nothing feels real without them.
youre living in a fantasy right now

i dont know man. coke is my go to right now. i havent done any opiates in months, they were just kind of one time things i did to try out and see what they were like.

You remind me of a friend of mine, same kind of attitudes, tried them all at least once for the ''experience'', horrible coke addiction

dude just smoke weed and do the low risk got to a
withdrawal clinic

Attached: logosmall.png (25x25, 365)

>Mdma low risk
That shit fucked me up mentally. I felt like I died twice. Recovery mode was 2 weeks for me.

Cannabis is the only thing that is low risk.

Attached: 1559381932021.jpg (552x313, 16K)

it's normal don't worry.
try skydiving though i 100 guarantee you WILL FEEL FUCKING GREAT.

You might have gotten a bad batch,
Gold Bars and Blues in the Dublin area over the last 2 months have had traces of meth, lad who made them has fucked off to England, there's been a few hospitalisations

cannabis may be the thing i will need to switch to. but its going to be fucking hard getting off the other shit, especially coke.

Attached: 6361dc55425a9cd896cb4166b5a9dac6884bf3f9r1-687-687v2_00.jpg (512x512, 58K)

try doing less as a start. tell yourself, today after work im only smoking weed till i fall asleep (drink alcohol to keep the paranoid at normal lvls)

baby steps bro, this is hard stuff go easy on yourself

Is that a boy or a girl

I'm in the middle of Ireland.
Im not a gruggie either. It was just 1 time.

But my happiness meter went so high it broke in seconds. I snapped out of it.

Attached: 702bad27649f95a822c709372eb695bf.jpg (750x750, 68K)

Well just keep it safe and fair play for sticking to the one time, it is a slippery slope

I don't know if it counts but it's the same for me and alcohol.
(・_

the thing is, i have been addicted to getting high on whatever, and then jerking off. its all i ever do now. i do crack or smoke weed or some shit and i jerk off. it feels fucking amazing i dont know why

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Attached: legionary rifle.jpg (652x631, 138K)

fuck you i hope you get caught in the same position some day

get killed

>i hope you get caught in the same position some day
Never gonna happen buddy, I don't consume shitty body and mind altering drugs for short term pleasure like the rest of you dipshit Millennial's, plus I'm wary of the pharmaceutical jew so I want be falling for the opiod meme that dumb boomers fall for because big pharma hands them out like candy for minor pains.
Go ahead and keep being bitter towards others instead of owning up to your mistakes I'm sure that will get your life back on track.

Attached: doggo vulpus.png (440x437, 277K)

well fuck you anyway

fuck you

fuck you dude. your an asshole
yeah you tell em guys